What's new

NHL hockey chatter...

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
And as I predicted, Brodeur with the 44 save shutout tonite to force a must win game 6 for the Hurricanes.

I should be buying lottery tickets with my predictions lately!

I watched game six devils vs canes and yea man it was touch and go for a minute, canes offense is pretty wicked (when they actually score)
Marty was PISSSED about the lil bump he got but he was out of his CREASE, and he MIS PLAYED that slp shot that made them have to play that game 5, he cant blame anyone but himself man i have no idea how he can cry about that bump when he was playing the point man so far out of the crease..i mean gimme abreak ? i mean am i wrong, didnt he step alil out there as far as h is position goes? i mean he is after all the veteran superstar goaly youd think heed be a lil more understanding.
The pengiuns are catching the same disease my panthers caught ( i hope its not contaigious from my panthers since i decided to root for the guines), the "lets watch em score on us" disease, kinda sad cuz i know the penguins are talented as fuck when they wanna be(not tyring to take anything away from the flyers they are a scrappy buncha dudes and when they attack you better be ready).
the Sharks, BOOOOoo total weak sauce, they get the caca face from me. At this poiint im through making predictions, this game is so damn un predictable sometimes( especially for my novice hockey fan ass)

this has to be the most exciting time for me as far as sports goes ! love play off HOCKEY and this season has not dissapointed me one bit (well except for my pussy cat panthers - pussies better get a forward and a center worth a DAMN, i love vokhoun but i think we could trade him for a couple of high power fwds or a center and keep C. Anderson and let him take the raines between the pipes)

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Anyone also watching the IIHF Championship? Canada's playin it's first game. Up 2-0 in the first. 'Course we're playing Belarus lol

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
i never really watched iihf, lemme open up the stream... alil wake n bake n hockye never hurt no one :p

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
'Zactly...is there too much hockey? IIHF in the morning and Playoffs at night, it's workin for me :D

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
Obvious Kicking Motion....

I change my prediction. Tomorrow Philly stomps Pittsburgh at home. Game Seven Pittsburgh is embarrassed by Philly at home as payback for last year.

Philadelphia goes on to the next round....Optimistic? Hell yes. Realistic? I think so too.

peace
jip

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
6 yea dude the penguins shoulda put this away already, philly is the type of team that gets better as a series wares on, i dont htink we can say the same of pittsburgh they are kinda unpredictable all season and so far all post season

luciano28

Coach Bylsma or w/e his name is shouldnt of fucked around with the lineup last night(Sitting Letang and Sykora). I hope they put the Flyers away in Philly, but I still love the Pens chances if it has to go 7 games. Philly is 0-13 all-time in series that they are down 3-1. Pens are going back to the Finals!!

luciano28

sucks. my tv just lost the signal so now im listening to it. yeah. i might have spoke too soon. i just can't see philly coming back to get the seris

You must be in my area and have Comcast? 2nd period? That was bullsheeet!! I called them bitching and they gave me a credit for 2 HD PPV movies....Im so sick of Comcast, they runnin a god damn monopoly, no competition in my area. If you want cable and not dish, it has to be Comcast. :wallbash:

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
Crosby,Malkin, Stall,Talbot,Kunitz how could Pittsburgh lose...my pick is the Penguins..only issue the goaltending...cause Brodeaur is standing on his head right now...could be Devils all the way too..Zach Praise is sick

peace
Chefboy

G

Guest 64665

i cant believe i didnt find this thread earlier, hockey is the best sport in the world! Lets Go Rangers, gonna finish off the Caps tomorrow! Hank is god!

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Yup...Def not gonna win the Cup lol Only reason Rangers are in the playoffs is luck. Watchin Torts tell off the guy who poured beer on him was fun tho :D

This Philly/Pens game is one of the best I've seen so far. Quick, back to back goals and now it's tied going into the third. I'm not a big Crosby fan, so Go Philly :D

G

Guest 64665

Yup...Def not gonna win the Cup lol Only reason Rangers are in the playoffs is luck. Watchin Torts tell off the guy who poured beer on him was fun tho :D

This Philly/Pens game is one of the best I've seen so far. Quick, back to back goals and now it's tied going into the third. I'm not a big Crosby fan, so Go Philly :D

i wouldnt say luck. they are in because of their goaltending.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
GUINS WIN! whos next for the penguins now?? LOL
man i hope the caps can rally and come back to win it, the caps are way more exciting to watch than the rangers no offense