What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

M

Movintarget

New fan of Nirvana

New fan of Nirvana

Howdy folks,
Well as you look at the 2009 preview near my signature, you can see that I'm going to be a little busy.....I'm in my final weeks of my last run with Nirvana's White Widow and Northern Lights #5 X Big Bud....I'm looking forward to grow all of Nirvana's current seeds. I'll try and do a smoke report on each of the strains that I'll be growing....This thread needs a complete grow/smoke report so that it'will be an easy search for the information (Perhaps) a stickey could be used to archive this info. I have three such reports that I can start with......OK folks, I'll see ya in the forums

SvenB

Just got my Ice and NL seeds in the mail, waiting for them to pop :) You guys are getting me pumped for the Ice

I still have my ice seeds from awhile ago and im so anxious to gettem started when I can.. Went for the bagseed first cuz i didn't wanna waste any seeds. All the Ice pics look amazing tho!

birdoc

NL Pure Indica

NL Pure Indica

Has anyone grown or smoked NL Pure Indica. Just ordered these beans but haven't seen a smoke or grow report yet.

Anyone?

Thanks in advance
:joint:

Birdoc

tittiefish

My first grow years ago was Nirvana's K2 and I was pretty impressed with it. I'm considering Ice for my next grow which will be my first with hydro. I can't wait.

Edit: Looks like I'm not the only one who is excited about Ice :laughing:

Last edited:

blan-k-flor

Veteran
birdoc said:
Has anyone grown or smoked NL Pure Indica. Just ordered these beans but haven't seen a smoke or grow report yet.

Anyone?

Thanks in advance
:joint:
Birdoc

Despite they claim its a "pure indica" it isn´t. It has some amount of sativa in its genepool. I grew it few years ago and it was surprisingly potent and clear in its effect. Some old pics:

Just a matter of opinion

Just a matter of opinion

Tumblepop said:
I agree with you.. but,your votes looks too high! If you give 10/10 to Blue Mystic, Nirvana Special and 9/10 to Snow White... I'd like to know your votes about the real best genetics!
Peace
TP

Tumblepop i have to need to reason an argument.

I have grown only a few top genetics, (you may say). But i have smoked many variety's from groups of friends that grow only top notch stuff e.g. White Widow, White Shark, Hog, NYCD, Blueberry, Rhino, and obviously i'm implying from to seed banks. Although many peeps i know grow clone only.
After trying clones on at least 3 occasions (i.e. Cheese 2003, Hog 2005 and White Rhino 2007) i was not more impressed than what i'v found in Nirvana's catalogue (thus far!).

Many peeps i have encountered have grown similar to what i have also grown i.e. Blue Mystic, Nirvana Special, etc.. Now i generally speak as i find. Spending £40-£100+ does'nt guarantee nadda.

You say Prada, I say Primark.
You say Ferrari, I say Ford.
You say Top Genetics, I say whatever floats ya boat Jo.
Ta la mate!

P.S. my mar cook's a better Ruby than your's. La,la la....

Peace Tc :joint:

SvenB

Popped 5 Each of the NL pure indica and Ice beans, 4 Ice germed all 5 NL are up :)

Ice in the back row:

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
blan-k-flor said:
Despite they claim its a "pure indica" it isn´t. It has some amount of sativa in its genepool. I grew it few years ago and it was surprisingly potent and clear in its effect. Some old pics:

thats a accurate statement. there genes arnt as stabilized.
the only pic of my single Nirvana master kush.
23443DSC01183.JPG

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran

All Nirvana's White Rhino grown outdoors, very affordable excellent seeds.

Last edited:
T

TylerDurden

Hey guys just got my room set up and some Nirvana White Widow's veggin under a 400w HPS. Im gonna germ a few more seeds here in the next couple of days. Ive been sitting on these seeds for a long time and cant wait to see what these ladies have in store for me :) Sorry for no pics. Ill get them up asap. btw this will be my first real grow and I will be using Hempy buckets

Mr. Durden :joint:

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
hey everyone, I too was looking for a Nirvana vendor forum wtf? I wanted to ask what were some good sativa dom. strains from nirvana, I wasn't sure.... just looking for a nice up and energetic high for a day smoke. thanks, awesome thread!

Dutch Ma5tar

Papaya From Nirvana!

Papaya From Nirvana!

WHat's up everybody.. I'm new here so I apologize if I'm not on your levels! lol this is my first grow.. I'm growing Papaya from Nirvanna..

Awesome strain! Great smell.. super fruity! Very potent and Very strong!, can take one hell of a beating! :bashhead: I've been on this grow for quite some time now. I never knew outdoor could be such a pain in the ass. But without further adue.. Here yah go! :rasta:

Hlava

Pure Power Plant Outdoor

Pure Power Plant Outdoor

ethiopian.herb said:
wau man! :D :yes:

Which products do you use from biobizz?

Thanks man & good work! :wink:

Thanks to U2 :) I using Biobizz Allmix soil and fert is basic Bio-Grow + Bio-Bloom and boost/vit TopMax and BioHeaven , Alg-A-Mic using often to spray , Alg-A-Mic a changing with Phytamin a Cropmax by week :muahaha:

...here some picture on Pure Power Plant ...

Latest posts

Latest posts