What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2018

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
you bet i can keep you updated on how the autos grow
i will start posting about them in my buddy fiddynuts thread here soon and you can foloow along there in detail but i will also mention them here from time to time
so far the young plants look really nice, good color and structure, with those nice fat leafs you see on indica plants
turns out i got the strain mixed up, the ones that survived were the blanc jaques; i have the others soaking in water and they will be ready to go next weekend hopefully
yeah the gravy softened up the noodles underneath all the toppings and you could mix more noodles in to keep them soft
plus i would take a few bites of the crunchy ones to mix things up
the leftovers came out really good with the sauce and noodles making a more traditional chow mein style
like you said, we could have saved on the tip by ordering to go and just about got a whole other dish; thats what we are going to do next time, order a few different dishes to bring home and make our own chineese buffet
plus i can make some of those cream cheese wantons to go with it
grinding!
i would be surprised if dak was able to sign for rodgers money but i can see him getting a nice payday from ol'jerrah
dak is playoff calibre but a.rog is a former superbowl mvp and one fo the top 5 passers in the game

hope you had a great weekend man!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Holy cow the latest grow thread from Fiddynuts is over 300pgs long. That's impressive. Plus it looks like u guys talk about a bunch of stuff in addition to growing, so that's cool. I might have to spend a week or three looking through that. I'll also keep an eye out for your plants, I checked out Fiddy's auto thread and it seems like his autos finished in 60 days from seed germ? His plants were only about a foot or 18in tall but that's still really quick. Maybe you'll have a harvest by Sept...
The blanc jaque, is that an auto strain? Sounds like a cross between the white and jack herer...

Haha, bringing a bunch of dishes home and making ur own buffet, that's the way to do it. Or it's probably more like family style, pass the containers around and pile up your plate. The rangoons to top it off would be killer. My woman used our wrappers to make some egg rolls recently, so i unfortunately didnt get to make rangoons myself. I didnt like what she made, she stuffed them with rice and used double wrappers on most of them. Too much starch and not enough meat/veggies, i was like what is this?

All indications are that Dak is going to get 30M or more a year. Rodgers is at 33M, Russell wilson at 35M. Ur right, theyre both super bowl winning QBs and much more accomplished passers than Dak but Dak's going to wind up in their neighborhood.

Supposedly Melvin gordon and the chargers are not that far apart on a new deal, 2-3M a yr difference. So maybe that will get done soon. Zeke is holding out too but they say even without a new deal he'll have to show up by Aug 6 or he loses a year of service and is one year farther from free agency.

AJ Green tore some ligaments in his ankle at practice and may be out the 1st half of the season. Dalton's performance usually nose dives without AJ at receiver, so it's looking like they really will be the worst team in the league.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening baba', hope your week is off to a great start my man
yeah fiddys thread has gotten pretty big
its been around for a while, he used to make a new thread for each grow but decided somewhere back to just keep it all in one place
a few of the guys post up about what they are growing and i will let you know when i have the autos post up
i think the last grow i posted on was an outdoor grow i did last summer so it is going pretty far back
but its a good bunch of guys and like you said we talk about a lot of different stuff
you would fit right in
right about the seeds brother; the lineage in the blanc jacque is white ogre x j.herrer
at first i was all like stoked for you that your lady would roll you some wontons, but double wrapped and filled with rice?
i am always happy when mrsChicky burns me a piece of toast (shes actually a great cook)
but i dont think ive had many rice wontons
yeah whenever you make a prediction before the season starts its just based on a hunch
with aj.green going down in camp and probably missing the first half of the season i feel more strongly that the bengals will be in the bottom of the mix
the talk around here is about some coments p.rivers made about gordons hold out
im not going to get into mincing the words like some people are doing but he basically said the position is deep
/im surprised that rivers wasnt speaking up for gordon and encouraging management to get a deal done
remember, the chargers are still super cheap
football is right around the corner and i cant wait
/when should we start a new thread?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, his thread started in 2017 and is now almost 330 pgs, that has to be one of the biggest grow threads on this forum. Seems like you got some regulars posting there a few times a week, plus Fiddy looks like he’s from the Midwest too. I hope he’s not a packers fan, heh.

Ive always wanted to do an outdoor grow, you can grow some honking huge trees outdoors, but how do you deal with all the bugs. I mean, I was getting bugs indoors inside a tent, outside you’ve got ALL the bugs with easy access to your plants. I’m thinking a lot of organic and fruit/vegetable safe pesticides.

Yeah, there was other stuff inside the egg rolls besides rice, maybe some egg and a little bit of meat, but it was mostly rice in there. Even worse was the double wrapped ones, the inside wrapper often was still doughy/uncooked, so it was just an unpleasant experience all around. Ah well, at least she tried.

It’s funny, I thought rivers a week ago said on a radio show that he’s willing to leave money on the table on his next contract (he’s in the last yr of his current deal) so the chargers can afford to sign Gordon. Now this past weekend he’s saying the team is deep at RB and they’ll go with who they’ve got. That latest bit sounds like coachspeak to me, most coaches when asked about players holding out say “Im just concerned about the guys that are here now, etc etc”. Well, we’ll see how it goes. I know when Emmitt Smith held out from the cowboys (in ’95?) the team started 0-2 and quickly gave him a new deal. If the chargers start off poorly maybe that will incentivize them to throw more money at MG.

I think we started a new thread during training camp, or before week 1 of the regular season? Maybe before the first preseason game, which I believe is actually this Thursday?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
ok, sounds like we will be wrapping it up here and we can start a new thread later this week is you want
yeah i was kind of surprised by rivers comments too
even tho im not a fan of his, he always seemed to keep a pretty even keel and not get too involved with personnel issues
it looks like it might be a long preseason for some of the rbs holding out for a new deal
now ol jerrah jones in dallas talking about how you dont need a top rusher to win a super bowl
it might just be a bluff to get zeke back to the table but i hear hes in cabo enjoying his off season
im sure his agent is working his ass off right now to get a deal done but with two years left on his original contract, plus the franchise tag, it looks like the chips are all stacked on managements side
yeah f'nut has a few threads and is a cool guy, but yeah hes a packers fan from what i remember
stop by and say hello when you get a chance!
yeah i used to grow outdoors a million years ago
the funny thing is ive had worse infestations indoors than ive ever had growing outside
i always liked to use natural pesticides but you find ways to keep the pests down and of course you always write off a few to deer and things like that
if you have a spot to grow you should totally get something planted one of these days
hope your week is flowing along nicely
are you ready for some football?!?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
No one else is commenting, so maybe we could even wait until the regular season to start a new thread? Hey Hawk, u out there? What's ur opinion on this?

Most pro athletes usually try not to comment on their teammates' contract situation, it's like 'Mind your own Money' situation. It gets tricky because the more ur teammate gets paid, the less there is for everyone else on the team. Rivers as a QB should be especially sensitive to Gordon's situation, he might make more in 2-3 years than gordon will make his entire career.

I heard Jerry makes those comments, which is funny because every superbowl they won in the 90's was in a year when Emmitt smith led the league in rushing. And every year they made the playoffs with Zeke he led the league in rushing. But ur right, zeke doesnt have much leverage, with 2 yrs left on his deal and the cowboys being able to franchise him 2 more yrs after that. The team pretty much has control of him for the next 4 yrs. But it's good he's in cabo, i think it's a short plane ride back to dallas if a deal is made.

I think in the next week or so Fnuts thread will become the longest indoor soil thread in icmag history. Maybe I'll chime in and say hello. And tell him FTP. FTP to a bears fan doesnt stand for file transfer protocol, if u know what i mean...

I think with outdoors there's more predators to keep insects away. Like in an indoors tent u get a spider mite infestation there's nothing to eat those spider mites so they run wild, outdoors there might be other insects to eat them. But yeah, at least indoors u dont have to deal with rabbits and deer, but i guess cougar piss is good to keep them away?

The Hall of Fame game is tomorrow, broncos and falcons playing. Dont think we'll see any 1st teamers, but maybe drew lock of the broncos will get some playing time? I guess he's their QB of the future...

shithawk420

Veteran
im freaking out.my house caught fire and now i need to find an antenna to watch the Bears Packer game.SON OF A BITCH!i live in the country and ive tried those shitty antennas.can anyone reccomend one that will work?i dont have a smart tv but its digital with USB ports

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i have one of those amazon ones that cost like $20 and it works great for me!
depending on your area you might have better luck with an antennas with a signal booster, but i would try the cheaper ones first and see how they work
how is everythign going hawk? hope things are gettign abck to normal, or at least as normal as they can be
hang in there man and let us know if you need anything

yehha stop by and talk trash baba!
i dont think fiddys a hardcore football fan but i know a few of the other guys like sports too
i got your back if anything goes south
i think the cowboys are a totally different team without zeke in the backfield but it seems like rb is an under appreciated position to play right now
rivers has made more than his share of money over the years and i think he should not have gotten involved in the melvin gordon situation
of all the contract hold outs, i think gordon has the least amount of leverage
m.thomas of the saints inked a new deal that makes him one of the highest paid receivers in the league and i think he is worth every penny
the guy has put up great numbers, has burner speed and is one tough hombre
i think zeke is sort of middle of the pack and if dallas thinks they can win without him, best of luck to them
yeah outdoors you have nature working along side you to control pests
like you said, indoors the climate is perfect for the plant and the pests too and they can get out of hand really quickly

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Hey Hawk, good to hear from you! Sorry to hear that you had a house fire. How bad was it? Like you can still live there, or no?

I’ve had some good luck with Monoprice brand antennas, they have their own website and also sell on amazon. How well can you get Fox in your hood? Fox carries most of the bears games in IL, except for sometimes when they play an AFC team they’ll be on CBS. If you can get Fox and CBS you should be covered for most games. I agree with Pop, maybe you need a signal boosted antenna, one you plug into an outlet, in order to get a good signal. Maybe getting an outdoors one would help a lot with signal strength as well, Monoprice has some small outdoor mounted ones that you can run the coax through a window or a small hole in the wall.

Also if you have decent internet you can usually find nfl streams online, and if you have hdmi ports on your tv and computer you can play the game on your tv. Let us know what ur planning to do maybe we can give u more tips.

Yeah, Fiddy seems like more of a baseball fan than football, and baseball is the sport I follow the least, well that and hockey. But it seems like you definitely have a good group of guys on that thread so ill definitely make plans to hop in and say hello.

The ‘Boys signed Alfred morris recently, he played for them a couple years ago I think and did alright so maybe jerry is thinking they don’t need zeke. But A-Mo got a lot of snaps for the Niners last year and was pretty bad; dallas has a better o-line though so maybe he’ll be alright, plus they got rod smith too who isn’t bad either. But u right, I don’t think it’ll be a situation like Pittsburgh last year, where leveon held out and james conner stepped in and was top 5 in rushing most of the year. I think Dak is a limited passer and needs that elite rusher to keep defenses honest.

Yeah, Thomas set the WR market at 20M/yr now, got a 5 yr deal with 3 yrs guaranteed. I think it doesn’t kick in till next season though but he’s still got the guarantees if he gets hurt this year. Now julio and amari will look to thomas’s deal as the one to set their contract by.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i think cooper need to have another big year before asking for all the coins
he had a resurgence in dallas but i felt he was just mediocre in oak
/of course that was with d.carr so a change in passers definitely helped him out
morris is an ageing back while zeke led the league last season in yardage last season
he will be playing behind one of the best o'lines in the league but i dont think he has the same playmaker zeke is
if ol'jerrah thinks he can win without elliot more power to him but i think you are right that without e.elliotin the backfield, prescott takes a step back
yeah, fiddy is definitely a baseball guy
he loves his brewcrew and i was super excited for him last season when they made the post season
i used to love baseball but that was awhile back; now i pretty much just follow football seriously and everything else is kind of second tier
but be sure to stop by and say hello when you can baba'
so we have the first football of the season tonight and while im not expecting much, its the begining o anew season for sure
can you believe its already august?!?
so ready for the weekend and i hope your week kicked ass brother!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I hope Hawk keeps us up to date on his goings on. Seems like there’s always a lot of drama in his life so I’ll send some good thoughts his way.

Cooper’s first 2 yrs in Oakland were promising but yeah, that last year and a half he was afflicted by the dropsies and just couldn’t get back on track. He’s known for his route-running and for some reason just was able to click with Dak quickly. He’ll get paid but ur right, he hasn’t been as consistent a performer as the truly elite WRs like Jones, Thomas, Brown. It’d suck for the cowboys to hand him a bunch of money and he falls back to mediocrity again.

I guess we’ll find out soon if Zeke will fold and come to work, he’s got till Aug 6 to report to still accrue a season towards free agency. I think the cowboys are willing to give him more money but are not willing to give him a market setting deal, if he wants a new contract 2-4 yrs before they have to give him one they want a discount.

Yeah Brewers were pretty good last year, made the playoffs and had the NL MVP. I usually don’t pay attention to baseball until the playoffs tho. I guess if I were a fan of any team it’d be the Cubs but I don’t hate the white sox.

I had the game on last night, the HOF game is actually an extra (5th) preseason game for the teams so you see even less starters play than usual. Did see Drew Lock in the 2nd quarter for the broncos, he didn’t really move the ball much he didn’t embarrass himself from what I could see.

I got another brisket to try this weekend, Ill let u know how it goes. Do ya’ll post pics of food in FN’s thread?

shithawk420

Veteran
Hey,thanks guys.my house isn't livable so I'm staying in an old famhouse.got an old 25 foot antenna but it's so old I guess I need some kind of digital box to hook up to the antenna itself? Tried a converter box didn't work.can stream either cause I got no internet.gotta use public WiFi to even write this.i guess I'm fucked.ill look into that Amazon antenna

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
you but we post pics of food in fiddy grow thread
hes the friend who makes the sausages and we post pics of all kinds of things there
/its like the the NFL thread but with a lot less football talk going on
so it sounds like m.gordon is ready to play hard ball and is now asking t be traded
the chargers havent really said much but i heard that they wont let him reach out to other teams to see what he might be able to get done
he is in a tough spot and i think he has little to no leverage to force the chargers hand, plus with so many years left on his contract its not like he can just sit a year like bell and force a new deal
/he would have to sit out at least two years which is an eternity in the nfl

yeah hawk, you might need a digital converter depending on how old your tv is
most newer ones have them built in but i had to get one a long time ago when they switched over
hang in there brother and just keep pushing
no shit storm lasts forever and the shit sun will shine again on you

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
hes asking for 10m+ a year
at this point i think he needs to prove he is worth every penny and then some
sitting on the sidelines pouting isnt a good look

Americangrower

Veteran
He is in the last year of his deal, some1 will pick him up for 11 mil or so. He can catch the ball and avg 4+ yards a carry.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
hes signed to another year but the chargers can tag him for next season
plus i think he will loose a year towards free agency if he dosent report to camp by the 6th
/just like zeke elliot
it seems like rb's are being undervalued right now and i wonder how many teams would be willing to sign him for that much?
/who would you see him going to

Americangrower

Veteran
hes signed to another year but the chargers can tag him for next season
plus i think he will loose a year towards free agency if he dosent report to camp by the 6th
/just like zeke elliot
it seems like rb's are being undervalued right now and i wonder how many teams would be willing to sign him for that much?
/who would you see him going to

I believe Gordon is going into his 5th year in 2019 which is the team option year on a rookie contract. Zeke is 2 years younger so he still has a 5th year team option for 2020

Americangrower

Veteran
Prob the Raider's they seem to always make room. He could replace Zeke his numbers are pretty close minus the attemps. He is also a better pass catcher.

Latest posts

Latest posts