What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NO ONE else has COLAS THIS BIG!!!

G

Guest 26753

What about this beauty by Moonunit, in his thread "Aussie bred candy". It rocks! It is one of the Zoid line that Moonunit developed, being a landrace Aussie Sativa.

picture.php

hodowca

Veteran
@Smoking Moose - What a fuckin big colas!!! whohoooo... :)
@lovelightpower - She had 5 weeks veg.

mysophilia

Nice pics everyone.. This is Chem 4 at week 7... Still had 3 more weeks of swelling.. This is a size 10.5 shoe..

picture.php

I had 2 4x4 trays of this going on...

picture.php

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Hehe I get a kick outta this thread, and all the different things being held up to the buds to show size.

You got stinky 10.5 sneakers, compressed air, a bottle of sprite, a gallon jug of nutes, your brotha tommy's skinny arm, a bottle of beer, a couple forearms, a few legs, a girl in blue jeans, a tree hugger, a twin size mattress, a washer and dryer, a thumbs up, a lap top, and a couple lighters..

I could 1 up you'll, but the beauty mark, and elephant ears tattoo is a dead give away:yoinks:

Sorry if this is way outta left field and off topic but.............won't those lady bugs eat the plants? or burst trichomes climbing around?

they do gather resin on their shields, and they HATE it, try not to release them in flower after pistil production

this isinsane to me (i only grow small scrogg buds) pic = s@nnies herrer
med.jpg

The Joker1

Lots of old friends handles . Beancounter was a cool and generous guy. I think he got banned for saying Rez was a bullshit artist. Time proved him to be telling the truth. Moppel, 70’s Hippy. So many banned and deleted handles from the OG days.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lots of old friends handles . Beancounter was a cool and generous guy. I think he got banned for saying Rez was a bullshit artist. Time proved him to be telling the truth. Moppel, 70’s Hippy. So many banned and deleted handles from the OG days.

Heh you know I feel for everyone that got banned for Rez and there were a lot. His beans were good though /shrug. Most just had issues with pricing.

Latest posts

Latest posts