What's new

Nomaad OD:2010

memphis man

Quote:
Originally Posted by plough
let's try this one more time, eh?
Any tricks you used, or is it some secret?

quote by nomaad
I just pee on em.

lmmao your gonna have folks burning their shit up

G

Ganja D

When I was 14 a friend asked me to teach him how to grow herb.
I went over a bunch of things with him and at one point mentioned some people think a little urine mixed with water is good for plants.
So that night he was all baked and decided to piss in a 2 liter soda bottle,mix it with water and give it to his plants. So,.. he's pissing in a soda bottle stoned and drunk standing in the middle of his parents drive way,and all of a sudden his parents drive up arriving home from dinner.
They ask what he's doing and he panics and tells them I told him to pee in a bottle and put it on his pot plants.
His parents didn't like me so much after that day,never got an invite back to their beach house.
The moral of the story is,that is was hilarious! He is still a moron and he gave his father some weed I grew for his birthday a few years back. His dad is still a dick though,lol.:laughing:
Sorry to tie up your thread with my pee story Nomad,looking great over there friend.:)

Last edited:

nomaad

Veteran
Your pee stories are always welcome, GanjaD.

caveat: PLEASE DO NOT URINATE DIRECTLY ON YOUR PLANTS. I was kidding about peeing on mine.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great thread Nomaad. Thanks for sharing your thread and your views here on ICmag !!!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
every time i pop in here i'm amazed. it's incredible to see the size of those plants and the health and vigor they show. man that's gonna be one hell of a trimming party, even with the trimming machines.

i wonder how many gardens will see next year implementing your hop system to get an early start and nice support later on.

do you think those hedges would out yield the same garden with a few less plants leaving just enough space between the plants to let some sun and air in? in the pics it looks like they have closed the gaps?

peace out

THC123

Veteran
wow what nice plants you have there , haven't been in here since the beginning.

I want that bud of chemdog in my vape NOW(after some drying :D)

nomaad

Veteran
ev

i wonder how many gardens will see next year implementing your hop system to get an early start and nice support later on.

I think you meant to post in HL/GD's thread...

however, I will for sure be implementing the system of which you speak. Better spacing, though. But who could have expected the kind of growth they are experiencing over there. unreal, huh?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I think you meant to post in HL/GD's thread...

however, I will for sure be implementing the system of which you speak. Better spacing, though. But who could have expected the kind of growth they are experiencing over there. unreal, huh?

yeah man, seems i was thinking of humboldtlocal's pics, my only excuse is the nice smoke i'm puffing, lame i know lol. now i got to go check if i posted about your grow in HL/GD's thread, :)

edited to add: yes indeed, to me its an awakening to see those massive bushes, over here even when farmers do fields of clones, they put them much closer together as the plants just don't get that big here, specially not the strains that finish in time.

nomaad

Veteran
it's ok. i'll never be offended to be mixed up with humboldtlocal.

blame it on the strain, ain ain.

wizzy wizz

On the topic of peeing on plants, might I recommend 'Liquid Gold' by Carol Steinfeld...
Covers most of the things you need to know about pee and plants, plus contains blueprints for some pretty impressive piss irrigation systems.

2010_0728-006.jpg

blue dream vs mrs nomaad

I want to nominate this for August Photo of the Month, but you have to upload it through ICmag.

localhero

wow man,

are those bamboo culms for support, or scaffolding for harvesting? gaius, you might wanna consider nominating that treehouse for an eco-cohabitation award.

nomaad

Veteran
the bamboo supports a cage of hortonova netting. I am about to start on the next layer of trellising.

Latest posts

Latest posts