What's new

NFL 2019-2020

shithawk420

Veteran

oh man, chili cheese tots would be mackin right now
/i would reserve some chili for the sandwich!! pops comes out of restaurant looking like a idaho'freakinredrummurudererrrrrr!
why dont more places serve chili?! a mcchili burger would be amaze balls! and i know i would try one
and tots, dont get me started on tots! who has tots now days
/i guess sonic?
5guys is good but wth hawk? how was that 26$?! i guess prices vary but gd'man
did you guys get dbl.burgers , that seems kind of high but wtf do i know
the killer knows they are looking for em' but i dont know if i would say its a serial killer
most serial killers dont kill their own kin, but kill strangers
i dont think these people were strangers, plus where are the other murders?
idk and i dont approve of the mrs listening to these things at night

...eta...
holly FUCK hawk you are right
i just checked the 5guys menu near me and it was like $10 a f'n burger?!?
i only have a couple f's to give so i need you guys to chip in! f'those 5'guys

i knew it was gonna be expensive but i thought it would be like 20 bucks.on the website it said like 9 bucks for just my burger but when i get there it was 13 with tax and the fries were like 6 bucks for a regular.they give you a lot of fries but id rather of got the plain instead of the cajun.i really just wanted to try it.i wont be back anytime soon.it was weird too.you go in and they got self serve peanuts but what was really weird was they had stacks of 50lb bags of there own brand of potatoes they use for their fries.i should of took a pic.like are they there for people to buy or what?probably wanted 50 bucks for 50lbs lol

shithawk420

Veteran
looks like Antonio Brown has a warrant out of Tampa for domestic stuff.dont know much.guess he threw his exwife out of one of his properties or something. speaking of Florida arrests that POS fuck face Jeremy Dewitte got arrested for violating his probation.fucker just couldnt stop posting on youtube.probably was making money from it or something.part of his probation was he couldnt do stuff on the internet or something.i hope that piece of shit goes to prison.he got off light.he had a good lawyer.part of his charges were failure to register as a sex offender

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah Hippy, giving your liver 2 consecutive days off every week wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world. Youre from rural TN right? Is moonshine a thing around there? There’s a show called Moonshiners on cable about distillers making moonshine, usually with different flavors or whatever is the challenge for that episode. I just keep thinking this stuff is 90+ abv can you actually taste any added flavors over the alcohol taste?

You don’t bring ur phone when you go out DB? That’s unheard of. I bring my phone to the bathroom. To the shower (to play music or podcasts). I don’t care.
The app deal vary by location but lately they’ve always had buy 1 dbl cheese get 1 for 29c. Also $1 large fries. 2 burgers and a fries would be a nice satisfying meal.

Yeah Pop, Hawk is spot on, 2 burgers (well 1 was a blt) and a fry is over $20. If that BLT had been a burger and they got a large fry it would have been over $30 easy. But I agree with Hawk, 5G is a pretty darn good burger. Better be, for how expensive it is.
One thing imo ive noticed with food is that if it’s still good cold then it’s pretty high quality/good to start with. One time I had a 5G burger cold (the woman had bought it a couple hrs before giving it to me) and ate it without nuking it and maybe I was just hungry at the time but I was thinking this is one of the best burgers ive had in my life. I have a 5G near me maybe I should try it out again.

I didn’t know krystal puts mustard on their burgers. But now that you mention it maybe it would be a good thing on WC burgers. I prefer ketchup over mustard though. I knew a guy who used to love mustard on his burgers/food, like clockwork if his food didn’t come with mustard he’d ask the waitress for a bottle. I like mustard well enough but it's more of a bitter/tangy taste to me, i could take it or leave it.

Chili cheese on anything is good but I prefer chili cheese dogs over fries/tots. In fact I made some chili cheese dogs recently and need to use the leftover chili soon, ill post some pics when I do. It’s nothing special, just wolf brand beanless chili, not even any real chunks of meat in there but it’s alright.

This weekend we have all of the college football conference championship games. Utah beat USC last night knocking the trojans out of the college football playoffs (only the top 4 teams make it, USC was the 4th team before losing last night). So maybe Ohio state will take their place as the 4th team, depending on how today’s games go, TCU is the 3rd team and they have a realistic chance of losing to KSU. Michigan and Georgia are the top 2 teams and are heavy favorites in their conf championship games tho.

Sunday we’ll have the serial molester, Deshaun Watson, making his first appearance of the year after an 11 game suspension. It’ll be against his old team the Texans, and supposedly some of his accusers will be at the game to show theyre resilient or something. I’d like to get a look at these women, be nice to know if all the trouble he got into was worth it.

shithawk420

Veteran
no matter what they looked like it wasnt worth it! thats something you really dont want on your name lol although id be curious to see what they looked like too.

im with baba doob.i feel naked without my phone.mine is expensive and sometimes i worry about dropping it or losing it.thats why i got a case and a samsung watch that has a phone finder app on it.

next time i want a burger im going to culvers.can get a burger almost as good for around 6 or 7 bucks.the jalopenos on the 5 guys really made it pop though.and all the other stuff you can put on there is free except the bacon.overall it was good.maybe ill go back for just the burger.wish they had a drivethrough though.

forgot the bears are playing the packers.ill watch it.think its gonna be a good game.if the bears won id be content the rest of the year

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
you guys and yarrraahhhh fancy phones! i have a tin can and some string so you better yell clearly
im with you hawk, im not fancy and dont expect a rub and tug with my burger
i just want a good burger
drag it through the garden as you mid westerners would say
/ does that apply to burgers?
put some lechuga, onions and a tomatoe on it and give me all the pickles
the mrs had to go in to work this morning and we are going for a walk when she gets home
but just wait, you just wait; pops has been getting up to no good
/hahahah beautiful drunk talk
just got teh call, we are on our way

shes 15 min away but she will be here in 5

armedoldhippy

Veteran
when i get there it was 13 with tax
dang, Hawk! they put a fucking on you, never had a 5 Guys burger here for over 7 bucks! 13 tax and all counting the fries sounds right.
you're in rural TN right? Is moonshine a thing around there?
not REAL rural where i live. we got deer, coyotes, possums, coons etc in the neighborhood, but i can see the stacks at the chemical/coal gasification plants from here. shine will ALWAYS be a thing here. it is genetic, i think, here in east TN and southwest VA. moonshining and bootlegging got us through the depression. i've still got a jar left of what i made from pawpaws last year...

shithawk420

Veteran
dang, Hawk! they put a fucking on you, never had a 5 Guys burger here for over 7 bucks! 13 tax and all counting the fries sounds right.

not REAL rural where i live. we got deer, coyotes, possums, coons etc in the neighborhood, but i can see the stacks at the chemical/coal gasification plants from here. shine will ALWAYS be a thing here. it is genetic, i think, here in east TN and southwest VA. moonshining and bootlegging got us through the depression. i've still got a jar left of what i made from pawpaws last year...
I know aoh.i thought it was gonna be like 9 bucks for the burger.i am in the quad cities right now so everything is expensive except the gas.it was 2.69 a gallon at Walmart 4 or 5 days ago.booze is what's making me broke.its taxed to high hell.and what's interesting is most people are alcoholics here not drug addicts.i thought it would be the opposite

shithawk420

Veteran
it's a big tent deal, room for all. i wouldn't try to tell a doctor that alcoholics are not drug addicts. :shucks:
There's no question I'm a terrible alcoholic.its ruined my life.but I don't rob or steal for it.i don't judge.but meth and fentanoyl is destroying these small towns.sorry.i went off topic.just got back to Illinois and I already wanna go back.hate the traffic though.i like the country out here.somehow more drama though

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
it's a big tent deal, room for all. i wouldn't try to tell a doctor that alcoholics are not drug addicts. :shucks:
so we went on our long walk on the beach and collected a bunch of fun stuff

my mom is doing something with beach rocks so i got her a nice bag of stones, plus we found some pages from a play or screenplay
they were scattered all over and i just happened to pick one up
/now im looking at it, its for halls of mystery, a non-union film...
yeah what f'n ever
we ended up walking a long way but its on the beach so its just flat cold sand
there was this surf contest plus a teen girls b'day party! they had bbq food ( it smelled like burgers) and i know they invited me
/the mrs thinks not
we went to in and out after, i think it was like $12 for my burger, the mrs and her fancy cheese sandwich and fries
i got the dbl2 animal style with the lettuce and tomoate on the side! so it was just a meat cheese bun with grilled onions!
oh my god!?! have you ever bitten an angel in the bottom; this thing was just sweet soft meat cheese grilled onion and bun

you hillbillys and your shine'
i only drink the finest country fair tonics my good man

you are 100% right man, its just a medicine show; just step right up and pick you remedy
ive know people on all kinds of meds, just because the dr gave it to you dosent mean you are not f'n taking drugs
we have all of the above animals in the area but not in the neighborhood
the canyon is only a few blocks away but most coyote dont come this far in it seems
we get a lot of racoons and possum, plus an occasional sqrl
/i like those little guys, they come and eat the chickens food
you are an ok guy hawk, dont let people put you down man
eta, pawpaw fruit? thats country brother

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Heh,trust me me.im not OK.i try but crap always finds me like a curse.honestly I wish I had a nice woman like you.its the simple things.your a lucky guy.all you guys are.now my dad says he's gonna kill his landlord.i got the fuck our without taking my dog.thats just one thing I gotta do.i wish I had your guys life lol ill figure it out.. eh I'm just gonna drink and and see.wanted to watch the the g a me with my dad but if he's gonna a act crazy I don't need that.ive busted enough headed in my time.hes fuckin c losing it.of coarse I gotta do what I gotta do if he plays that shit.hes my my dad

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I didn’t refresh my browser so missed the latest posts before I posted.

That Pal’s sudden service place sounds like it has killer food, gotta love a place that serves chili cheese burgers, dogs and fries. Only franchise place I knew that did that was Wienerschnitzel’s, and there aren’t any around me. Hawk I think you know Wienerschnitzel’s right? It’s not all that good quality but it was cheap (like 20 years ago last time I went haha) and tasty from what I remember.
Pal’s sounds like it’s a good deal too, a big burger for less than $6 and large fries for 2.50? Gotta love TN, must be low cost of living outside the cities.

I do remember the stacks of potatoes in 5guys, that’s their schtick, they give you a huge amount of fries, fill up the container and then the bag the container is in. And ur right, I think I prefer the regular fries vs cajun, their cajun seasoning isn’t all that.

Antonio brown is 34 years old and if in shape could still be a useful WR on a team but he’s gone the Kanye route and needs to get on his meds or whatever he needs to do to stop the nutty behavior. I think last month he lost a 1million dollar lawsuit vs the moving guy he beat up a couple years ago over a 4k bill. Christ this guy just needs to pay his bills and he'd have so much more money now plus be earning an NFL paycheck.

I heard about that dewitte guy, you can find YT videos where he’s yelling at drivers while impersonating a cop, he ran a funeral service traffic business where he would wear a uniform and carry a pepper spray gun and have emergency lights on his motorcycle so he could stop and guide traffic for funeral processions. That’s sketchy enough but then he’d confront drivers he didn’t like and threaten them, he actually recorded himself doing this and the police found the videos when they arrested him and searched his home. Nothing like recording yourself committing crimes.

I used to get everclear or this polish spirits that’s also 97% grain alcohol, mixing it is a must because it burns if you try it straight. I guess if you sip it very slowly you could drink it straight. It’s funny that IL makes a lot of industrial ‘moonshine’ in the form of ethanol as a gas additive. But I guess there’s lots of laws saying you cant use that ethanol for booze or hand sanitizer otherwise it’s taxed to heck.

A hot fresh animal style I&O burger ive heard is definitely god-tier, and pro move to get the cold crisp veggies on the side so it doesnt mess with the hot greasy deliciousness of the burger. You could eat the lettuce and tomato as a side salad and convince yourself half your meal was healthy.

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Oh,I guess.i haven't had a hot dog in probably 5 years.i want a hot dog now.my dad 63 has to do roofing job,he's in good shape,so I'm watching the animals and watching this awesome game.probably gonna make an Asian salmon stir fry or something.im loving this game.bears might win after all! Rodgers looks hurt

I gotta watch the game.ill comment on my moonshine and homemade liquor in a bit

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

oh whats that sweet sweet taste pops craves
winning... no thats not it
im a rams fan my good sir and we dont suckle from that teet this year
we get disappointment
/paying back the debbils for last years sbwin
pops plays melancholy pnw music*
otherwise the other games were f'n awesome!
yeeehhawww
dem'boys spanked the chit out of indy, it looks ok at some points but dallas was all gas, no breaks
/looks like the might have another receiver on the field now with gallup
the dirty birds are flying high over crashville, it looked like a good game but i like the eagles this year
mia and sf both look like playoff teams but now both have qb thinggies to address
no jimmyjonhs for sf and the tua'picmachine (its polennesian for give away all points) in mia?
i saw the jet play this morning and the have some fight in them but i dont know if im going to say playoff team just yet, but they played a good game against a red hot curt.cousins
im rolling up a sweet bacon greaser and easing into the night

Last edited: