What's new

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

M

masterKahn

I recently flowered out some Nir Top 44's next to some Nir pure haze and both were indica plants that I could not tell apart.

M

Movintarget

Nirvana's AK-48 wk 5...notice the color of the leaf, there are a few buds that will be this color. The clone was stressed some.
picture.php

Whatsup all, I'm on my first grow and I got nirvana ww just wondering what yall think about it (pics ratings ect.)? Nice looking bud shot walkintarget

bc.trip

thursday will be two weeks of flushing and 8 weeks flowering for this bubblicious. she hasn't started to yellow yet and the older growth is 50/50 amber/cloudy, so i'm thinking she's got a couple weeks left. any opinions?
CIMG2363.jpg

CIMG2370.jpg

2.jpg

CIMG2368.jpg

bc.trip

now hopefully a week or so from harvest. thursday marks 3 weeks flushing. looks to be 100% cloudy under my scope, going for 100% amber.
CIMG2390.jpg

CIMG2389.jpg

Nirvana Wonderwoman

Nirvana Wonderwoman

Here is a revegged and flowered Wonder Woman from Nirvana. It wasn't anything super special but it had a decent taste and medium potency. This one was 9 weeks and produced just under 1oz dried. I used a 250W HPS and Fox Farm Nutes/soil.

Wonder Woman

This one is B-52 from Nirvana. It had an overwhelmingly lemon scent and was a great yielder. The lemon took 3 weeks of cure to transfer to the taste but it was worth it. Great plant. Took 9 weeks and yielded just over 1.5 oz. Not bad for 250W HPS and Fox Farm nutes/soil.

B-52

For the price, Nirvana has some nice genetics.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Great Thread!!! Nirvana has some goodies and its obvious by looking inside this thread.. Great work to all... bbl to peep some more.. Good vibes to all peace...

sack

ddrew

Veteran
Big fan of Nirvana!
Here's my Cali orange bud that got chopped last night.
In soil W/ all organic ferts.
9 weeks
Decent yielding plant, I'm guessing somewhere between 2 and 3 zips dry weight.

Attachments

• or3.jpg
    or3.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 13
  • or2.jpg
    or2.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 11
  • or1.jpg
    or1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 16
Nice work, my white widow from nirvana has been flowering now day 24 with some quite a bit of frostiness on them. I'll be sticking with nirvana for sure. Hope my plants turn out as well as yours. What are you growing with light wise.

ddrew

Veteran
Good luck with your white widow, I have one going from green house seeds that is the UN-FROSTYEST plant I've ever seen, almost done flowering and it only has a mild hay smell, this thing has shwag writtin all over it, lol, very disappointing, I'm going to give Nirvanas WW a try I think.
The orange was was vegged for about 8-10 weeks under T5's and then flowered for 9 weeks under a 1000W hps, I topped it at the 6th node and then clipped the bottom 3.
I had another one that I let go untopped that only yielded a bit over an OZ, so I think topping is the way to go with this one as it looks to have almost tripled the yield.
Little bit of a slow/fussy cloner, but other then that a very happy, issue free plant.

ddrew

Veteran
Yeah, that's what I was just thinking, maybe it will be really good despite how it looks.
Maybe it's pure frost on the inside, lmao!

bc.trip

i've got two bubblicious phenos right now. was hoping someone in here's seen them before and could give me an idea of what to look forward to.
the first pheno has shorter hairs, heavier trich development, and a more pungent smell.
CIMG2428.jpg

the second pheno has longer hairs, less trich development, and a "lighter" smell.
CIMG2427.jpg

these shots are from week 3 for the first plant and week 2 for the second.

Latest posts

Latest posts