What's new

NO ONE else has COLAS THIS BIG!!!

JWP

<---- magus genetics double dutch... fine work Gerrit :yes:

400w - 40+ celsius - 65%+ humidity.. aussie summer. she loved it. even bigger in optimum conditions

franco.gh

Peace, love and THC
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THE CHURCH (OUTDOORS)

THE CHURCH (OUTDOORS)

this cola is an outdoor CHURCH (Green House Seed Co.) harvested at 9 weeks. Ripe and heavy.

CHU-out-006.jpg

:joint:

bingobango

Monster buds people,and there's me thinking a one oz bud dry was good,you people must use alot of power for those baby's

G

If big cola's are your thing, and you're curious as to where to start to find something that can deliver big colas I suggest Mr. Nice Master Kush x Skunk.

I had colas that rivaled most of the pictures in this thread, and Im pretty sure it can be duplicated.

so digital happy is zerkool lol explains alot...still think you got skills rooky...hows that light interruption thingy working for stretching the hell out of your super buds lol...noticed you were trolling on my sd ibl thread talking like you know something...man i just laugh alot lately...peace

kathmandu

i think the guy was just messing around.... at least i hope he was cause that cola in the first pic of the thread prob didn't weigh over 10grams dry.

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
All I have to say is it's funny how the first post of a thread can set the mood of the thread. Most people don't respond to my willy is bigger than yours. Now I bet if you had said "bag seed 5 weeks in, what ya think?" This thread would have turned out totally different LOL

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
i love how ppl bring up old-ass-threads.

kathmandu said:
i think the guy was just messing around.... at least i hope he was cause that cola in the first pic of the thread prob didn't weigh over 10grams dry.

nah it was somthing like 40-50, not a monster by any means, haha i was a gro-noob.

ironicly that round i had the best g/w ratio ive ever had. 1.875 G/Watt
somthing like 8.25 lbs. /2000W ever since then ive been dicking with soil and been getting relativly shotty 400-500g/1K shit ill be lucky to get 8 Lbs off the 62 plants ive got flowering right now.

Last edited:

kathmandu

well thats pretty good then for overall weight, it was bug just airy. We were all there in the beginning DH, all that matters is we keep on learning.
While i was sitting here talking shit, with no bud, you have 70 plants getting ready to be enjoyed......:^)

and your right, i dont know why this thread was started back up, someone must have some time on their hands.....

Last edited:

thc43

Veteran
bigbud clone far from the biggest buds but has the stone to back up alittle weight.

SS super skunk

Outdoor late season white rhino

harvest pics

White rhino/ random chunky buds