What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
wow, this thread has been inspirational. i have the following Nirvana seeds left over and still ready to pop> i cant wait. great pics of some of these varieties. of this 7 packs i hope to get 5 amazing phenos to keep for Mothers.

Nirvana – K2
Nirvana – Bubblicious
Nirvana – Jock Horror
Nirvana – Blue Mystic
Nirvana – AK-48
Nirvana – ICE
Nirvana – Aurora Indica

Anyone have a suggestion which pack or two i should pop first? I was thinking the Jock, K2 and Ice.

-NGW

Last edited:
D

deathtosoapbar

Natagonnaworrie...nice list of nirvana seeds! Id start with the aurora indica(nlxafghan) and look for that truly greasy afghan pheno..that pheno is the meaning of chilled! great for sleep and the jock horror for daytime ive never grown it but smoked some and it was suprisingly similar to some phenos of sensis jack herer in high

guineapig

Veteran
ICE actually turned out quite well.....above average yield, sort of a musk scent (sorta like old-school afghani).....people seem happy with ICE....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
I agree. I'd love to find a purple AI. From the pics i have seen here on IC that has to be one of the most beautiful plants i have ever seen.

Thats great thing about Nirvana, you can get the whole Spectrum of different highs for less than you would pay for one pack of some other beans. And they may have a little devation in the pack but you're sure to find something special. Variety, the spice of life. :joint:

MovinTarget, that Bue Mystic is looking dank. Maybe i'll pop a few of those too :muahaha:

C

CTSV

Nirvana Gear

Nirvana Gear

Decided to pop some of my Nirvana Gear. Started 5 NL x Haze and 5 White Rhino. Look forward to seeing how these turn out. Best deal out there, though.

C

Classyathome

CTSV said:
Decided to pop some of my Nirvana Gear. Started 5 NL x Haze and 5 White Rhino. Look forward to seeing how these turn out. Best deal out there, though.
Nirvana White Rhino is really good weed.

The NLxHaze is stretchy I hear - but worth it.

Good luck to ya...

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Feminized PPP

Feminized PPP

My experince growing out Nirvana's feminzed PPP was great. I only crack two beans both went female and both grew identical. Smoke is great, plant was cake to grow. Yeild was good. Grade A genetics imo. :joint:

M

Movintarget

Update

Update

Howdy folks,
Update on AK-48, Jock Horror, Citral, and Ice

Jock Horror wk 5 Pheno 1

Jock Horror wk 5 Pheno 2

AK-48 wk 5 #1

AK-48 #2

Citral wk 5

Ice wk 4

D

deathtosoapbar

nirvana - white rhino

nirvana - white rhino

Well ive grown a lot of nirvana strains and in most cases theyve been better than a lot of more expensive breeders seeds! heres a pic of a white rhino bud grown all organic

fatcat

I have been growing Ice since my first grow, and I have kept it in every harvest since. It is my staple strain, I love it. High yeilds, Amazing taste, and a very level stone. I highly recommend it to any grower. Bubbleiscious is a very close second, it has lower yeilds than Ice, but a much better smell, and it is some of the frostiest bud I have ever seen.

C

CTSV

Nirvana Fanboy!

Nirvana Fanboy!

That AK-48 looks great. I've got a pack sittin in my fridge. I've got some Nirvana White Rhino, NLxHaze, Misty, and Papaya going right now. All germinated within 24 hours.

:rasta:

greenlife27

I've got killer cuts from a friend of nirvana's Afghan. Its got black greasy leaves with tight little buds. I thought the Aurora Indica was a great smoke but this afi pheno is nuts.

G

i have some original cali-o seeds. i am glade i made some f2s of it.it is from 02 and it is the more sativa smoke then to days indaca smoke. i want to grow some out like 4 seeds just to see if that xmas tree shape pheno is still in the lot. it looks like c99 but more stought with frosty crystal laden buds that smells like pure oranges . i whant to cross it to my sdog to give it more flavor.orange FUEL.

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
Hey Mr. Nut.
I think i'm flowing you around these boards. i was just checking out ur Nirvana NL field in another thread. Sick! and now the K2... love it.
I have a pack in line to be popped. I just keep saving moms of too many strains.

oh well, :joint:

D

DownSouthSage

Nirvanas northern lights

Nirvanas northern lights

I started two of these in soilless mix SSM nov. 18th.I flipped the lights dec. 29th!Both are same plant as the other came up male but i took him outside and transplanted into mother earth next to a green oak volunteer!(????spelling)Gonna catch the pollen and dust a BCSC NL#5 this spring and see what happens as i've been as impressed with the nirvana as anything in my room!

Last edited:

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Man, if nirvana beans were $10 shipped I'd buy two packs of each type!!!