What's new

nirvana's shiva

hidingtree

ok all , may all be well . here is the first documented grow begun on 9/3/06 .... with picture even... so here we go . we start with 6 nirvana shiva seeds .... hmmmm ok first we soaked 'em in a bowl of water for about a day . then between the moist paper towels folded and put in a ziploc bag with a breath of air and sealed for a day or 2 . and ..... guess what ? on day 2 100% successful opening of seeds ... so into the soil they go ! here they are after abut 6 days from opening

i hope you enjoy ! these will be grown under 4ft. fluoros for a while so it'll be kind of slooow many blessings , hidingtree

Last edited:

hidingtree

ok with our special time elapsed grow log we're back and here we are 30 or so days later out from under the lazy fluoros ....

at this point they smell quite skunky ... mmmm exciting ..... hey with nirvana ..... ya never know......i've had some keepers out of a $15 pack o' seeds ... and even better with free ones etc. ok so they're all kind of uniform in growth . ok . many blessings, hidingtree

Last edited:

hidingtree

ello its time again ... just kidding.... wait no i'm not ... shiva's have been topped for cloning action approx day 56 from seed .... yeah the fluoros do the job .... but ya def gotta be patient ... hey i'm not in a hurry ....well here are some pics of the 3 males and their clones....

here are the 3 females tops that were cloned they aren.t uniform because of the container size ....

hidingtree

ok shiva 3 &6 are now in flowering for 2 wks. yay !heres their gig :
shiva 3 ... purple skunk in it i think from that special male that ... they have in their production
these are being flowered in a some what crowded 250w hps cabinet ....

here is #6

# 4 will be included when we have the room and some more phots up loaded depending on the potency of the purple one maybe we'll save it for some purple influences later on .... ok many blessings , hidingtree .

Last edited:

hidingtree

here's a quick update with some pics day 26 flowering hmmm halfway there ?
here's shiva 3 she is a pretty purple pheno.

shiva 6 is in recovery from a nute lock out .... so she's a bit camera shy . put a little of mixed pollen on a couple of buds with an artists paintbrush for some give aways or whatever .... might be interesting to have someone grow em out to see how common the purple trait come through ... ok so #4 which is the other femme of the 3 ... she was a little off balance ph wise so she's still stayin back stage ..... feelin yella ... many blessings, hidingtree.

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Very nice growth for 10 days. I heard nirvana shiva was suppose to be 1 of there best selections close to the original. How many watts are you using? Good luck bro. Take it easy.

hidingtree

thanks T ! that one purple is the most vigorous of the 3 femmes . just using a 250w hps . regular gh 3 part and pro-mix bx . cant wait to sample it . seems like another 35 days might do . maybe a bit more for mature seeds .... thanks for stoppin by ! many blessings , hidingtree

hidingtree

a brief update if you will ,

here we are at day 35 of flower of 2 of the femmes :

shiva 3 ....

here's another of #3 with her taller skunkier sister #6:

ok . to all who stop by thanks . ! i hope you enjoy . we'll see what nirvana shiva equates to in another 3 weeks or so . i've always been curious about some of thier strains . and for the $20 or so curiousity can be satisfied somewhat easily .... many blessings ,hidingtree

hidingtree

hey all ! on with the grow ! here's an up date of the two shiva girls in flower . they are at day 46 or so .there were a few issues with the ph in our water supply and therefore we've had some corrections to make ....this is partially a shiva seed run for some f2 for stock to share later on .

#3 #6 respectively:

#3 nicely purple

#6 chunkyskunkyfruity

can't wait to smoke 'm! yum . many blessings , hidingtree

looks good! i had a purple k2 pheno. the high is great and it tastes great also! seems all of nirvana plants have a purple pheno? weird? they must mate a purple male with all there plants or something. heres my purple k2 on the left. not as dark as yours but still my 1st time ever smoking purps or seeing purple bud in person.. also i didn't have any low temps. its was around 85 or so with the light on. well keep it up man! looking awesome! i got some hashberries starting up now.

Last edited:

hidingtree

hey all , thanks for sharing y'all ! i will update the shiva in another few days and include a pic of thier sister #4 in another five days or so ..... watch out now .... many blessings,hidingtree.

hidingtree

hey folks! here's a bit of an update . sister #4 didn't make the photo shoot . so here's her sisters that did .

#3 and 6

#3 dang this is dark . smells spicy and lightly floral .

#6 very floral with a light spicy aroma . smells very pretty .

hope you enjoyed! be back soon . many blessings , hidingtree

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
Man....that looks fantastic !!

I am germinating a few Shiva seeds and can only hope mine come out as nice as yours.

:canabis:

BudZad7

:wave: Hi All ! Nice Shiva ! Are u sure they r Shiva ??? Here's a pic of Shiva X
OG Kush...... :yoinks: :yummy:

Under 40w flouros with Ott-Lite plant tubes 5900k,mixed with GE plant tubes

:wave: Peace!

G

Hey hidingtree....very nice grow you've got going on here. Your girls are beautiful. :yummy:

Latest posts

Latest posts