What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2018

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
It’s raining now but it’s supposed to be like the hottest days of the year today and tomorrow, like high 90s with high humidity. Ugh, even when the sun goes down the humidity still is stifling. But it’s high summer, so not totally unexpected. I just hope August is a bit cooler.

I think mentally I can fight through any inertia caused by the oil but sometimes I don’t have the willpower. Ah, what can ya do?
Yeah, not sure how I can start a grow again if I cant even smoke around the woman, maybe she’ll mellow out eventually and let me get back into it? Heh.

Are you planning on storming area 51 in Sept? It’s about an hour or two north of vegas, you could probably drive there in a day.

IL is going to legalize recreational cannabis in Jan, but right now I think it’s a low grade felony if you grow 6 plants or more, then higher grade felonies the more plants you have. I think if youre growing more personal use amounts, especially for medical purposes, they wouldn’t try to come down on you too hard if you did get caught. I know I always tried to keep my mature plants to 6 or less when I was growing, but with clones and a mothers my count would get to 12-20 easily...

Zeke was a top 5 draft pick and has made about 5-6M/yr, Gordon was mid first round and gets paid about half that. So I could see Zeke not holding out as much as MG is likely to, plus Jerruh is known to be overly generous with good players.

That’d be interesting if the league wont consider suspensions as part of the 2 games they have to miss. I guess all such things will be worked out in the next union contract, which is what, in 2 years?

Not sure if they would add another round of playoffs, that would mean you’d have to have more teams. Right now 12 teams make it, 4 teams get 1st rd byes. If they did an extra playoff rd, would that mean 18 teams makes it, 6 with byes? So 18 out of 32 teams makes the playoffs, that’d mean you’d have more 8-8 or even 7-9 squads making it. Would that be better or worse? I’m not sure, but it would definitely make the league more money...

rolandomota

Veteran
It's almost that time of year again nfl pre season 2019 is around the corner ....I'm can smell the fresh cut grass already it's bringing me nostalgia of my high school football carrer as a lineman

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
football is in the air for sure r'mo!
played a little touch a few weeks ago with a friends teen age kids, one of his friends even started trash talking me and i had to give him a lesson
kid was good and had some wheels on him; i was sore for almost a week after and still have a sting in my hip

i think adding a playoff game would be the way to get the most bang for your buck as far as fans and league revenue goes
yeah i only thought it out so far, im not sure which teams should qualify or how you would work it
but the nba seems to have a playoff schedule that lasts a long time and i think it brings out the fans
/who diosent like championship football
especially when considered next to the alternative, where you have two extra reg season games but have to sit starters
zeke can be a headache for sure but he puts up the numbers biggly; gordon still has not had that break out year and while i think he is good i dont think hes as good as elliot
/i remember some people even questioned the chargers drafting m.gordon in the first round
oh sure, im going to be the tip of the spear when it comes to trying to sneak onto a us military base with a bunch of internet activists
i kind of hope they actually follow through with their plans to storm the site just to watch the shit storm unfold
maybe the ol'lady would reconsider once the state changes the laws?
but it sounds like her objections are as much moral based as a legal thing, some people just dont get high
most of my family is that way and im really the only bad seed who smokes the weed; but whatever man, sometimes we can all use a mood lifter

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Hey RoMo good to see you again. You played line in school? You still a big guy or are you smaller than you were when playing?
That’s the thing with getting older, Pop, is that even if you keep in shape and can still do most of the things you could when younger, you just hurt more than before. Easier to get injured and longer to recover. I think Michael jordan, in his late 40’s after he bought the bobcats, beat one of his players in a 1on1 game, but he could barely move the next day.
I think the league will eventually go to an 18 game season and an extra round of playoffs just to keep increasing revenue. Players will get more money too.
Ur right, over half of all nba teams makes the playoffs, I think 16 out of 30 teams make it, for a long time you’d see some mediocre Eastern conf team make the playoffs, sometimes with a losing record, while a good western conf team didn’t make it. I think the nba is talking about taking the best 16 teams regardless of conference.
Yeah, overall zeke has more of a track record than Gordon, and he seems able to break more tackles than MG does on a regular basis. But like u said before, every year he seemed to get better, if the chargers pay him soon and he starts the whole season I wouldn’t be surprised if he was a top 3-4 RB this year, with Saquon, Zeke and Alvin. Gurley with his trick knee will still be dope but the rams will manage his reps this year so he’ll still have juice for the playoffs.
Well, I know storming a heavily fortified military base with a million hippies and hipsters sounds like a disaster in the making, but supposedly if you run like Naruto Uzumaki, you can build up incredible speed and avoid bullets.
Funny thing, the woman would be down for having a cannabis store and selling the stuff, but would still not want me smoking or indulging in it. I guess id be like sam Malone in cheers, own a bar but not drink at all…

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
thats interesting she would be down to be part of weed commerce but wouldent want you smoking
how would you know your product if you did not sample, strictly for qc purposes of course
i mean its not like alcohol/ beer where its pretty standardized, but more like wine where different batches can have totally different flavor
yeah its kind of up in the air about gurley and his knee
he will surely be seeing less touches and hopefully he wont get hurt, but he most likely wont be putting up the numbers he used to
if gordon can put up top-5 numbers he could make a very good case for a big payout
i guess we will see how he does this season
so it looks like tyrek hill is off the hook and wont face any suspension with the league
i feel bad for the kid more than hill or the mom (who seems to be a real number herself)
while he is a great football player, i think he needs to get some counseling
hope your weekend is off toa great start my man! its comic con this weekend downtown and a friend was talking about heading down there
he dosent have tickets to get in, but he just like to hang out
plus they have all this other stuff set up around the convention center so there is plenty to do

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Well, if it was legal like alcohol it’d be ok to sell in her eyes, but personally, yeah, she don’t want me touching the stuff. Because I ‘supposedly’ have a problem with it. Whatever! Woman needs to mind her own house.
Yeah, that’s me talking isht where she can’t hear me.
But I like ur idea, don’t I have to taste the product, make sure it’s ok, like a chef tasting the ingredients to make sure theyre not spoiled? Also, I would like to personally hire all the budtenders; young healthy females between the ages of 21-28 need only apply.
Gurley has had like 6months to get healthy, but we wont really know how good he is till week 1, because the rams barely play their starters in the preseason, and gurley especially coming off an injury theyre going to be careful with.
Im afraid Gordon wont even get the chance to play if he and the chargers continue to play hardball. I’m hoping mgmt comes to their senses and give him a little something because like u said, rivers only has so many years left.
Im kind of surprised that Hill is not going to be suspended at all, but I guess with no criminal case, no arrests, theyre going to let this slide. And fwiw, he has been in counseling and whatnot since this all went down, so hopefully everything will be better in his fam going forward.
San Diego comic con is the dopest con around. Yeah, you’ll see plenty of interesting cosplay characters around the building, no need to go inside if you don’t want to. Maybe you can throw on a comic book tshirt if you have one just to fit in a bit more. My buddy and I went to the wizard world con in Rosemont a few times, they have it in august, place is kind of a ripoff though single day tickets are like $50 to get in! I’m like for that price there should be roller coasters and isht. But I saw a lot of cool costumes outside the con itself, and im sure SDCC is like 10x bigger.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yeah brother, i hear the sand iego comic con is one of the biggest in the world
there might be ones wiht more space or people ibo other places, but i have a few friends who are into this type of thing
they say no other con' has the celebrities and the overall quality is tops here in san diego
dident hill have domestic problems with his ol'lady going abck to college?
/i cant remember the details but dident he like punched her in the belly when she was pregnant with his child a few years ago
im hoping gurley still has a few seasons left on those knees but we will see how he plays this season
/the problem is, if its arthritic its never going to get better
im sure mavay will game plan him into the offense this season and we will see how they use him going forward
of course yuo have to taste your product if you were to get into legal sales
thats the perfect example you gave with a chef tasting his food before it leaves the kitchen, baba'; product knowledge is key to any good business
hope your week is off toa great start

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yup, you’ll see a ton more A-list celebs at SDCC than the smaller ones. Not only is it the biggest with the most media, I think its proximity to LA helps too, for most actors it’s just a day trip down to SD and back.
Did you wind up going and seeing anything cool? If not, that’s cool too, they have it every year, maybe next year you can buy advance tickets or passes, that could save you more than 50% off the price of admission.

Hill did have a DV case with his baby’s mama in college, which is why he fell in the draft, I think he was a 4th rd pick? And also why the league took a good hard look at this incident even though there was no arrest. Now that he’s eligible to play the whole season, I think mahomes may have a decent shot at once more being the best QB in fantasy. Maybe not 50 tds, but I could see around 45tds again.

The rams will be smart about managing Gurley’s workload, probably limit him to 20 touches or less per game. 12-14 carries and 5-6 catches a game. Even with the bad knee, so long as he doesn’t overextend himself I think he can still remain a very effective player. And yknow, maybe get some of those treatments where they inject enriched blood or stem cells in his joint, maybe he’s got to go out of the country for those. Or just take HGH in the offseason like most nfl players do. :biggrin:

Yeah, if I ever worked in a legal weed store, I’d be sure to take huge bong rips of each strain, just for ‘quality control’. Can’t be selling substandard product, don’t yknow? :tiphat:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i dident go downtown to see the fun but my friends did
im glad i doent go, one of the girls daughters was all into this show,(cant remember the name) and they spent the whole itme camped out in from of the area where the panel was supposed to be
my buddy even ended up leaving and going to some place else where they had some other attraction but the girl would not budge
then she was all mad about not seeing anyone, or only one person after spending all after non shtere
i asked my friend about it and he said the panel wasnt scheduled until later that day and he wasnt suprised that no one was there super early...
whatver
we ended up ehlping a freind move this weeeknd and hen spent most of the time just chilling
have you ever head of fideo? its like mexican show mein!
ive never had this and our friend took us to this place that served the fideo; bomb ass grinds my man!
i got mine with carnitas because im all about the prok but the mrs got hers with shrimp
seriously, it was just like asian style noodles with mexican meats on top
we are goingto try making our own at home one day but the spot was on point
they even had $1 fish tacos so i got a bunch of them too
me and the mrs are going abck not this weeknd but nest and getting ourselves a bunch of fish tacos and nooldles
dude, the freaking rats at my sprouts
i have two left and am pretty pissed
i put them outside to get them ready to my friends place and i wake up to chewed stumps
i guess its back to square one for me

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, some of the more popular presentations, promoting big movies with lots of celebrities, will be hard to get into, like you have to line up hours in advance. So it will doubly suck if you wait a long time and found out you were wrong. Sounds like she made a mistake?

I usually didn’t go to many presentations, mostly cause they didn’t have many good ones, but also it’s just nice people-watching at the con. There’s so many people wearing cosplay and theyre happy to take a picture with you, spiderman, darth vader, Japanese anime characters, video game characters, etc etc. Plus there's also cool things for sale, toys and fake weapons and clothes in addition to comic books. If you geek out on pop culture stuff like that you’ll be in heaven.

Ive never heard of fideo, is it like a soup or more a spaghetti? Im down with anything pasta and meat. Ill have to see if any of the local Mexican restaurants serve it, usually I stick to the basics, tacos, burritos, tortas, quesadillas, the woman is partial to chili rellenos and caldos (soups). $1 fish tacos sound bomb too, were they decent quality? The woman went to Taste of Chicago recently, you buy food tickets, 14 for $10, but all the food was way overpriced. She got this tiny Korean taco for 6 tickets ($4.25), thing was 2 bites if that. Also like a quarter of an Italian beef sandwich was 6 tickets.

By sprouts do you mean mj seedlings, or actual vegetables? I hope it wasnt the seeds you won on icmag. Was it the raccoon again or ur sure it was a mice or rat? I have mice around my home but so far they don’t seem to have infiltrated anything important, I don’t see them gnawing on my food or their droppings. Could have been a rabbit too, rabbits love tender greens.

Julian Edelman apparently has some sort of thumb injury and is expected to miss 3 weeks of training camp. But that still puts him on track to start week 1. Patriots spent a 1st rd pick on a WR so that just gives brady more reps with other guys.

Also, rumor is that Gronk might return this season after retiring a couple months ago.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
these were some of arid buds afterthought auto plants
i havent really had much luck growing out autos and thought i would give it a go this year
a few friends i trust here have grown out his gear and had good results so i was able to reach out to him and make it happen
it was definitely a rodent, they were on a picnic table in the yard so i dont think a rabbit would be up there
im going to start the rest of them this week, ( i might hold back a couple because i really want to grow some of these in indoors this fall) and hope i get a long season
its more like a chow mein noodle, like with carnittas and fried rice toppings
i looked up the recipe and the ones i found looked like ramen style with lots of soup
these noodles were dry (but we put hot sauce on them)
thats funny because mrsChicky is all about the chilli rellenos as well
so j.ramsey pulls up to the first day of camp in an armored car complete with fake bags of money in the back and his very own hype man
hes looking for more money too ( still on his rookie contract and is hugely underpaid this year, but next season he will be making top money) but says hes not going to hold out
i think thats the spirit and i hope he gets paid, but i think he might have gone way over the top with this display
i guess its one of those "there is no bad publicity" things
so quick take baba' who were the top-5 fantasy rbs last season; who would you project this year?
m.gordon came up today at work and while i like the guy i dont think hes a top-5 back
/mind you im not up to speed on the fantasy so im just going by the old school metrics
dont get me wrong, im a melvin gordon fan, i just dont think hes top-5

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Ah crap, sorry that the rodents got ur seedlings. Ive lost a lot of seedlings in my time, most to root rot but never to rodents. It’s good you have some more, is it possible to get clones from ur buddy later this year when you start indoor? I thought auto flowering plants were better for outdoors, do you think using them indoors will give you quicker harvests? Maybe sneak in 2 good harvests during the cold season than just 1?
Yeah, the fideo that was a soup didn’t look all that special, not that I mind a good soup. But Mexican chow mein style noodles sounds pretty dope, may have to check that out when I can.
What kind of hot sauce r u guys rolling with? Lately ive been trying to get more into spicy foods. I don’t like to sweat so much when im eating but it does give you a bit of an endorphin rush I think. Right now im just rolling with tabasco sauce. I have tapatio but not really a fan of the flavor for some reason, it’s alright but not tasty imo. I had some bottles of cholula but the woman threw them out recently thinking I wasn’t going to eat them. [grinds teeth]
I heard about ramsey’s little stunt, it sounds like Antonio brown. He’d show up to steelers camp in outrageous ways, one time he came in a helicopter. Not sure if that’s a good sign that he’s taking after brown, but I agree with u, the best way he can get a big contract is just showing up to work and proving he’s worth it. He’s only getting paid 3.5M this year but he did get a 15M signing bonus when he was drafted 3 yrs ago as the #5 overall pick. Plus if the jags pick up his 5th yr option he’ll get 13.5M next yr, so he’s not broke, but I guess with athletes they want the guaranteed money in long term contracts, u never know if the next play will be your last. Ur right though, he probably needs to tone it down, last year he talked a bunch of isht about different qb’s before the season, then the jags had a 5-11 season and lost to some of the qbs he talked smack about.
I thought u were crazy saying MG isn’t that good, but at least one expert agrees with u. There was an offseason article on what the chargers should do, and bill barnwell wrote that they should not hand Gordon a big contract, because statistically he’s pretty much an average back. Some stat called expected success % on runs or something says MG is barely above average (league avg is 37%, Gordon is 39%). Also, yeah he’s scored a bunch of td’s but he’s had a bunch of goal line carries, and an average back in his situation would have scored 17 tds, whereas he scored 18. So handing big money to a guy who might be easily replaced by a much cheaper RB would not be a good business decision for the chargers. Im just upset because he's one of the few bell-cow backs in fantasy (a RB who doesnt share many carries with other backs) so if he doesnt play this season that pool of true #1 RBs gets smaller...

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
its not that i dont think m.gordon is any good, i like him as a rb
i have always liked the way he plays; he has good hands and almost always finishes his runs going fore ward
but like the article you read mentioned, he is really just above average as far as starting nfl backs goes
not big enough to be a grinder and dosent have the moves to get by on his quickness
i guess the chargers offered him a new deal and he will most likely sign
/i think it puts him into the top-5 paid rbs
the afc west is going to be hot this season
n.bosa signed with the 9rs today
im curious to see how they do over the course of a full season if garapallo can stay healthy
nfc west should be fun to watch as well
i was thinking i would just leave a couple autos in the veg tent this season
i have some regular seeds i am going to crack into but i will also have an auto or two growing in there
i tihnk you are right and autos are best for outdoors and hopefully i will get to put a few out this year
the hot sauce we got was from the restaurant
they make a really good red sauce and green sauce, red is more spicy and the green has that tomatillo sour and spicy thing goign for it
i put the green sauce on the fish tacos and the red sauce on the rice
i will be sure to take a few pics next tiem we go
looks like we are almost through another week and i cant wait for the weekend

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yup, weekend’s almost here, it’s actually been pretty good weather lately, not too hot during the day, the nights got cool enough where we could turn off the a/c and open the windows a few times. Maybe I should pick up some more meat to smoke this weekend. Finally used up the last of the brisket, we gave some to the dog and also used some in a pot of black beans we made.

I haven’t seen MG play so much, the two playoff games I saw last year he scored a td in each but only had like 60 yds rushing combined so I don’t think he was 100%. But I think ur right, he’s definitely not as quick as kamara, and he doesn’t seem as strong as zeke/saquon/gurley.
It’s better if Gordon signs a new deal and plays this year, I think if he didn’t play at all this year he doesn’t get credit for a year of service and would be one year further away from free agency.

Yeah, nfc west had 2 playoff teams (hawks and rams) and the 2 worst teams in the league (#1 and 2 draft picks). We’ll see how kyler and nick contribute to their teams, im expecting big things from them this year. Garappolo im still not sure how good he is, his 8 games with the niners he put up almost the same stats as nick mullens did when he started 8 games last year for them. But Dante Pettis might be the niners #1 WR this year, he came on at the end of last season and might be primed for a break out.

Is ur veg tent 24/0 lights or 18/6? So the auto will flower under even 24/0 light? I could see how that maximizes use of your growing areas.

I love the green tomatillo sauce at Mexican restaurants. Red is good too and it’s usually not that much spicier imo than the green sauce, maybe 25-50% depending on the place. I usually stick to the green because of the flavor.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i like the green sauce too
once mrsChickys friend gave us a bunch of tomatillos she grew and the sauce was amazing!
we boiled the tomatillos, cilantro,soem garlic and onions then blended it all up and i came out pretty good
here in san diego you ahve to be careful of the red sauces, sometimes they get really hot
the green sauces are where its at for me because i cant stand the heat liike i used to
its either going to be a tomatillo sauce or an aguacate sauce, both are super good but on the more mild side
i run my veg tent at 18/6; ive run them 24/0 before but dont think its worth the extra electricity
the autos grow for so long and then start flowering so they would flower even in a veg tent and im hoping the extended hours of light would help it add flower
i think the worse nfc teams going into the season are going to be the arizona cardinals and the ny giants
if garapallo can play a whole season i think the 9ers will take a step forward
in the afc im going to say it could be the dolphins, bengals
raiders and jets should be slightly improved
of course im just going on how they played last season and how the off season went and you never know who is going to be hot and who will not but im just throwing some takes out there
that would be rad if you fired up the smoker this weeeknd
im thinking of grilling too if i get hte chance

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Ive never made tomatillo sauce before but seen it made on cooking shows, it doesn’t look too hard. I see tomatillos all the time in grocery stores too, makes me wonder if I should make some sometime. Plus it lasts for a long time in the fridge, right? I bought some salsa verde at a Mexican grocery store one time to go with the carnitas I bought there, stuff was good but pretty darn spicy for a green sauce, it kept in my fridge for like weeks.

I never messed with autos when I grew, for some reason I thought they weren’t as potent as regular seeds, but maybe I should have. Anything to make growing easier would have been a help. I do agree that I don’t remember there being much growth difference between 18/6 and 24/0 veg time.

Giants got rid of a lot of their talent and may have to start a rookie QB if Eli struggles to move the offense, so yeah I could see them being 5 wins or less this year. Cards I think will be better, but I agree with u they could have significant downside since theyre so young: rookie coach, qb, wr’s etc. Everyone is thinking the bengals will be terrible, although they still have aj green and joe mixon and even andy Dalton isn’t bad if he’s got talent around him. I agree that the raiders and jets both got talent infusions so we’ll see what they can do this year.

Hawks gave bobby wagner a contract extension yesterday, 40M guaranteed, 18M/yr for 3 years, making him the highest paid LB in the league. Good for him, although i bet earl Thomas is still sore at how things went down last year.

Ezekiel Elliott still hasn’t shown up to cowboys camp. The ‘boys have to try to extend Zeke, Dak and Amari this season, but those 3 guys alone will probably take 65M/yr (dak 30, zeke 15+, Amari 17+) in cap room. They just resigned demarcus Lawrence to a 20M/yr deal, if they wind up paying 85M/yr to 4 guys, that only leaves about 100M for the other 51 players on the team. And that Off line is expensive too. When you’re that top-heavy, it can really hurt your depth if guys get injured.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
morning baba', hope your weekend is off to a great start brother
/waking and baking on a saturday morning and then we are going for a walk and out to lunch later
i agree that dak needs to get paid
hes been a bargain for the c'boys so far but he is set to get paid
cooper is set to make 13m this season anisnt making waves like zeke so he might be good for another year
/if you had to pick one who would you choose between zeek and cooper
yeah man, if they have tomatillos at your local markey you should totally pick some up and make your own salsa
grab a bunch of onions, garlic and cillantro while you are there and you have it made
im sure it keeps at least a month or more, especially if you use good canning practices
plus its acidic so that helps preserve it as well
i used to think that autos werent as potent as regular seeds too
but i guess things have changed and they have gotten a lot better
ive been hearing good things about a few strains of autos and afterthought autos in particular seem like people are happy with their grow
so i took the surviving plants to my friends house last night and got them into some nice buckets of soil
wish me luck!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Nothing better than a wake n bake, a little exercise and a nice meal out. Perfect way to get the weekend started.

Dak has been criminally underpaid as a 4th rd pick, so part of his new deal will be compensating him for those years that he wasn’t making much. Im just thinking that paying a guy 30M a year for being an average passer at best is a bit of a reach. He’s never thrown for 4k yds or 25tds in a season.

Good WRs might be harder to replace than good RBs. Zeke is special, but demarco murray was pretty awesome for dallas before they drafted zeke so I don’t think his production is irreplaceable. Amari was great in his half season with dallas but he can disappear for long stretches so we’ll see how he starts off this season. I’m not sure, that’s a hard question, zeke or amari. I cant choose, they both have their upsides and downsides.

Yeah, I think tomatoes are acidic, and so are tomatillos, so that helps preserve foods longer. I was thinking of getting into canning at one point but decided against it. Do you guys do any canning?

Yeah, I think the original auto flower strain was lowryder (ruderalis), which had low potency, but I think over the years it’s been crossed many times with indica and sativa strains and now potency should be just as good as anything out there. Hope ur survivors make it and turn out great!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
300y/20+ td and the cowboys have become a perennial playoff team
i think he has earned his money
30m/y might be on the high side but i can see him signing a 100m+ deal with a lot of money guaranteed
zeke or cooper is a tough question
if you could only keep one who would help your team the most
i agree with your line of thought about how demarco murray put up good nymbers in dallas and it seems a good back can put up big numbers behind that o'line,(which isnt going to be cheap to maintain, but worth every penny)
/plus zeke is a headache when hes not on the field

so we went to this different chineese place for lunch yesterday
turned out to be pretty cool
the service was pretty typical for a real chineese joint, but they kept the water refilled and the food was on point
i got the chow mein noodles with bbq pork, but one option was to get it with fried noodles and covered in a gravy
hell and yes!

picture.php

View image in gallery

we are definitely going to go back but next time we might just get it to go next time
from what i hear, ruderallis isnt that potent but has the autoflower gene
but its been a long time and im sure there have been a lot of guys selectively breeding for potency
the plants look nice and i cant wait to see how they grow out
/my friend took some pics
i have some more seeds soaking so im hoping to get them out before its too late

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, when you add Dak’s rushing stats, he accounts for about 4k yds of offense and 30 tds a season, and he’s a proven winner and leader. He’s not the passer Romo was but ur right he adds value in other ways. It'll be interesting to see how much how much he signs for. He's not half the passer rodgers is, what if he signs for about the same money?

Zeke isn’t irreplaceable but the cowboys currently don’t have any backups nearly as talented as him. But u make a good point, not only that that Off Line can make anyone look good, but also every offseason it’s one thing or another with him. He likes to go out and have a good time but with all these camera phones anytime he’s involved in anything controversial it’s all over the internet.

I don’t think ive ever had a chow mein dish with the noodles fried, that looks pretty dope. Looks pretty crunchy as well, did the gravy help soften it up or was it fine with the crispiness? I've had dishes that had some fried noodles, a lot of asian type salads have fried chow mein noodles instead of croutons, but not a big piece like that.
And the service was that bad that you’d rather do takeout? Most Chinese restaurants are holes in the wall with furniture and fixtures that look older than I am. Id rather eat at home and save the tip also.

If ur friends have had good results with autos im sure they’ll turn out well for you. Let us know how they compare to the regular plants, yields, times, potency etc. Im interested in all of it.

Latest posts

Latest posts