What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

Ploum

I grew a clone of Nirvana's Ice last year, was good stuff. Very good eye appeal, production was not the best but still honnest.
Smoke wasn't very original, tasted just like a good dutch commercial weed, so i did not kept my mom.

I'm currently doing a run with some Nirvana White Widows. 3 or 4 years ago, I've grown Dutch Passion's one, and nirvana's looks quite similar, maybe a little more leaning on the sativa side, but still have this typical conic bud formation and widow's smell.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
I need some advice here from all of you with nirvana experience.
I don't mean to hijack, but this seems to be the largest nirvana fan gathering.

Has anyone grown out and smoked either nirvana's hindu kush or their masterkush AND grown out and smoked a cali kush such as SFV, O.G., bubba, etc.?
If so, how do the nirvana seed plants compare to the clone only kushes?
Do you feel that I can find at least one solid representation of a kush (for a mother) if I get one pack each of hindu kush and masterkush?

Same basic question, but with regards to nirvana's Haze. Has anyone grown out/smoked it, and how is it, especially when compared to other hazes you have smoked.

thanks for all the help :wave:

M

mallyone

One other "I don't want to hijack this thread" post but it's related. The nirvana website is, well, not the most easily to navigate. Recently they posted that they are going international, you click on the link and get a whole bunch of other links leading to other places...

I'm curious if there is a Canadian distributor and if anyone can point me in that direction it would be greatly appreciated.

m1...

Like 4 years ago i picked up 2 packs of NL5Haze seeds from Nirvana :headbange .Best pot ever :joint: ,i love the buds from these seeds and have 2 moms stil.I grew Sensi NL5Haze and i much like the Nirvana better for taste and strength.I grew AK48 and it blew didnt like it a bit,imo :spank: ,i grew WonderWoman Fem and also loved that one,great yeilder with a unique taste :rasta: .I dont care what anyone says,Nirvana has some sweet stuff that can be found,just alot of variance while searching,imo.Peace and stay safe,DancesWithWeed :wave:

sladan

i've grown Nirvana's ICE outdoors last year... and since then i'm not a big fan of that seed company...
i got 4 phenos with fragile, thin buds on them which were weak yielders and 1 tall pheno (ca 3m) loaded with nice buds.

the smoke is average....nothing i'd grow a second time

unluckily i've lost my ICE pics, otherwise i'd post some

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
second grow with nirvana beans, this time snow white. If all else fails, should be good for hash at least. germ rates this time weren't as good as the top44.

bogusik2

I cant say I'm Nirvana's fan.. sentiment is more accurate word hehe
My first grow was White Widow 10 reg seeds :)
I must say that after trying some genetics from IC i'll never go back :D pzdr

12128ww_bog222.jpg

12128ww_bog22.jpg

12128ww_bog21.jpg

Rollin Face

Cool thread, yea i just finished up Nirvanas Bubblicious, havent had a chance to smoke it yet but here are her pics, went to day 60, great plant, grew really strong and green but didnt get FAT buds, but still was an average yielder:

asdwe099.jpg

asdwe101.jpg

asdwe105.jpg

asdwe107.jpg

G

bogusik2 said:
I cant say I'm Nirvana's fan.. sentiment is more accurate word hehe
My first grow was White Widow 10 reg seeds :)
I must say that after trying some genetics from IC i'll never go back :D pzdr

12128ww_bog222-thumb.jpg

Hey Bogusik, but your F2 grown outdoor was really good smoke...

Last edited:
I

icon

wow they all look really great & that bubbalicious really packed on the trichs great job everybody :wave:

sneakinman13

Veteran
Rollin Face said:
Cool thread, yea i just finished up Nirvanas Bubblicious, havent had a chance to smoke it yet but here are her pics, went to day 60, great plant, grew really strong and green but didnt get FAT buds, but still was an average yielder:

asdwe099.jpg

asdwe101.jpg

asdwe105.jpg

asdwe107.jpg

wow
that shit looks bomb as fux.
do enjoy
:joint: :joint:

I agree with him /\ /\. I'm bout to grow some bubblicious this summer. can't wait. Are all the buds colorful like that? I've seen some real purplish buds and some green and purple buds already. Swweeeet! :woohoo:

Rollin Face

Thanks for the words guys! Yeah on Nirvanas website they show the more "white" pheno, ive heard there are 3, 2 of which i think purple really well.

enigmatik

Damn!!! Delivery time blew my mind!!!!!!!!!!

Shipment came in 4 days after the order was placed!!! Thanks Nirvana!!
Ordered some jock horror.

The seeds were teeny tiny though, never seen seeds that small.

has anyone else gotten the itty bitty jock horror seeds????

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts