What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NO ONE else has COLAS THIS BIG!!!

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Hi everyone

I have a friend that grow some big bud and he really make huge buds but when i looked inside the huge buds i realise that they were less cristal and that the bud was't so dank...The inside of the buds looked light green...This is the main reason why i dont like to smoke huge buds although it have a wicked look...Anyway just my thought.

Lambs

THC123

Veteran
img08286385129ex5.jpg

Nederzaad 2005X2006 outdoor

sophisto

How do these buds taste when smoked??? From a guy that smokes organic pot only I cant imagine some of these over-chemmed monster foxtail buds taste good.

There are definitley some genetics out there that can pull 3-4zips a plant no problem in a 3 gallon 4-6 week veg time. But there is a point these strains can be pushed too and then quality is sacrificed..

Just my humble opinion......What the fuck do I know????? LOL

Big fat juicy kolas are cool and all, but the real deal for me is what is the weight when it's dry. I mean dry to the point where the stem snaps, not just bends.

--Herbsman_OS

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Here's some colas that not only were rocking but were excellent smoke / high.
now there's a rare combo.
..just wish i could find the harvest pics.

this is Cotton Candy Kush Day 41 12/12
picture.php

here is Pure Hindu Kush Day 41 12/12
picture.php

and finally a very unripe Sweet Tooth at day 35 12/12
picture.php

pretty good for 5 weeks, huh?

...i'm sure others feel have the same issue but i never was comfortable taking pics of my grows until i moved to a med state. Some of the old timers... whoa. But i have no proof.

"it was THIS big, i swear" ha ha.

amoS

Heres one of my big girls, it's a NYCD grown in ffof, fed all organic, 3 gal pots and taste and smoke great with a killer buzz!!! Peace

picture.php

grimweeder

heres my angolesexppc green pheno it weighed in at 5 oz dry (146g) the top cola pictured was 2.5 oz dry an destalked, you can see the reflection of it trimmed in the mirror on the second pic. got pretty huge.
picture.php

picture.php

hodowca

Veteran
@buddah
This plant is from seed.
Big Buddha have strain called "G-Bomb" -the seeds are S1 from G-Force Clone
Grow was in 1m x 1m growroom with 400W HPS Philips Green Power.

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Nice colas Guys!! Moppel you da man :wink:

This comes from my current grow.. around 60 days.. Cascadia x PTK/DeepChunk from seed
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
@buddah
This plant is from seed.
Big Buddha have strain called "G-Bomb" -the seeds are S1 from G-Force Clone
Grow was in 1m x 1m growroom with 400W HPS Philips Green Power.

thx bro,

may i will get these strain