What's new

Nirvana AK48 - 210W CFL Grow

virago420

Grats on your harvest, friend! Wish I could share a joint with ya!

Thanks man. Yeah thats the one downfall to drooling over everyones grows on here, not being able to share! Im working on a prototype Internet Vaporizer so that will no longer be an issue for us. As soon as its completed and tested Ill apply for the patents. :rasta::headbange:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Im guessing the plants will be ready for the axe this next weekend. Ill keep an eye on the trichs and let them tell me when to chop. I dont want to many amber or the wife will never get off the couch, hahaa. Peace

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
Hey Virago, those look very nice, good work. They look extra leafy. I have a 42wx4 cfl grow going myself and yours makes me happy.

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Nice virago...some great lookin plants and some good lookin smoke....peace

virago420

Pics!

Pics!

Whats up folks. Nearing the end of my first grow here and starting to get very impatient. So in order to keep from chopping them now I need to share pics. So here ya go!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Heres my try at photographing the trichomes, hehe.
picture.php

This Saturday will be the end of week 8 flower. Not sure if they will be ready then or not. Still only seems to be a few amber trichs on most of the leaves I scoped. We will see. Peace

labtec

Just awesome. good choice on the 400. like everyone said it'll be a pain to cool, but you'll do it no problem. your harvest is looking amazing.

Hella THC

Thanks man. Yeah thats the one downfall to drooling over everyones grows on here, not being able to share! Im working on a prototype Internet Vaporizer so that will no longer be an issue for us. As soon as its completed and tested Ill apply for the patents. :rasta::headbange:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Im guessing the plants will be ready for the axe this next weekend. Ill keep an eye on the trichs and let them tell me when to chop. I dont want to many amber or the wife will never get off the couch, hahaa. Peace
I'll be the first in line for this internet vapo. Those babies are getting very close!

virago420

Haha ok Hella I send you one of the prototypes for testing.

Not ready just yet TemptedSoul, only a few amber. Im looking for 20% amber / 80% cloudy or so. Maybe this weekend they will be ready, only time will tell. Peace

growlegal

Veteran
e

Very nice grow,
Cfl's first time, on-line, just awesome.

Please keep me in mind for the prototype test run as well.
Any plans for a virtual Smellivision device as well?:yummy::yes:
Really nice to see, thanks.:yeahthats:bongsmi:

virago420

End of week 8 flower

End of week 8 flower

Heres some pics from the end of week 8 flowering. Harvest is nearing!

picture.php

Plant 1

picture.php

Plant 2

picture.php

Plant 3

Budshots!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for watching along on my first grow folks. Peace

virago420

SrubNinja - Thanks alot dude. Its been a great learning experience for me! Now I cant wait to get these harvested and get started on my next grow.

#1cheesebuds - Haha thanks man. Stop it before you make my head swell to big.

Harvest pics to follow sometime this week. Thanks for watching along folks. Peace

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Fantastic! Is it really your first grow dude? You guys amaze me. I know growMEDS first grow was the same - just great results straight outta the box. A lot of first grows are the same. It shows how much great info is collected here. :yes:

virago420

Yes it really was my first grow and believe me it wasnt great from the go. I had terrible pH issues with my tap water and almost starved my babies to death thinking they had nute burn. A mistake I wont make again. I switched water sources and that took care of the pH problem. And after finding out the plants were hungry and not burned things went smoothly. And here I am close to harvest :woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts