What's new

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

toasted1

Thank you
strong odor 9/10 and yea it reeks of fruity dank and makes ur mouth water :yummy: imo the whisky tobacco is in the flavor the longer the cure 2+ months the stonger the whiskey flavor :joint: but if ur smoking it only after a few weeks cure its still more the fruity dank smell/flavor and is great bedtime smoke :bashhead: :D
i have the sativa pheno there is a indi pheno also but i have no experince with it :D

:yes::yes:

stay safe
:pimp3:

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been a huge Nirvana fan, but I've noticed several strains have been reworked, and they're just NOT what they were. 2 in particular are California Orange Bud and Super Skunk. Both of these strains taste like they've been reworked by breeding in more sativa. Both of these strains were great 4-5 years ago, both have lost much of their original appeal. These pics are from a recent outdoor harv of Super Skunk. 2 of 4 plants were stolen, the remaining 2 yielded about 3 dry oz's each, but they were extremely leafy and taste like hay! Hopefully it improves with the cure, but I'm not hopeful...

picture.php

picture.php

Check out the mad branching from this plants head bud!

picture.php

hilbie

i see coco, can i ask what your feeding them? they look dam green, im running a modified lucas at six to nine but thinking i need to bump it up to the original eight, sixteen. my girls are looking pale in comparison to yours. but as of yet i dont really know if having them so green and full of N is of much benefit with cannabis. anybody got any two cents to contribute, your plants look great death to soap bar.. best of luck-

indifferent

Veteran
I think the quality of Nirvana has plummeted in the last couple of years. Bought a pack of Bubblicious recently, the seeds were very pale and immature, 2 were crushable and out of the other 8, only 4 germed. They are in veg still and the variation is staggering, each of the four looks completely different, wait and see what I get when I flower em, but I reckon I got a pack of garbage when I really wanted bubblicious. I guess I'll have to get some White Label Double Gum instead.

sketchy

has anyone got some picture of the bubblicious??

I want begin the 2010 with a pack of 5 female...Can anyone help me??

I've always start with the regular pack,how are the Nirvana feminized????

thnk guys!!!

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just got the bubblicious, no crushed seeds and they look mature. Yesterday, I got another order with a 10 pack of freebies and a cool flashing Santa's hat!! I'll post up some pics of the bubblicious soon.

bc.trip

here are a few shots of a 150w hps grow of bubblicious. these shots are at about 8 weeks 12/12 w/ a couple of weeks left.
bc-trip-albums-buds-picture98643-cimg2837.jpg

bc-trip-albums-buds-picture98647-cimg2842.jpg

bc-trip-albums-buds-picture98646-cimg2840.jpg

indifferent

Veteran
That Bubblicious looks very like Bubblegum,which is what I want. Shame I got a shitty pack. Luck of the draw I guess. I'll be content if I get a keeper female, but the odds of finding one from 4 plants is obviously much lower than if the whole pack had been viable.

sketchy

Thanks bc.trip,how they smell??bubblegum??
Are you in soil or hidro??
For a 150 w it's a great result!!

So guys do you think that the nirvana female are good??

thanks

ciau

here are a few shots of a 150w hps grow of bubblicious. these shots are at about 8 weeks 12/12 w/ a couple of weeks left.
bc-trip-albums-buds-picture98643-cimg2837.jpg

bc-trip-albums-buds-picture98646-cimg2840.jpg

bc.trip

Thanks bc.trip,how they smell??bubblegum??
Are you in soil or hidro??
For a 150 w it's a great result!!

So guys do you think that the nirvana female are good??

thanks

ciau

i didn't get a bubblegum pheno. i got two phenos out of my pack: the one pictured with a stronger smell and bigger bud development and another with a lot more hairs with smaller, denser buds with a less pungent smell. both smells are sweet.
the plant in that shot is in a 100% perlite medium in a container made from a 1/2 gal. milk jug.
haven't tried the female seeds from nirvana. the regular seeds i got were smaller than other seeds i've gotten and a lot of them looked pale, but the germ rate was 9 out of 10 with all 9 being healthy plants and something like 4 or 5 females in the pack.

sketchy

Thnks bro..

respect

Anyone had tryed the female packs?

ciau

i didn't get a bubblegum pheno. i got two phenos out of my pack: the one pictured with a stronger smell and bigger bud development and another with a lot more hairs with smaller, denser buds with a less pungent smell. both smells are sweet.
the plant in that shot is in a 100% perlite medium in a container made from a 1/2 gal. milk jug.
haven't tried the female seeds from nirvana. the regular seeds i got were smaller than other seeds i've gotten and a lot of them looked pale, but the germ rate was 9 out of 10 with all 9 being healthy plants and something like 4 or 5 females in the pack.

I

icon

one of the aurora's i posted is from (fem) pack so far im very pleased no hermies everything is healthy & strong. I took a little sampler the other day & it was potent with lemon taste on the inhale & pine tree taste on exhale needs another 3 weeks i cant wait.