What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

Growbrass

Out of my three current Chrystal's, I have 3 slightly different pheno's. At day 30 of flower right now.

Chrystal #2 has a grape concentrate smell to it. Buds are starting to get some weight on them, tons of trichs.

Chrystal #4 smells like a smooth version of Lemon Pine Sole. Not chemical smell like that, but a similar smell only not harsh.

Chrystal #5 has basically no odor. She almost got tossed due to being a late grower, but now she is the biggest. She was also the last to flower, but catching up fast. Hopefully a nice smell emerges soon.

note: all the buds looks just about the same, #5 is lacking on the trichs compared to the other two, but it also didn't start flowering til almost a week after the other two. Will follow up in a few weeks with some pics...

THCforus

These are Bubbleshious, Ice, Blue Mystic, and PPP. I love Nirvana seeds. I've grown out many strains already, and I plan on growing out everything they have to offer at one time or another. Their price is my motivator, and i've been happy with everything I've tried so far.
I posted these pics before on other threads, but there Nirvana strains so I'll post some here. I hope you guys like em'

Hollaachu

Nirvana Special, SuperGirl, Blue Mystic, Northern LightsXHaze, Top44, Northern lights, and White Rhino are my nirvana seeds all time favorites.... I have been an avid fan of Nirvana Seeds genetics for over 5years....Nirvana was the first commercial seeds that i bought when i started on this great adventure....and we are still rocking baby!!!! Thanx Nirvana!!!!

C

CTSV

I just got a Nirvana 6 pack. I chose Aurora Indica, AK48, Bubbilicous, Papaya, NLxHaze, and White Rhino. Can't beat the price, and these pictures are amazing. Can't wait to get my hands on these! :dance:

I

icon

more great pics! im thinking of getting a 4pack myself so many choices & so little time.

luciano28

Fan of the Bubblicious :joint:

36756Jar_of_Bubb.JPG

36756Bubb_cola.JPG

M

Movintarget

Morning Nirvana fans,
Let's see, picked up a 6 pack from the Bay a few months ago.
Ice, Citral, Blue Mystic, Jock Horror, AK-48, NLxShiva. I popped 2 seeds from each and had 100% germ, except for the ICE 2 of 10 germed. Have the following females...Blue Mystic, AK-48, Citral, Jock Horror,and NLxShiva, still waiting on the Ice and 2 other Blue Mystic to show their sex. Looking forward to the weeks to come... A few pics....

NL X Shiva

My Nivana Garden

Blue Mystic

Jock Horror X 2

Citral X 1

AK-48

I

icon

Heres a Nirvana cross i made of (M)Big Bud x (F)Citral that i call Green Star this is my first run & the last seed i had.She's 10 days in flower smells like skunk & sweet ginger.

JinBu

Power plant is one of my all time favourite strains, have grow different strains from Nirvana, mostly as free bees from Dr Chronic. grew PPP from nirvana once.

a few years ago, i ordered 10 packs of Nirvana Big Bud ( assuming true breeding strains to be produce, hence reliable) and found all of them to be sub-standard, they really didn't seem uniform and they yielded so little, really not worth the cheaper price. Anyways i ordered 1 pack of powerplant from DP and selected 2 nice plants and rotated them as clone for about a year.

The way i see it, you have light and space and you want to produce, so everytime from seed is a risk of extra work with phoenotype variation. even a good pack has males and not so good females. so to reduce losses i would never grow Nirvana again. people even bash DP for being crap. If your nirvana strain makes you happy then great.

M

Movintarget

Update coming soon..........
NLxShiva
Blue Mystic
Citral
Ice
AK-48
Jock Horror

I

icon

all great choices movintarget.

update of my big bud x citral cross 37 days flower

Dr Watt

Who What
Nirvana BigBud & NorthernLights/BigBud

Nirvana BigBud & NorthernLights/BigBud

Nirvana BigBud and Nirvana NorthernLights/BigBud
Good seed viability 90%+. 15 > 13 seeds (7 BB and 6 NL/BB) > 9 females 5BigBud - 4NorthernLightsxBigBud.

The BB had hollow stems and the NL/BB stronger woody stems. Stretch is normal for all. NL are taller in germination and BB catch up during early bloom. The biggest plant (BB) smelled exactly like AK48 - it produced 1.6 times more, great branching and a clear resin (less indica taste)- strong stone and great weight in this pheno. The NL/BB had one sativa pheno that needs 9 weeks - maybe NL#5 pheno with cloudy resin - the rest NL/BB ready 6 to 8 weeks depending on taste.

They both had some odor in vegetative growth and in bloom.... mild garlic most prominent followed by dank indica then mild floral in the BB. They probably need mild odor control.

The NL/BB starts budding bit later but end density makes weight similar to the BB buds. NL/BB has resin production from the start.

Mild lack of vigor means you should err toward bigger size prior to bloom.
Yield was bit low but clones of one of the best 3 would increase yield to acceptable.

I enjoyed the smoke from both NL/BB and BB. Ensure they are rooted in well prior to bloom - nice smoke. 2nd crop 7 weeks 12/12 :joint:

Last edited:

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
Anyone growing the feminized NLxHaze they are offering northern bright i think its called. was wondering if it was any different from the regular nlXhaze.

nirvana!!!!