What's new

Nirvana AK48 - 210W CFL Grow

virago420

Harvested plant 2!

Harvested plant 2!

Alright folks, I chopped plant #2 last night. I left a few buds and quite a bit of vegetation in hopes of being able to reveg her. So without further ado,

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I plan on chopping the other two this coming weekend. Thanks for watching! Peace

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Nice looks like some tasty smoke virago....I bet your stoke bro:D...keep up the great work bro...peace

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
now that looks like some dank micro buds right there. very nice there. how do U thinl U got right there?

virago420

Spicoli - Yeah man definately stoked. I actually thought this plant only had a bunch of little buds. But to my surprise there were a couple really nice buds!

#1cheesebuds - I have no idea what the yield might be dude. This is only my first grow and I'm clueless as to what dry weight might be. If I had to guess I would say maybe 1/2 - 3/4 oz? Thats probably wishful thinking but we will see in about 5-6 days!

Its so amazing trimming your own grow! Man I cant wait to be smoking this shit. Thanks for stopping by guys. Peace

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
If you want to find out a rough est on how much youll get....weigh all your wet buds...and dry weight is usually is 1/3 of that...i.e. you have 33 grams wet you should end up with around 11 grams...peace

virago420

Leviathan - Thanks bro

Spicoli - Yeah I realise that bud I didnt think weighing the buds with the stems attached for drying purposes would be an accurate way to do it. So I figured Ill just wait until they are dry and then post up weights

virago420

Harvested!

Harvested!

Alright folks I went ahead and harvested the other 2 plants today. Totally stoked! Heres the pics,

picture.php

Plant 1

picture.php

Plant 3

Some trimmed buds
picture.php

picture.php

And the full harvest drying
picture.php

Thanks for looking everyone! Peace

Mycro

Great CFL grow!! Thats my goal, what you have but I'm doing the budcicle thing just trying to get it dialed in. Isn't it cool to smoke your own???

Quazi

Might want to get those lights off in your drying area. Light degrades THCA into CBNA (which then, becomes CBN) instead of letting the decarboxylization of the THCA to occur to get THC. Ultimately: you'll end up with a more boring final product if you keep those lights on in your drying area.

Nice little pull you got there, though! Well done :)

-Q :rasta:

virago420

Might want to get those lights off in your drying area. Light degrades THC into CBN and you'll end up with a more boring final product if you continue to dry with 'em on.

Nice little pull you got there, though!

-Q :rasta:

Haha I knew I shouldnt have posted that pic. The lights were turned off right after I took the pic. Peace

Standaman

Yeah Virago gotta say nice show i bought some of these today 5 fems so it's good to see some pictures of them, how long was the germ or did you get cuts? I will read through all i promise!

virago420

For germing seeds I place them in a damp washcloth on a plate and place that on my home theatre system which keeps it warm. They all had cracked and shown a tap root within 36 hours. Its an awesome, super potent strain dude you wont be disappointed. And VERY strong smelling so keep that in mind. Peace

Standaman

Ok cool i'm doing the same but in a heated propagator(too poor for home theatres lol)

Yeah that sounds fast! Had a very bad germ rate previous attempt but i have heard good things about Nirvana well i've seen them too just need to grow it and toke it now.

Thanks for the heads up mate

Hella THC

By the way, cable modems work well for germing seeds using the paper towel method... They put off plenty of heat to put your germing seeds on. I used a medical heating pad... it was like 15 bones at wal mart. And it serves two purposes... helps my back pain AND germs my seeds like a champ!

virago420

Thanks for the props everyone. Plant 2 is dry and weighed in at 16 grams, bringing the grand total to 22 grams so far. The other two plants will be dry in 4 or 5 days and then Ill post the total dry weight. So far I'm disappointed with the yield but the smoke is simply amazing. Heres a pic of a dried nug from plant #2.

picture.php

Peace

daddy fingaz

Dont be dissapointed bout the weight, had a look through ur thread and looks like uve done a sterling job for ur 1st grow!

enjoy ur smoke!! :joint:

virago420

daddy fingaz - Thanks man!

Alright time for my first real smoke out with this AK48. And I bought a new pipe today to give this stuff a real test. Heres some pics,

picture.php

picture.php

Peace