What's new

NFL 2017

shithawk420

Veteran
I didn't say they dont.But if you think the Patriots haven't obviously and blatantly got away with some BS your the one living under a rock.

And the Pats are going through major changes right now so I highly doubt there gonna go again this season

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
RbSKkBo.jpg

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Not a pats fan at all just a long suffering cowboys fan but I am not salty about the pats and cheating at all personally. Also coaches like Mike shannahan stuck up for belichek during spy gate saying basically its BS and all teams did it. (Probably why he dealt Jimmy G to the niners) That deflate gate was an absolute joke. Every team cheats no question the pats are just light years ahead of all other organizations, its why McDaniels stayed that and Luck is still a question mark and they have no talent on the roster. I don't care that he is rehabbing he hasn't thrown a football yet, that's scary if your a colts fan. Even if he is to start the season he'll still have the worse o-line in football and will just get murdered again.

Also I seen Jeff fisher mention, Jeff fisher is a horrible coach and how do I know that....well in 22 seasons:
-he only managed 6 seasons above .500
-tied for first for the most loses in league history
-almost turned MVP candidate Todd gurley into Trent Richardson
-drafted goff over wentz
-When he was fired the rams PPG went up by 18.9 points (most in league history)
(14 ppg in 2016) (32.9 pig in 2017)
-Cant develop a QB to save his life
-602 penalties in 5 seasons with the rams (most in the league during that span)
-no one is even considering hiring him when he publicly stated he wants to coach again
-o did I mention he is the worst

yeah I like Jeff fisher too.....for a good laugh....I can keep going with his terrible facts but ill bare everyone the boredom

gotta admit tho my head coach is just as bad (Jason "Toby" Garrett) but he won't get 22 season as a head coach to compete with fisher.

Americangrower

Veteran
I would like to take this moment to personally thank the Detroit Lions...

I have been begging since 2010 for the Pats to fire Patricia

THANK YOU Detroit.....

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Yeah if I was Detroit watching that Super bowl I would have been immediately regretting that hire, that may have been the worse defensive performance in super bowl history. Good call AG.

Americangrower

Veteran
Yeah if I was Detroit watching that Super bowl I would have been immediately regretting that hire, that may have been the worse defensive performance in super bowl history. Good call AG.

Yep.. It's pretty hard to lose a game when you don't punt the ball once the entire game.

Americangrower

Veteran
Well Actually Philly defense was just as bad maybe even worse. If not for a missed fg on a miss handled snap ( why they didn't go for it on 4th and 1 from the 7 IDK) the end of the game may have been much different if the Pats only needed a fg to win prior to brady's strip sack.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
agree totally pats win that game if Brady doesn't lose that ball, but that was the difference Philly was able to get a stop on D while the pats just couldn't, those 4th down conversions were killer for the pats too, Philly was smart to be aggressive that whole game its the reason they got a ring. Kudos to them because I thought for sure Belichek would make a plan to make Big Dick Nick look like a back up qb. I know some people thought Butler would've made a difference but I personally don't maybe he makes a few of those tackles but overall the pats were a bad tackling team.

iTarzan

Luck is throwing some type of arm strengthening balls that weigh more than footballs. When he starts throwing footballs he will have excellent fast twitch arm strength and also not suffer arm fatigue during the season. That is what the long, slow and steady day to day rehab of throwing increasingly heavier balls is designed to do.

When he came back last year he felt good. But when he threw the football regularly he started having shoulder pain and they shut him down.

As a Colts fan I know I am an optimistic homer but Luck is going to be back and be better than ever. The Colts have some good players and the #3 pick. I think the future is bright, very bright!

iTarzan

If... If Brady caught the ball the Pats still would have lost IF Wentz never got hurt and played in the Super Bowl.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
if luck could throw a football he be able to play....if you like Jeff fisher he be a good coach.....if Mcdaniels was as optimistic as you about Indy he be the head coach today

iTarzan

McDouche got a promise to be Pats HC. Nothing else mattered after that. Why wouldn't he stay with the Pats? It was how it went down that makes him McDouche. It had absolutely nothing to do with what he thought about the Colts. If it did then he made a big mistake because Luck is back. 2018 NFL season will be here soon enough to reveal all.

If also could be the fact that the AFC South is now the toughest division in the NFL The AFC East is a cakewalk even if the Pats are less than what they used to be. They are still one of the superior teams in an inferior division.

Colts job or Pats job is a no brainer. Take the Pats job. But don't tell someone you will take the job, tell your friends they have new jobs and they quit their old jobs and then you don't show up. Anybody that defends that scenario is a POS just like McDouche is. It was wrong. But life goes on. The Colts got somebody else and McDouche isn't a HC anywhere right now.

As a Colts fan I am happy and excited for 2018. Even if they are very good the AFC South is now a tough nut to crack.

iTarzan

I said I always liked Fisher. I didn't say the Colts should hire him. I said I thought it should be Reich. What IF you used facts? Maybe you should write to Jerry Jones and share your NFL knowledge with him. LOL! The 1990s are the distant past.

Americangrower

Veteran
McDouche got a promise to be Pats HC. Nothing else mattered after that. Why wouldn't he stay with the Pats? It was how it went down that makes him McDouche. It had absolutely nothing to do with what he thought about the Colts. If it did then he made a big mistake because Luck is back. 2018 NFL season will be here soon enough to reveal all.

If also could be the fact that the AFC South is now the toughest division in the NFL The AFC East is a cakewalk even if the Pats are less than what they used to be. They are still one of the superior teams in an inferior division.

Colts job or Pats job is a no brainer. Take the Pats job. But don't tell someone you will take the job, tell your friends they have new jobs and they quit their old jobs and then you don't show up. Anybody that defends that scenario is a POS just like McDouche is. It was wrong. But life goes on. The Colts got somebody else and McDouche isn't a HC anywhere right now.

As a Colts fan I am happy and excited for 2018. Even if they are very good the AFC South is now a tough nut to crack.

I get it that your a Colts fan, but please don't try and say the AFC South is the best division in football.. They didn't even win 1 game in regular season against the AFC east. The only game any of them won was the playoff game win for Jag's over the bills 7 to 3.
Now if you want to say the NFC east, north or south then ok, but in no way is AFC east or south even close.

iTarzan

I get it that your a Colts fan, but please don't try and say the AFC South is the best division in football.. They didn't even win 1 game in regular season against the AFC east. The only game any of them won was the playoff game win for Jag's over the bills 7 to 3.
Now if you want to say the NFC east, north or south then ok, but in no way is AFC east or south even close.

It actually isn't my idea. The NFL network and ESPN are saying the same thing. Titans and Jags were both playoff teams. The Texans lost D. Watson or would have been in and the Colts didn't have Luck.

The AFC South is loaded for years to come. Three of the teams have been getting high draft picks for years.

The Texans could win it all next year. Watson looks like a world beater.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts