What's new

NFL 2019-2020

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, I think the rams built their practice field on a native American burial ground or something cause they’ve been decimated by injuries. Their QB wolford hurt his ankle during the hawks game and perkins had to come in for a bit. Neither backup QB is serviceable. Maybe they should bring in Baker? At least cam akers had a good game, over 4yds/carry and 2 td’s.

Niners are snake bit too, trey down, now garappolo down. They seem confident in their rookie 7th rd pick brock purdy, from iowa state, and he actually played decent, 2tds 1int. So they got less handsome (not jimmy g) but more purdy…

Bears lost but at least fields didn’t get hurt again. They now have the #2 overall pick in next year’s draft, will Anderson from bama (edge rusher) or Jalen carter from Georgia (def lineman) would look nice in a bears uniform, help bring some respectability back to that defense.

I eat hot dogs every once in a while but it’s been a while since I had a Chicago dog, dragged through the garden like Pop says. Might have to pick one up in the future but in the meantime here’s a holiday hoagie made with thanksgiving leftovers: turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and provolone cheese on a wheat hoagie roll, with a side of homemade sweet potato fries/wedges.

holiday hoagie 1.jpg
holiday hoagie 2.jpg

holiday hoagie 3.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

oh you can bet brock is purdy! hes got a nice mouth and the 9ers offense is kind of plug and play
as long as he dosent do anything stupid and try overreaching he will do just fine and i think the 9ers are still playoff worthy
yessss! yes baba i was talking to my friend last night about baker coming to la
i guess word is he dosent take to coaching too well but maybe mcvey can be the dream boat whisper and turn him around
if not, well he gets the hose
im glad cam finally gained some ground, the guys drafted after him is doing ok, maybe you have heard of him, j.hurts
/lots of mvp talk around this kid
rams play the raiders this thursday so i will have a fun weekend of football
im not expecting a win but maybe they can hang in there and make it a game until the booze kicks in
jets bills should be a good game and we have a bunch of decent match ups
nice move turning your left overs into sandwiches
i like the move of laying the mashed potatoes on the sandwich! i hear in some places thats an actual thing where you can buy a chip (fried potatoes) sandwich
i would try that for sure

so where are you guys at with your christmas shopping
i am getting the mrs a small gift
we agreed that we arent going to go over board and she isnt even going to be here in california for christmas but i would like to get her something
/a fun gift under $30 and of course we will go out for a good meal together
dont sleep on this boys or its going to bite you in the ass, christmas is just around the corner!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, Purdy was Mr. Irrelevant, the last pick of the draft. He’s the first Mr. Irrelevant QB who’s actually thrown for a TD in the NFL (not counting preseason) so he’s already ahead on that count. I think the niners signed a backup QB off of the Denver practice squad as their #2.

Baker’s got a better arm than either of the 2 rams’ backups but his decision making is ‘sus’. But ur right, maybe mcvay can help him in that regard.

I put a bet on Jalen hurts to win mvp earlier this season, when it was 8-1 odds, so maybe with some more big games and they close out the season 16-1 he’ll be a lock for mvp.

A ‘chip butty’ is what they call a French fry sandwich in the UK. They usually throw some sauce on there (brown sauce, like a more savory ketchup, and also mayo sometimes) and maybe cheese. Ive made them myself, it’s a carboload for sure but not bad tasting. The fries do tend to get soggy in the sandwich with the cheese and sauce, but I use an air fryer, I think with fries cooked in oil that wouldn’t be the case so much.

UPDATE: Baker did indeed get picked up by the Rams. I doubt we’ll see him play tomorrow vs the raiders, maybe the week after when they play at Green bay. He’s going to suffer the same problem as Stafford, not athletic enough to escape pressure when protection breaks down, and like Russell Wilson he’s too short to make throws over the middle.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

yes!
the dream boat is now a ram and i cant wait to see what he can bring to the table
/at one point this guy was the face of the nfl and i thought he had a promising future ahead of him
what happened to baker?
like you said babs, he cant be worse than the back up back ups we have playing right now and if he can get his sht right maybe he can become a decent add
its not going to be easy for him but maybe he will see the light

that wasnt a bad bet on hurts, what are the odds now at this point in the season
even a 14-3/15-2 season should do it
add in a good showing in the playoffs and i think he has the inside track for the mvp
chip buttys on baba boys!
now if i ordered a chip butty and a side of fries does that make me a weirdo? remember i have half irish so its just sticking with the food of my people
might have found part of the mrs christmas gift
so i found this shirt that has a pic of a cute dog on it that i might get for the mrs, we dont even own a dog right now but i thought it would look cute on her
we went out for the pizzas last night at that same spot, got the goat cheese and pasto
i got a bunch of new coupons, the golden ticket (two free slices/ drink no purchase needed) but they also had a half price deal only good for on mon/tue
the small pizzas was 19$ but half price less than 10$; comes out to 6 slices so it was kinf of a better deal than if i had gotten the two free, and then got myself two slices (i think the slices are like 3.50-4$/ea)
no drink but i usually just get water anyway
plus now we can go anytime and get the two free slices
plus we went out for a nice long walk to check out all the cool christmas light
it sucks here in socal with the price of electricity and one guy i talked to said how his display accounted for almost 50% of his yearly bill!
thanks newsom

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
NFL contracts aren’t fully guaranteed like nba and mlb contract are but usually at least half the contract is guaranteed. In wilson’s case, about 160M is guaranteed, and realistically the broncos cant get out of it until after 2025 (3 more seasons) when they’ve paid him 160M, and would still take a 30M cap hit if they do cut him then.
Ur right Hawk, Im sure Denver would love to take this trade back (they also sent two 1st rd and two 2nd rd draft picks to seattle) but theyre stuck with him for the next few seasons unless they want to cut him now and still have to pay him the next few years. In wilson’s defense, he’ll almost surely play better next season. I mean, he cant possibly play much worse.

Baker might get some playing action tonite if wolford cant go, I guess wolford has some sort of head/neck injury too? They still have Bryce perkins at QB but after seeing him play and average 100 pass yds/game I guess mcvay doesn’t want any part of that.
Maybe baker should concentrate more on improving his skills instead of making commercials and hooking up with sidechicks: https://sideaction.com/nfl/girl-who...ions-cheesecake-factory-parking-lot-incident/

Jalen hurts is now +185 for mvp bets so my +800 is looking very nice. We’ll see, mahomes and josh allen and even tua are still in the running as well.

A nice shirt would be a good, not too expensive Christmas gift, especially if they wear it often.

Sounds like you’ve mastered the deals at that pizza place. Didn’t you score some free pizza there too when instead of throwing out old slices they just gave them to you? I knew a place like that years ago, they would sell slices for lunch but after 3 or 4pm would discount them to half price since theyre getting old and dried out, me and a buddy would load up on those, take them to his place and play video games haha. Good times.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yeah, i could not score the free slices this time but the girl did say they have deals before they close, come back in an hour or so and they would sell pizza for $2 a slice
im not going out of my way for old pizza but if im in the area it would be fun to grab a few slices and some left overs for the next day
reheat it in a toaster oven and it is almost just as good
ive been hearing about how they might simplify the play book and get baker in there tonight
there is sqwakin about how he dosent have timing with the ofense and reps with his receivers, but who does?
i think thats as good a move as any and why not get your monies worth out of the guy
i dont really give that girl that much cred baba,anyone can say theyare boofin baker
did he show up in some rolls royce or invite her to his million$$$$ house? no he got a head job in some parking lot; was it even baker?
/but if its true; ohhhhhhh thats nasty, pops licks his lips
but have you seen his wife, baker could be bangin much hotter o-ho-o crumb bumbs
but i only skimmed through the whole thing; when dudes cant even answr a phone call i get a little sus
football is just jealous of the dreamboat and he will show you!
/slams bed room door and flops on bed; he will show them all...sniffle
//this one come straight from the mrs!! XOXO

i dont know how stoned you think i am but i must have been pretty high when i first saw this, like a gleaming image of buddha it spoke to me and i thought that would be a fun gift for the mrs
cshirt.jpg

i dont even know wtf this dog is, it dosent look like any dog ive ever had but like i said i was high and said to myself, that the gift for her
i cant wait for tonights game and have more than enouhg liquor to keep it interesting

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

what a game! dream boat baker may field actually came into the game early on and pulled one out of the hat!
it was his first game but at one point you could see he was talking to the offense and had the flow
now like he is surrounded by top tier talent but you make the best with what you have
i watched the shop' alt feed and it was actually interesting
it had obj on it, no teams commitment mentioned and at one point it was just like some pod cast noise while i watched the game
the game was on amazon aoh so i guess you need that to watch it

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Hippy has a point, maybe a nice big tip could convince her to have a fresh pie made before closing that she’ll have to ‘throw away’. Although if her manager is a hardass and finds out, she might not be willing to risk her job.
There was another pizza place I went to a couple times for their cheap frozen slices, I guess they were the old slices they just wrapped and stuck in a freezer and sold for like $1 each. They didn’t have many toppings though, just a big piece of bread really (pan style) so I didnt go back more than once.

That girl might be lying but it seemed like the story wasn’t made up. When they were messaging back and forth she said baker wanted to see video of her whole house to make sure it’s empty, after she did that he sent her a dick pic. I don’t know, im sure almost every pro athlete has side chicks or whatever, not a big deal regardless.

That’s a Havanese, which is the name on the shirt. One of those little froo-froo dogs that rich white women like to keep in a designer bag and carry around with them.

DB, patriots might actually put up some decent points on the cardinals, who I think allow the 2nd most passing yds in the league. Mac jones actually had a 300yd game vs the Vikings so against substandard defenses he looks pretty, pretty good.

Hippy, the TNF games are on Amazon prime, unless it’s a local team for u (Charlotte? Ravens?) in which case you can find it on your local broadcast (Fox or CBS) that shows NFL games.

Rams were down 13 pts with 4 minutes left like the Bucs were on MNF and scored 2 TDs to pull out a last second win. I understand Brady doing it but Baker Mayfield, with one practice with the team and basically 36 hours as a Ram, doing it with the Rams backup WRs (like Pop said), is just… fire Josh McDaniels now. He lost to a head coach with only High school coaching experience and 6 days with the team (jeff Saturday and the Colts), now this, it’s just coaching malpractice at the point. Am I salty that Davante adams, the best receiver in the league, had 0 catches after halftime? Yes, because i bet the over on 90 rec yds and he had 71 at halftime and got shut out the 2nd half.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
last nights rams game was what baker is all about!
hes built to win and oh so dreamy!
does baba own one of these dogs and just is not admit it to us
yeah its one of those dogs for fancy rich people, we see them on the trails
i just thought the shirt was cute and the mrs would look cute in it
im just bummed out that she wont be here for christmas and i want to go someplace else maybe too
most likely, im just going to hold down the fort but maybe i should split too and have my own littel road adventure; i could drive to tx and have a cowboy christmas!
/tx style, not the team
but i do thnk the c'bys are for'real
i dont think the girl is lying but was it really baker? anyone can say they are some star to get p$y
there is just someting about this one that dosent sit with me
/hey, after yesterdays game im baker! too
// all you hot haveaneese having milfs bring me all your sexinesses to me

i think yesterdays win was more a case of the raiders suxxx but still baker hit that throw when it counted
the raiders just could not shut the rams down and the door was left open till the last second
but the fun part was, you could see baker learning that offense on the fly as the game went on
he dosent even know the names of half the guys around him, he is so new, but he suddenly started clicking and moving the ball
still its more a case of raidersuxxx, so we will see how this one shakes out
radiers have the talent on paper, decent D and some big name on the O; like baba mentions, d.adams=sux? NO but why arent they winning games