What's new

NHL hockey chatter...

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
Endo we are at it again.....

tonights game is going to tell the tale of the series.

Flyers win, and I guarantee the series is theirs. Pens win and Sid the Kid goes on to the next round.

Caps looked good last night against the Strangers.

peace
jip

threeeleven

Im going to the game tonite :woohoo:

Row F on the ice baby!

EDIT: Wow what a heartbreaker. The Canes seem to pull out these fluky goals all the time. .2 seconds left? Sheesh.

Pretty big disappointment after coming back from being down 3-0....

Marty was extremely hot after getting bumped (again)... albeit a tad outside of the crease... but in all my years of following the Devils I've definitely never seen Marty that angry at a non-call...:noway:

Anyway its back to Newark for game 5... break out ya crack pipes!

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Pretty big disappointment after coming back from being down 3-0....

Marty was extremely hot after getting bumped (again)... albeit a tad outside of the crease... but in all my years of following the Devils I've definitely never seen Marty that angry at a non-call...:noway:

Anyway its back to Newark for game 5... break out ya crack pipes!

He was getting hit throughout the entire game and the refs just sat on their whistles. Im not at all surprised he was pissed off.

Back to NJ tonite. Marty will be looking for a shutout.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Whoa... I have missed 14 pages of NHL420OGKPPMsPIMs.....!!!!

GO SHARKS....!!! Getting the hardest draw of the western conference in 1st place to 8th place was unlucky.... Da Anaheems are VERY tough...... Durn Prong-er - Selassie I - all the RYANS (Getzlaf, Bobby Ryan, and the other guy) -- A gruesome opponent...

IMHO.... With all due respect to you guys, my friends and contemporaries in this magnificent hobby we all share....The Western Divisions are ignored a bit, largely because of Media coverage (or lack of) and time zone differences - late games for East Coasters/Midwesterners.. But, IMHO, the play is tougher in the Western Conferences... The Guys bigger, the pace faster, overall. Better fights....

Avery sux. yes.

The Playoffs will be excellent... Although no better than the games between SJ Sharks and Anaheim now.... Such intensity, it is almost hard to watch.

I will be hanging with Da Cheese and Chemdog Bubble Hash tonight.....

Watch out if Jumbo Joe gets pissed...That is when he really performs.... Patty is on fire again. I hope. Cheechoo, on a mission. Boyle is a master of puck handling. The rest of the guys SHRED, as well.

Not that I am partial. lol

Have FUN...!!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Avery is such a SCUM bag, if i saw that guy on the street id break his head open like a coconut, the guy is just the cancer of the NHL. Did you guys see the shit he did to Jurcina last night?? Avery missed his hit on Jurcina and right before he hit the boards turned around swung his arm while holding the butt of his stick and hit Jurcina right in the mouth( OBVIOUSLY intentional and completely disgusting), jurcina went down and bled all over the ice, he got up right away but you could tell he busted his mouth open. I dont care what avery says that shit was intentional and that guy is a fucking scum bag he makes me so god damned pissed off, i hope that guy gets his one day in the form of a HUGE hit while he isnt looking and hopefully breaks his spine in 5 places to make him a paraplegic.
Brodeur has nonoe but himself to be mad at, i saw the goal hes crying about. He got out to play the slap shot and got caught, no bump no nothing just RED LIGHTS and SIRENS. Brodeur is being a lil bitch more than usual, i got alotta respect for him but not when hes crying like a girl like that. Tonights canes/devils games gonna be SICK!!!
Penguins are gonna put this one away tonight ( i predict a couple of goals from Malkin and Crosby maybe even one from Staal to crush phillie and move on).
San Jose needs to step it up or theyre gonna go bye bye, they really dissapointed me man i thought for sure they had the ducks # but apparently not

eddie.saw

Endo we are at it again.....

tonights game is going to tell the tale of the series.

Flyers win, and I guarantee the series is theirs. Pens win and Sid the Kid goes on to the next round.

Caps looked good last night against the Strangers.

peace
jip

yeah i totally can't see philly winning in pittsburgh. i mean anythings possible but the pens record at home in the playoff's is sick. just sick. lol

first period is almost over and its still 0-0.

GO PENS!!!

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
I've always liked Chara ever since he was on our team. I never understood getting rid of him and keeping Redden for those couple years. Bad decision. I also don't like Montreal, so I was a happy girl last night :D I guess in the East I'm rooting for the Bruins but I just hope in the west the Flames find a way to win again. Not a huge Vancouver fan, but I'm happy there's a Canadian team going to the next round :D

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
yeah i totally can't see philly winning in pittsburgh. i mean anythings possible but the pens record at home in the playoff's is sick. just sick. lol

first period is almost over and its still 0-0.

GO PENS!!!
man theres still 13 mins left!! and Asham just scored

eddie.saw

sucks. my tv just lost the signal so now im listening to it. yeah. i might have spoke too soon. i just can't see philly coming back to get the seris

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
'Guines are doing what my panthers did during BIG games and thats WATCHING the opposing fwds skate around them like they are stationary(Fleurys doing his part man cmon help him out!), only to watch them take it to fleury and score! Pittsburgh needs to step up the D and put the BODY on the FWDS or risk losing this game and going to a game 6. malkin and crosby also need to get moving and make something happen, the flyers aint slouches, they never have been so if youre gonna sleep on em you might as well get ready for game 6

eddie.saw

yeah i spoke too soon. fuckin pens. idk understand them sometimes. they're looking like they did mid season when there was no thought of play off's. and your right their D this game compared to game 4 is like 1/2 of what it was. fucking bullshit. and i dont even have any bud to smoke away the loss. :(

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
broadstreetbullies3.jpg

Ya' heard.... :moon:

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
And as I predicted, Brodeur with the 44 save shutout tonite to force a must win game 6 for the Hurricanes.

I should be buying lottery tickets with my predictions lately!

threeeleven

Now that's how the best goalie of all time responds... great showing Marty.... but cmon Devs.. don't put it all on him like that!

We close out this series on Sunday. GO DEVS!

Latest posts

Latest posts