What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Taking a trim break for lunch and now a sweet treat banana cherry custard. Now I need a buzz and a nap before finishing the large pan in front of me. I finished the WW x Skunk clones, now working on the sweet tart. Not my favorite kind of buds to trim but a loaded with frostyness so I think a rougher trim on these Will be sufficient.
View attachment 18994692
Yes please!!!

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
this cannot be true , right?

IMG_8791.jpeg

Unca Walt

420club
Never had Chinese pie
Now you triggered an old memory!!

I was in Taipei for quite a while back in the Olden Days. And I really got tired of Chinese food after a coupla weeks.

So as I was wandering around, I saw a sign in English touting "PIZZA" on a little storefront. I went in and ordered a pizza.

When it came out, it had ginger on it. 😣🤮 <-- Now there's "Chinese pie" for ya. YUCK.

Unca Walt

420club
Taking a trim break from the WE x Skunk clones in the flower tent. Week 12 and finally harvesting. The other two plants are still not ready. These were the plants I kept in the 1 gallon pots thru the whole grow. Not my normal habit but seemed like a good time to try it just to see how they would do. The buds on these small pots were actually quite large compared to my last harvest in the 7 gallon pots. The weight per plant I’m sure is less but the three little pots took up the same amount of room in the tent as a 7 gallon and I’m sure will be more weight total if that makes sense. The plants were very sticky so I’ve been collecting the scissor/finger hash like some of you suggest I do each trim. It’s a pita but I have a little bowl of it so far. The buds are solid and pretty heavy with only fluff at the very bottom of the plant which also the buds are quite large down there.
View attachment 18993300 View attachment 18993301
That top picture. Holy smokes!! <-- Really!

Unca Walt

420club
Taking a trim break for lunch and now a sweet treat banana cherry custard. Now I need a buzz and a nap before finishing the large pan in front of me. I finished the WW x Skunk clones, now working on the sweet tart. Not my favorite kind of buds to trim but a loaded with frostyness so I think a rougher trim on these Will be sufficient.
View attachment 18994692
Oh dear God. Banana cherry custard -- all the food groups. Drool.

oldmaninbc

When I had my left hand operated on for Dupuytren's contracture I got a staph infection in my left ring finger.

I had to go in every day for almost a month. Almost lost it! Those kind of infections are nothing to mess with.

Happy you are home Giggy. Keep a close eye on it.
Yeah, infections can complicate things very quickly. I was playing darts and got a small nick on my knuckle from the dart board about the size of a small grain of rice. Within the week, my doctor told me if I didn't go in for a blood transfusion I would be dead. I became septic.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I spent the day upsizing the pots getting ready to flip in 2 weeks...I always wait 2 weeks from upsizing and wonder how long you guys wait for the roots to develop...I was tired when I began and now i'm exhausted...a few tokes and a short nap once I make the meatloaf...should be done when I arise...😎

Littleleaf

Veteran
I spent the day upsizing the pots getting ready to flip in 2 weeks...I always wait 2 weeks from upsizing and wonder how long you guys wait for the roots to develop...I was tired when I began and now i'm exhausted...a few tokes and a short nap once I make the meatloaf...should be done when I arise...

2 weeks here and see new growth. These boss cake and white truffle clones are ready to go out into the field garden. Can see roots at the holes in the bottom of the pot.

white truffle boss cake.jpg

SubGirl

420club
I spent the day upsizing the pots getting ready to flip in 2 weeks...I always wait 2 weeks from upsizing and wonder how long you guys wait for the roots to develop...I was tired when I began and now i'm exhausted...a few tokes and a short nap once I make the meatloaf...should be done when I arise...😎
I usually wait way longer than most. I like to fill up my screen and top and fim a few times trying to help it along but I usually grow with a net which manages the height for me and allows me to hold them down for a while waiting on everything to fill in with cola sites.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Congrats @giggy - looks like both you and I hit the hospital escape button today - and are free from scores of medical professionals stabbing and poking us - amongst many other procedures -

And I made it home - mostly under my own steam - walked the 10 minute walk in 15 mins - from St Thomas's Hospital - to Waterloo Station - with my wife and daughter - by my side - then after 10 mins rest on a bench - made it to platform eleven - and caught the semi-fast train to Surbiton via Clapham Junction and Wimbledon - where we disembarked - and I decided to not take a bus or a taxi - but to walk in the nice mild spring sunshine together - home to our little apartment on Surbiton Road - at a slower pace than usual - when fit - and made it home in around 25 minutes - rather than the usual 15 mins -
After 2 weeks in the hospital with open heart Mitral Valve and left coronary bypass surgery - plus the surgery to fit a pacemaker - and the drainage of 1.2 liters of bloody water just 2 days ago -. I was quite amazed that I could do all of that - and still make it up 30 steps - to our 3rd floor flat - slowly - but without breaking my stride - and felt better (not worse) - for all of the exercise -

- It came as quite a shock today - when I was told that I could go home - and thought that it might be just another false alarm - ⏰️ - but it wasn't - and I'm a VERY HAPPY Gypsy 😀 - now - at home with my loved ones - in familiar surroundings - Woooooo! - Hoooooo!

SubGirl

420club
Congrats @giggy - looks like both you and I hit the hospital escape button today - and are free from scores of medical professionals stabbing and poking us - amongst many other procedures -

And I made it home - mostly under my own steam - walked the 10 minute walk in 15 mins - from St Thomas's Hospital - to Waterloo Station - with my wife and daughter - by my side - then after 10 mins rest on a bench - made it to platform eleven - and caught the semi-fast train to Surbiton via Clapham Junction and Wimbledon - where we disembarked - and I decided to not take a bus or a taxi - but to walk in the nice mild spring sunshine together - home to our little apartment on Surbiton Road - at a slower pace than usual - when fit - and made it home in around 25 minutes - rather than the usual 15 mins -
After 2 weeks in the hospital with open heart Mitral Valve and left coronary bypass surgery - plus the surgery to fit a pacemaker - and the drainage of 1.2 liters of bloody water just 2 days ago -. I was quite amazed that I could do all of that - and still make it up 30 steps - to our 3rd floor flat - slowly - but without breaking my stride - and felt better (not worse) - for all of the exercise -

- It came as quite a shock today - when I was told that I could go home - and thought that it might be just another false alarm - ⏰️ - but it wasn't - and I'm a VERY HAPPY Gypsy 😀 - now - at home with my loved ones - in familiar surroundings - Woooooo! - Hoooooo!
So glad you finally made it home.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
We decided to celebrate – or maybe it was just clean out the bottom of the freezer – with a standing rib roast - that didn’t want to stand. So I improvised. And to go along with it, I raided my cellar for a bottle of 22 yr old Bordeaux . . . which, when I opened it, blew its cork and I had to double sieve the wine to get rid of the cork dust. Hmm. And it wasn’t really a real celebration anyway – just 10 visits done (Odette Cancer Centre in Toronto for my far better half) and 23 more to go . . . small victories y'know . . . ;)

not-standing.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts