What's new

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Nirvana is fuckin bad breeder with fuckin bad genetics and fuckin bad seeds !!!

You're gonna make your first post on this website an insult to the person that runs the site? With frequent cursing? Classy!:laughing:

***EDIT- I stand corrected. apparently it's a different Nirvana than Gypsy Nirvana. But I still think it's bad manners and bad vibes to be so negative on your first post. Ya know? Lighten up Frances.

okay so disregarding and unnecissarily rude posts, what would be the largest yeilding plant that Nirvana has that loves Scrog in your experience? have you ever SOGed any with huge results? looking for over 1 pound per harvest of a 3x3 area with 10 plants tops under 400w hps. which ones love scrog?

R

Red Swan

I am no noob... Have a small stable of elites and about 30 packs of seeds (mostly gifted.... Not a sucker). That being said, I got better smoke, better male to female ratio and a better germ rate from Aurora Indica than I did from SD IBL. $20 vs. $150.

I enjoyed growing White Widow and Nl x Big Bud too. Lots of fun, good smoke.

AI gives great phenos if you grow out enough. At least they don't lie about how they make seeds. You can't say that about most of the "breeders" selling seeds now days.

I had received a cutting of Nirvana's Blue Mystic from a nice friend a while back. Flowered her outdoor for the first time this season. I regret not taking any pictures, but I was pleased with her. Not overly impressed, but this cut was decent. IMO this cut is BB dom. The yield wasnt very impressive, but than again, It was struck my mold pretty bad, so I had to remove most of the tops. The Blueberry scent and taste stood out! Great taste, and flowers were very resinous. Sticky enough to glue a bag shut!

I have grown out a lot of seeds from a lot of different companies, and I will say, I found the most amazing gem from a cheap pack of seeds from a no-name seed company. So u never know what u will get. Ive heard good and bad about Nirvana, and Im sure these reviews are all accurate. The fact of the matter is, Ya never know what you'll get! and Ya never know where the jem may be lurking.

I do have a pack of Nirvanas Master Kush, and PPP sitting around. I will have to run their PPP beside my DP PPP. I will prob wait til next spring to run these. Anxious to see whats hiding ;)

GFam

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a purple pheno of Nirvana's PPP-

picture.php

You really can't beat Nirvana's prices. Now that they've improved their stealth shipping, it's much easier to get orders. The only Nirvana strains I don't care for are Top 44 and Shiva x NL.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
okay so disregarding and unnecissarily rude posts, what would be the largest yeilding plant that Nirvana has that loves Scrog in your experience? have you ever SOGed any with huge results? looking for over 1 pound per harvest of a 3x3 area with 10 plants tops under 400w hps. which ones love scrog?

I would recommend Nirvana White Rhino. (best scrog plant I've ever seen...click on my profile, for a pic of flat5th's scrog WR)

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bromhexine, It did have a Blueberry type aroma and taste to it. That was the best part of the plant. It may be just me but I have not really found any Blueberry strains that I have enjoyed and I have tried 3 or 4 (even a DJ Shorts mix).

Hammerhead, You liked the Maui Waui? I was really interested in trying that out or one of the other Hawaiian mixes that Nirvana has. I have kept away from them because I have not read many reports on these strains.

I plan on picking up another pack of White Rhino soon and want to try out the Cali Orange as I have read quite a few positive comments on this one. I would like to find some other reports on the Hawaiian strains they have.

:joint:

I crossed Cali O with White Rhino, I call it Orange Rhino. It's got an extremely fruity smell with a dry orange peel taste, with the rhino's strong stone. I've ordered the Hawaiian strains before, but they didn't make it throught DHS. The write-ups for these strains (on Nirvana's site) says they are medium strength. I would like to grow them outside here in Maui someday just to see. Anybody grown them out??

guest20121

I'm just say my opinion I offend nobody nirvana is a bad breeder they don't have stable genetics and Their work is botched.I've made their top 44 and the germination was very slow and the plants was weak compared has other breeders like serious seed,mr nice,sensi seed and many other with a true works on genetics and it's for that nirvana sell their seed at a price very low

in brief there is much better

gomer

I'm just say my opinion I offend nobody nirvana is a bad breeder they don't have stable genetics and Their work is botched.I've made their top 44 and the germination was very slow and the plants was weak compared has other breeders like serious seed,mr nice,sensi seed and many other with a true works on genetics and it's for that they sell their seed at a price very low

in brief there is much better
I would agree there are better breeders. I've purchased my fair share from Serious Seeds and I think they are very good. I've also purchased from other companies including Nirvana and found some good seeds. Not as consistent maybe but good. If you took the money it costs for 11 seeds from Serious and spent it on seeds from the right Nirvana strains you would probably find a number of good ones.

I've bought seeds that cost 3 or 4 times as much as Nirvana's and some of them were not as good as some of Nirvana's. I won't comment on other seed companies because my judgment would would be based on one good or bad seed purchase from them.

I don't know if you noticed but you are posting in a fan thread. I'm glad you are at least a purchaser of their seeds. How many different varieties have tried?

an early misty thanx to nirvana with a pos cam wasnt able to get it all in the pic..thats only at wk 5 so.........what u think chronic? nothing to brag about but at $2 a bean wth are u expecting???? :yoinks:

Attachments

• 100_0948.jpg
    100_0948.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 18
I

icon

Gypsy owns seedboutique & runs this site he also has his own seed line The GN Collection..... Nirvana Seeds is a totally different breeder/company

guest20121

yes i agree with you you can find a good pheno But less than with serious seed ak-47 for exemple Or the genetics is worked for a long time you know There is a reason so that the prices is also high otherwise people would not buy but yes you can find a good pheno.
i've made their bubble,indu kush,top 44 and papaye it's for it that I allows me to criticize.

ok so I would not come to bother you any more lol

Peace and smoke

Latest posts

Latest posts