What's new

NFL 2019-2020

shithawk420

Veteran
Finally tried it boys.pork belly taco 2 beef tacos and nachos.only about 22 bucks.

Attachments

• 20221213_155812.jpg
    20221213_155812.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 30
  • 20221213_155809.jpg
    20221213_155809.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 32

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
oh now you have done it hawk!!
i went to the costco to get some gas, so i picked up one of their pepperoni pizzas this afternoon thinking we could have it for dinner
nope
we are hitting up taco tuesday and im getting buche taco and maybe chicken or potatoe tacos, im going to ask if i can have flour instead of corn tortilla too, just to be a weirdo
those tacos look decent and how did you score the big tubs of salsa and gauc?
chips look done right and is there some beef i see peaking out from under all that good stuff on the top
come out seasoned beef, you cant hide from me
loks like k.candycrush was button mashing the run button too hard and got a non contact owwie in his leg
i would like to offer more football taeks but i need to get ready for mexican food
/rolls fat joint and pours tripple shot

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
thanks boys.i got the chips and salsa and guac on the side.chips were stale and the gauc needed salt but orverall it was decent.maybe should of got spicey pork instead of ground beef on the nachoes but not bad.i wouldnt expect the same level as you pops but being in the midwest and all ya know.never had a pork belly taco.it was good and the cilantro made it pop.next time i wanna try a torta.never had one.what you got to say about tortas pops?should i try one?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Eagles play the bears next week, that will be… interesting I guess. And the week after they play the cowboys and could wrap up home field advantage through the playoffs by then (they beat MN head to head early in the season) with 2 games left to play. You think the eagles will rest most of their starters after that? With a 1st rd bye that means it’d be 3 weeks of inaction before they play their first playoff game, would the rustiness do more harm than the benefits of rest?

That brock purdy game against a good defense was pretty surprising. They play again on TNF vs the seahawks so will be interesting to see if it can be duplicated. If kyle shanahan can turn this 7th rd pick into a pretty good QB then he officially takes over from belichick, mcvay, reid etc as the best coach in the NFL. For a little bit at least.

It was kind of surprising peyton’s nephew chose TX over TN or Ole Miss or LSU but hopefully he does well and makes it to the league. He’s a bit on the smaller side so I think he fell down the recruiting rankings a bit (still top 5 high school QB) but as long as he can sling it at a D1 level he’ll be successful wherever he goes.

That food definitely looks like it belongs in your regular takeout rotation, Hawk. $22 isnt a bad deal either, sucks though cause 3-4 yrs ago this probably would have been $15-16. Everything looks a little more roughly chopped (lettuce, tomatoes, avocado etc) than finely sliced/diced and I dig that, it’s a little more rustic. Don’t like a stale tortilla chip but with enough grease it’s fine, and I suppose it’s easy to add extra salt to your guac. Some places may under-salt their foods, assuming their customers will season to their taste but I do prefer my food come well-seasoned. People with high blood pressure may disagree though.

Pop, I get the Costco pepperoni pizza once a month or so, it makes for good leftovers in the fridge but I think im gonna back away from it for a bit, the woman doesn’t like me eating it, says it’s too greasy.

It’s a shame that kyler tore his acl basically one minute into the game, you know those non-contact injuries where the guy plants his leg and then falls down are gonna be bad. I guess he should thank his lucky stars that he signed his big contract extension before the season, he’s basically getting paid top end QB money for the next 5 yrs so no financial worries from this injury for now. Assuming surgery and rehab go well he could be back for week 1 next season, joe burrow tore his acl in week 11 of his 2nd season and came back for week 1 next season then again burrow doesn’t rely on his legs as much as kyler.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
you should definitely try a torta hawk man; its like this big flat mexican sandwich filled with good stuff
/often with a big smear of frijoles that brings this tasty richness to the sandwich you dont find in other sandwiches
spicy pork would be awesome in the loaded chips! ground beef is good but pretty basic
still a big plate of nachos like that would easily be like three tacos worth of meat and fillings, all in chip form!
/a torta and that chip plate would see you through a good sunday of football and should be less that $22
we went to the mex joint last night for the taco tues special and i got a buche taco, a chicken taco and a fish taco
all said we got about 6 tacos for me and the mrs and only spent like $12
i asked for the potatoes taco but when she rang it up it was like $5!
i asked if we could just order one of their taco tuesday specials, say chicken of beef, but sub in the potatoe
no go... same for the beans; forget that, we just get extra chicken tacos instead
i really enjoyed the walk last night with all the christmas light on display plus there were a lot of peopl out walking enjoying the lights
i cant wait for this weeks football to kick off! they start the extra games on sat and the rams get the mnf slot
fins/bills is a game i must watch! pops is saving up his bacon grease and might throw some steaks in the grill to get things going for saturdays game
the mrs leave on her trip enxt week and im going to enjoy every minute we have left together before she leaves

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Mac Jones steps back, he shovel passes to Doober! Doober wakes up in the dirt shack with the wind threatening to dislodge the screwdriver holding the screen door on. Didn't watch much of the game Monday, fell asleep at like 9. No good eats. Have frozen Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches, pickles, Alfredo sauce, p and j, 12 grain bread, almond milk. Sick of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Someone send me a charcuterie thing from pepperidge farm with the meats and cheeses

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i knew it would only be a matter of time before doobah figured out how to unlatch that screen door; back in the hole boodah
/next time im going to secure it with that heavy wire
it sounds like arent eating that bad brother and between the jimmy dean sandwiches and pbj's i would be happy
/you got your sweet and savory, one in each hand
mix some of that almond milk in with the pb and soem ice and you got a freakin frosty!
/is there any wonder pops is always cold

shithawk420

Veteran
yeah it was chopped chunky baba.wish the lettuce was shredded better but no big deal.

thats a good deal for the tacos pops.they have a deal here 5 tacos and a drink for $15.other wise they are 3.50 a piece.ill probably get 5 diffent kinds to try.they got these cali fries that look awesome.you ever heard of them?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

g'd you hawk! now im going to be having a late night snack
/dips into doobah jimmy dean stash
you know ive had cali' style, its usually carne assada and a bunch of other good stuff, in whatever form of mexican goodness your heart desires
/out here the cali style burritos are popular, beef guac cheese and they add a shit ton of sour cream/creme fresh!
cal fries!! hells yeah
ask for the fries extra crisp and this is 10/10 eating man

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

the mrs is working from home today and pops is making trouble! we only have a few days together before she goes away and im going to give her a life time of grief
cant wait for tonight game to kick off ,even w/o the milfs it should be scratchy
brock is playing like he unlocked a montana power up somehow! and he can only get better with time
/like baker, as he settles into the offense he will find his groove
that is a great point about them dirty birds! baba
when do they shut it down and just coast into the plaoffs #1seed
how long is too long it hard and i dont think j.hursts is hurts, so its not like with some teams where you want to rest your players
but why risk something bad happening when the games dont really mean anything as far as your seeding goes?
eagles cowboys is a must watch game
more to come the mrs is saying someting to me

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I second Pop’s torta recommendation, Hawk, if you like sandwiches (and who doesn’t?) then you’ll like a torta. Like Pop said, it’s got a layer of refried beans, and probably sour cream and guac, that makes it moist and flavorful, and then you got the meat cheese and veggies. It’s like a taco on a bun and it works.

Hawk makes a good point too, that taco Tuesday is a heck of a deal, tacos for $2 each? Feed 2 people for $12? Heck yeah. And that was bogus that she didn’t want to ring up a veggie taco for same price as a meat one, potatoes/beans are definitely cheaper but maybe she would have gotten yelled at by the owners if she did that. Maybe that’s how they bump up the profits on taco Tuesday by charging the vegetarians more.

I don’t understand how a cali burrito has fries in it, usually ‘cali’ anything is supposed to be healthier (or maybe had avocado in it), but supposedly it came from surfers at beach-side taco stands who liked fries to be put into their burritos for the extra carb boost. I guess if youre exercising hours every day a little extra junk food doesn’t hurt. Is surfing a pretty good workout, Pop? I dont think you do any surfing but i figured you would know. Seems like it would be with the constant swimming, paddling, balancing etc.

DB’s at home menu seems a little limited to me, Pops. I mean, ur right that he’s got enough to live on and can mix things up a bit but no wonder he likes to go out to eat if that’s what’s available in his fridge. But it’s all good, there was a time I lived on frozen pizza, potato chips, hot pockets, soda, hot dogs and mac n cheese, etc.

Good heads up by Pop on the 3 Saturday games tomorrow, with the bills-fins tomorrow night being the best one. Actually supposed to snow like 9 inches in buffalo that day so we’ll see if the players are slipping and sliding during the game. Also college football bowl season starts tonite and tomorrow will be some bowl games so a full day of football can be watched. Im gonna miss football when it’s over…

If the Mrs leaves in a few days will Pop’s vodka and cannabis intake triple or quadruple? Pop can you finish a handle of vodka in one day? I think Hawk could do it but even he would struggle…

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
baba enters room!
where the f'have you been man we had the big date last night with the milfs (hanna and andrea!)
im not on board with all this t'brady talk surrounding this kid in sf, hes purdy good but really; yeah hes coem from no where and runs a good offense with a monster defense letting him play easy... but yeah he is like the goat
other that that sf looked great and i like this kid, he is buying into the system and running his plays and not making stupid mistakes
is geno pushed up against the twall? he hasnt throw int much this year but the way he played last night wasnt the poised; in his defense sf defense was playing pretty good
but it was about the baes baba! th babes
we had our hanna and then the toher girl wore some magenta peek-a-boo shirt!
fyeah.jpg

you get the idea, whos wearing clothes with big hole in them? its freaking cold
they were all on the dbl pumps and the ball skills show by these young footballers!
best gues was runcmc mom!! moar milf!! yes please
this lady is baller and rates her kids every week! cmc was tied for-#2 until he scored a td; them kremer went all ham and gave her an open mike! f bomb incoming
it was sweet sweet action and i had fun watching a one sided ass whopping just because of these ladies and thier banter
/plus they had holiday cookies!
doobs diet could use some work but i know where he is at and you make the most of whtat you ahve, plus its good stoner food
hahah you think cali means healthy?! yeah i do yoga so i can go to stqarbucks and drink 700k/cal drink
extra everything plus souy milk-=healthy
half the shit in cali is those bullshit karens who think because they streach for 20m it workout?
hahah did pops used to surf? growning up i spent more time in the ocean then a pier piling
when not catching waves i would swim and dive and just goof off in the sea
/fun fact: pops never dident use a leash in all but the craziest waves, you want to surf dont be a pussy; swim bitch
as a young surfer we never had cali style burritos but ive had them before
they are pretty good

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Haha, I actually saw the milf broadcast and watched it for the last qtr of the game. Hanna storm was looking demure but like u said andrea kremer was showing some cleave and then she kept leaning forward with her elbows on the table squeezing dem thangs together, I think she was watching the game on a monitor but she knew what she was doing with a top like that. Andrea, you sly little minx.

I think 49er fans are calling brock ‘BCB’, for big cock brock. Theyre really happy about their 7th rd rookie QB leading them to 3 straight wins, the toughest part of their schedule so far, and like u said he’s actually played well, at least as well as jimmy g would have played. His arm isn’t that strong but he’s accurate enough, makes quick reads and good decisions, and he’s just mobile enough to escape pressure and throw on the run.

So Pops was a beach bum for the first half of his life? Sounds like an ideal way to grow up, loving the water. Some people never grow out of it but I guess you love hiking and hills/mountains/forest/deserts more now.

shithawk420

Veteran
alright.ill addrees everyone in a while.i got some drinking to do.but i propose a mexican standoff.lets take pics of everyone mexican meals and have a showdown!we can pic best taco wich would be cheap and easier.gotta be a picture though.i got a taco in mind.cant really do it sunday cause we dont wanna miss the games.ill let you guys say yay or nay.actually sounds fun

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

so i was grousing about the taco tuesday and how they were FOOLS! to not sub in beans or potatoe on their meat tacos until the mrs points out how its a way for them to blow through their inventory of the left over meat before getting their new delivery
/look at the brain on mrsChicky
but but but...
yeah, no bean taco for you
hey whats happening hawk! i like your style and have some drinking to do myself
looking forward to what evers on your mind bro
ill post taco pics but im not sure when the next time im going back will be
dont forget tho, i live in san diego and have an edge on the mexican food man
i just like looking at food pics and it makes it even sweeter knowing it went to a good cause
/feedin one of us!
oh yes baba! andrea is a saucy little minx! for sure and i found new love for her last night
she seemed to bring a lot to the table and had interesting taeks, plus her itty bitties were like little candy plum gum drops
im not trying to throw shade on bcb but all this goat talk is a little over the top
i am a step closer to maybe considering that the 9ers could be playoff ready
/two teams you dont want to play right now are philly and sf
fins v bills is the game i must watch tomorrow
me and the mrs are also going for a nice beach walk but i should be home in plenty of time to get drunk and enjoy the football
i used to hang out on the beach all the time and i still lvoe the ocean
the thing about waves are you only get a few really good days surf a year, then a lot of decent day and the rest is just ok~sux
when i hit the rocks in the desert they are always there, goading me to climb and hike
you control the effort and every day can be a killer day, not so with surfing
/should have been here yesterday bro is a common refrain
i still love the water and always will
" the cure for all your problems is salt water
tears, sweat or the ocean"
-anne marrow

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
oh sorry,i guess cali fries just have nacho stuff but with fries but there is also a burrito version that doesnt include fries but i guess if you want you can stuff them in there. looks like were gonna be pops big weight loss relapse! i mean who can blame him with those nice big burritos with those hot cali chicas waving them in his face saying eat me! but for real guys i was just trying to make an excuse to eat a taco or something.like i could ever expect to compete with SoCa! lol but i will try their fish taco.i think its grilled.not sure.i know im not rich but i can substitute a taco for a beer once in a while. im going broke quick out here in davenport. if it wasnt for gas and snow id swear i was in cali! but i could drink a handle if im not drinking beer and pills.good weed will stop me in my tracks though

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
hahaha, passes mean* joint to hawk
i hear you man but you never need an excuse to eat a taco brother! go get one and show us what you got just for fun and i hope you have all the tacos today hawk
its just the talent pool here in so.cal is just so deep for mex food, its almost not fair
/next time ig etsome mex ill post it up but just for fun
lets do an I'talian food thing man! that what i would like now!
lasaxxxaarniazz and shit like that! im sure you guys go and get some good italian for a decent price~
/pops show up with olive garden shit; hey they had all you can eat salad and bread stiks

this is what you do hawk
get some corn tortillas
get a good fish filet, fresh or those ones you get frozen; ust get the good ones here
/fry that shit up
while the fish is frying you are chopping a half head of cabbage and some onions, it you want to get fancy throw in some carrot, add mayo
get your best vinegar and oil out and soak that cabbage shit, toss in some salt and pepper
you got a any cilantro and tomatoe? thats the secret ingredient!
mix that shit together
the fish are about done or your house is burning down from grease fire
/past performance dont predict future result
pull that fish and let greasy drain off, heat up those tortillas
now if you want to go pro and i know you do brother get out that chipoltee powder, if you can get fresh its even better
/the magic dust?!?
yeah man, sprinkle that shit ito some creme fresh with you favorite seasonings
the tihng about a good fish taco is it has decent corn, good friend fish and a sauxxx that makes you cream
its the holidays hawk, live your best life!

*some weed is mean and best smoke through the pipe or bong, you take a big hit off joint of it and you are going to be damaged
plus the mrs likes them fat so you are getting a hit! if you know what i mean

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
oh yeah,thats the way to do it brother.i made a fish taco similar to that.thats definatly the real recipe.i used tilapia but i would probably use cod or flounder next time.i can understand your probably tired of mexican food.italian sounds good.maybe illl get a meatbal sub or something from that place called Grinders.hopefully its grinding lol

be a miracle if the bears win tommorow.i think the packers and rams monday will be a good game.id say the packers will win cause their at home.probably gonna be cold as shit.i hope the rams win