What's new

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

sito007

I bought some seeds from NIRVANA about 6 years ago ,Big Bud and Top44 and just found them after all this time,I plan to start them soon , do ya think these seeds are still good? I press on them and none cracked.

I

icon

i grew the big bud a few years back look for the indica pheno ,the indica pheno was pretty good it has a super skunky smell & nice wide leaves.....the sativa pheno sucked low potency.

J R

Is there any problem getting Nirvana seeds shipped into the US? Where are the seeds shipped from?

Thanks

Crafty

Is there any problem getting Nirvana seeds shipped into the US? Where are the seeds shipped from?

Thanks

I just ordered some Nirvana Blue Mystic seeds on Monday and I'm in the U.S.

I think they come from the Netherlands. I think most get through customs, but there is always the chance they get snagged.

It's my first time ordering though, it's just what I have heard.

Nirvana Skunk Special

Nirvana Skunk Special

Here is my Skunk Special (1 plant) at the beginning of the ninth week.

Click For Larger Image

It was grown in my BC Northern Lights Bloombox with Advanced Nutrients Connoseiur, Big Bud, Overdrive and Carboload.

The middle of the main cola is as round as a small childs waste. I'm worried about bud rot and mold because of how thick it is. Very good yielder! Smoke report will come after it cures.

I

icon

thats impressive looks real dense how whats the wattage on that light?
looking forward to reading a smoke report terrific job

Hi there icon. It was grown in the bloombox and that has a 400W HPS. I like the bloombox a lot. Yes it was waaay to expensive, but it has spots for 9 plants in the flowering chamber and 12 clones in the veg chamber. I usually run 3-5 flowering plants at a time although this time I only ran one Skunk Special. It's pretty much automated and all I have to do is worry about changing the nutes :)

Of course, it takes time to dial it in to each new strain, but this is my first run of skunk special and I followed the normal schedule from Advanced Nutrients and it's looking good.

I'm not trying to be a salesman here, I also have a closet that I use and it does well too. My closet doesn't have the co2 and I use soil but it can do well too. I ran Barney's Farms sweet tooth last round though and I got almost 6oz from one plant in the bloombox. If stealth and automation are your driving factors, I would recommend the bloombox. If space isn't an issue, I wouldn't recommend the bloombox.

S

SmokeMan

Blackberry

4 weeks in flower

Very easy to grow, very frosty at this point. Smell is of fruit and berrys.

So far so good. Now if she will just purple up for me...

Attachments

• 0053.jpg
    0053.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 0054.jpg
    0054.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 0060.jpg
    0060.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 20
C

Ch@ppers

Mad props go to icon right away for a damn fine thread as well as the best avatar I've seen on icmag!

Here's some lovely fat ladies I've grown over the years, all from Nirvana!

picture.php

Hollands Hoop/Hope

picture.php

Durban Poison x Skunk#1

picture.php

Skunk#1

picture.php

Hollands Hoop/Hope

picture.php

Hollands Hoop/Hope

Ch@ppers

donpuro

i want the aurora

You def wont be dissapointed with aurora.... I must have gotten lucky on my batch.. I had one super crystally pheno. Super fruity smell... I would say it was better than rezdog's double strawberry diesel. If you like aurora.. check out bluebottles purple aurora pheno :D

I

icon

i crossed nirvana's hindu kush to a grand daddy purple clone i had that im now considering growing out soon should be really good.....anyways just got these AURORA fems in the mail today & i plan on starting them in about a month...
picture.php

picture.php

D

deathtosoapbar

i crossed nirvana's hindu kush to a grand daddy purple clone i had that im now considering growing out soon should be really good.....anyways just got these AURORA fems in the mail today & i plan on starting them in about a month...
picture.php

picture.php

Hey icon you wont regret them aurora indicas man, never tried the fem version but the regular pack i got was easily up there as some of the most powerful body high indicas ever, in fact one of the phenos was so greasy and heavy in effect it was unreal:abduct:

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a fine Nirvana white widow , local clone for several years is as good as most hyped up stuff , fast and stickey.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts