What's new

NO ONE else has COLAS THIS BIG!!!

P

Purple_trees

hydro does better i say. but im sure you can get big buds with soil too

G

all soil all organic chronic from serious seeds .some good smoke i do not know why so many do not like it .its sweet with plenty of resin and a good couch lock stone.

TNJed

My AK-47 mother (from '96 seed stock) grows the fattest buds I've ever seen. I had a Cotton Candy x NYCD mom that was about in the same cartegory, but I lost her. The AK is some of the best smelling and tasting bud I've had, and it slaps your gourd really hard as well.

A

AdmiralRed

Here are a few of mine. Cindy 99. She just keeps getting better every time I grow her.

AR

W

Whatever

514-Represent said:
Do you need a powerful Hydro system to grob buds like this or can you accomplish the same effect in soil?
You don't need a 'powerful' hydro system...a simple Ebb & Flow will work just fine. I've grown the same strain GH rockwool, AN coco and organics soil and by far the biggest results with the same strain was the AN grow but only because I had higher ceilings in that space and had more room to let em run than in the GH space but the best result (quality) were the organic soil grows.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
great shots everyone.

So what is the average light system most of you used? 1k or much more to achieve these amazing colas?

H

headfortrinity

Wow those are some big colas.
I don't have pics of anything that big ,but I do got a huge woody!

niggenz

Rosy Cheeks said:
I know one that will take you up on that.

donkey_dick.jpg

And it's not even erected!!

Brilliant!

A

arcticsun

cut this one today, took it alittle too soon, and it hasnt been getting the proper treatment trough the holidaze. i know she can do better. plant vegged for 1 week before setting to flower. and NOT branch trimmed AT ALL! no lower branches were cut off her, i didnt touch her!

hawaiian skunk X mauiwaui
65642IMG_1799.JPG

scifreak69

just check the buds of the month in dec 08 hommie blows those buds aways and the look alot moe healthier

this may not be as big but solid as a rock and almost ready to pull
that one is 30 inches

Latest posts

Latest posts