What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

H&L

Great shots guys! I've had some great experiences with Nirvana, still have some packs around here somewhere.

Crom

icon said:
SHAZAM! i love the looks of that nl x bb & ak48 nice job peoples.

masterkush is relaxing usually & a good yielder i had a purple pheno that was very trippy though very sativa dominate made me paranoid & created echos & other strange sounds :nono: it had a strong sweet lemon smell & taste
& i found it to be pretty potent stuff.

more indica (dom) very relaxing

trippy sativa (dom)

Those buds look fantastic! You think it would be possible to grow master kush outside?

ConceptOfSleep

Well I figured this may be the place to ask...

Does anyone have any experience with Shiva? I got a 10 pack of these as Freebies with my Blubonic and Godberry, and decided to run them as well... However, I cant seem to find much info on them at all...Other than 3 pics at the beginning of this thread (which looked great BTW) and the description at nirvana's shop I cant seem to find anything about them.

So all you Nirvana fans...Any info for me? It would be much appreciated.

Stay high and be well

:joint:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
ConceptOfSleep said:
Well I figured this may be the place to ask...

Does anyone have any experience with Shiva? I got a 10 pack of these as Freebies with my Blubonic and Godberry, and decided to run them as well... However, I cant seem to find much info on them at all...Other than 3 pics at the beginning of this thread (which looked great BTW) and the description at nirvana's shop I cant seem to find anything about them.

So all you Nirvana fans...Any info for me? It would be much appreciated.

Stay high and be well

I am sure the Nirvana ones are way better then the Homegrown Fantaseeds one. I bought a ten pack of those and not one seed germed. I am no rookie seed grower either. All my nirvana seeds sprouted within two days. I was looking for grows on it on here but there isnt any. Just conversations on it. I found a thread on another forum on it and it looked pretty decent. Shit wish i got that as freebie bud.

abuldur

chubby these pictures were taken 3rd week of september i harvested a week after.They could have wayted a week longer but it's high in the moutain and i try to harvest them before shit weather .Better safe than sorry .

peace

ConceptOfSleep

chubbynugs said:
I am sure the Nirvana ones are way better then the Homegrown Fantaseeds one. I bought a ten pack of those and not one seed germed. I am no rookie seed grower either. All my nirvana seeds sprouted within two days. I was looking for grows on it on here but there isnt any. Just conversations on it. I found a thread on another forum on it and it looked pretty decent. Shit wish i got that as freebie bud.

Wow man, sorry to hear about your troubles with HGF's Shiva...Ive heard mixed things about them to be honest, but I havent grown anything of theirs to be able to know...

Nirvana's Shiva gave me a 100% germ rate (3/3) and are very healthy...they seem to definitely be heavy feeders as they were the first seedlings to yellow in the Coco when I only gave them Ph'd water.

The few pics I saw on this thread were 3 different intense purple phenos...I love the purple for bag appeal, but hopefully the smoke is as good as the looks. I was definitely stoked on the Shiva as a freebie...This will be my first grow of any of Nirvana's stuff so Ill definitely be dropping some pics in here from time to time.

So someone in this thread of Nirvana fans must have some info or pics of the Shiva... Id really appreciate anything anyone knows. How can no-one have grown this out? It seems like a good strain to me.

Last edited:
M

Movintarget

Howdy Folks,
I was looking at the six pack special that is on seedbay. So far I have grown White Widow, NL#5XBB, White Rhino, and (freebie) Sam's "T" HazeXSk#1
I will be growing indoors under 600 Hps........Any thoughts on what your choice would be....Thanks

buttyrekka

great thread all..thats what anoys me when people get unlucky,spend $$$ on name genetics for them all to fail germination....at least with NRS you spend pennys but you might get diamonds(ruff ones mind you!)...think i might try the jock horror and ak48 :joint:

KindBudKid

All these purple phenos in Nirvana seeds.. Does this mean there is some truth to the story Nirvana crossed all its strains to a purp skunk???

Nirvana lover

Nirvana lover

Good day peeps. Nirvana Nirvana Nirvana Nirvana. i must say i do love Nirvana. Quite litteraly. I have grown a load of different stuff, and i'd never knock Nirvana seeds at all. No matter what peeps say, i'd argue tooth and nail. :asskick:

From my adventures of growing Nirvana seeds, these are what i'v tried:

Blue Mystic 10/10 (yummy yummy yummy)
Nirvana Special !0/10 (yummy yummy yummy)
NL 10/10 (great potentcy)
Topp44 10/10 (great potentcy) but not a fave!
Papaya 10/10 (very strong)
New Purple Power 7/10 (not bad for an outdoor, com si com sar)

I have tried these grown by mates:

Bubblicious 7/10 ( i don't rate this bod's skills, at all. Not that great)
Jock Horror 10/10 (v/strong)
Misty 10/10 (potent)
Papaya 10/10 (i could say it was better than what i grew)
Pure Power Plant 10/10 (strong)
Snow White 9/10 (quite strong)
White Rhino 10/10 (strong stuff)

I once bought a pack of Maroc x Afgani. But all 10 beans did'nt germ (and guess what. I was pissed that i missed out, never did i feel cheated). Then again i'v had Reeferman's Cherry Bomb 2, and only 2 come up.

And Sensi's Mr.Nice (Hash Plant x G13). I think only got about maybe 1 or 2.

So all the Nirvana hate'ers. Poke it! Know what i mean! Serious though you can't put Nirvana down 100%. For 10 beans under £13 (£10 yesteryear), you get what you pay for, and more. Unlike other seed banks where you're given a false sense of security, cos £30-£80 don't mean doodoo. From what i'v got from Nirvana i'm a very happy man indeed!!!!!!!! :dueling:

Papaya

NL

Tumblepop

For 10 beans under £13 (£10 yesteryear), you get what you pay for, and more.

I agree with you.. but,your votes looks too high! If you give 10/10 to Blue Mystic, Nirvana Special and 9/10 to Snow White... I'd like to know your votes about the real best genetics!
Peace
TP

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haze 19 x Skunk is an excellent strain :yes: ,,,worked with it lots of time/space in the past :canabis:

Chitral x Skunk ,,, just got backround to this plant...