What's new

Nomaad OD:2010

nomaad

Veteran
Seems like the ChemD is going to be the belle of the ball come black box harvest. She is stacking like nothing else in the garden. Dense, greasy and the funk cuts through my head cold. And it had amazing vigor during veg, just blew the fuck up in the 65s. I should have put all six of the cuts I had in there. Absolutely amazing. This pic is a little blown out by the sun... I took it during the middle of the day with no diffusion, but hopefully it shows what a winner this cut is.

2010_0729-037.jpg

nomaad

Veteran
Looking good Nomaad, are you still pulling your tarps?

Yep. At least for one more week. Perhaps till the bitter end. We added some more fans and increased airflow in there and things seem to be doing fine. Rust is way down for sure.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems like the ChemD is going to be the belle of the ball come black box harvest. She is stacking like nothing else in the garden. Dense, greasy and the funk cuts through my head cold. And it had amazing vigor during veg, just blew the fuck up in the 65s. I should have put all six of the cuts I had in there. Absolutely amazing. This pic is a little blown out by the sun... I took it during the middle of the day with no diffusion, but hopefully it shows what a winner this cut is.

2010_0729-037.jpg
Chem D is a real nice girl got 2 or 3 myself going in and out my black tent one just got pregnant last night. If ya like her get the CD91. I have had a few "elite" cuts in my time but she is my overall favorite out of everything I have run. She FN stinks and is packed with greasy nugs.

nomaad

Veteran
I have a couple of 91's. They were in very bad shape from mites and just got thrown into pots, but I'll get to sample the smoke for sure. When I tasted this cut, it was exactly what i was looking for in a chem.

HorseMouth

Is it time to pollinate the black boxes? I have Diesels in mine and want to hit a branchor two them with Purple Ticinensis pollen. My planned harvest date is Aug 30th. Any thoughts Nomaad? Guyute, I saw u got a lady preg. recently.

Thanks in advance.

wotamess

That's a beauty, nomaad :yes:

Horsemouth - I found early pollination easiest... start when there's a good sprout of pistils and back off when you got enough. This way you can still have a good bit of bud and collect a vast amount of seed. Remember every pistil represents a possible seed, and the longer the seed has to ripen the better it'll be. Con is that the seeds are deep in the bud... I keep a small baggie in the jar with the seeded stuff and fill it up as I smoke the stash... and if you want fully seeded, just keep going!

-wam-

nomaad

Veteran
I have no experience whatsoever pollinating for seed... sounds like wotamess is the man with the plan.

Nomaad that chemD looks amazing I would like to give it puff. I have a mob boss in the garden this year chemdog x tang tang and the buds on it look amazing from what I have seen online. Also your garden looks amazing I wish you the best of luck my friend.

plough

let's try this one more time, eh? Beautiful looking girls u got there. Diesel is some strong $#!%!

Any tricks you used, or is it some secret? COS I just hit my girls with some kelp meal, I think they may be beginning to stretch, and they had a pretty strong scent.

nomaad

Veteran
Nomaad that chemD looks amazing I would like to give it puff. I have a mob boss in the garden this year chemdog x tang tang and the buds on it look amazing from what I have seen online. Also your garden looks amazing I wish you the best of luck my friend.

thanks, bro. what's the tang tang? sounds like fun.

let's try this one more time, eh?
Any tricks you used, or is it some secret?

I just pee on em.

Last edited:

bushweed

Veteran
Props for another truly outstanding gardening season Nomaad. Would love to know how the Blue Dream compares to the Chemdog in terms of high.

10% urine in water is considered to be one of the best liquid fertilzers available. People also wonder at the better success of Chinese market gardeners compared to their neighbours. That would be 10% shit in water :).

nomaad

Veteran
Props for another truly outstanding gardening season Nomaad. Would love to know how the Blue Dream compares to the Chemdog in terms of high.

The Blue Dream is a very strong and long lasting high. I had to stop smoking it during the day because I found I needed a nap, no questions asked, my 2pm if I was smoking the dream during the day. On days I drink coffee (I only drink my own homegrown coffee!!) I can handle the Blue Dream. Definitely great late evening meds for me.

My experience with this Chem D is less extensive. The one small nug we got in our judges bag from Good Karma when I got the CD cut, was super potent and rolled back the missus' eyes... I have high hopes.