What's new

Next open test round LemonTini Hybrids

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a little update on my testers...into #1 pots now...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Bean Sprout

Looking great there Unc! Always with the impressive greenthumb.

I’ve managed to keep three of my testers alive (so far). The jiffy 7’s I used for the initial round of sprouts may have had something nasty in them.

• 2 OG Tini’s on the far right. One obviously struggled early on.
• 1 SherbTini in the center.

(The 3 plants on the left are Apollo 11 f2’s from Joey Weed started at the same time).

I’ve just soaked a couple more seeds of the Zkittlez x LemonTini and SherbTini. Practicing better sanitation this time.

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a couple of quick pics of the lemon testers...i will start a proper thread once i get to flowering...

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

kalopatchkid

Veteran
I'm about 90% sure I've got 4 females and 3 males on the sherbtini. I have one runt that is still only about 4 inches tall and I'm not sure If I should just toss it.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

Bean Sprout

Pulled out the testers to clean them up. Once my Thanksgiving guests have returned home I can reclaim my guest bedroom / growroom. Then these will go into half gallon grow bags & flipped.

OG Tini #1
picture.php

OG Tini #2
picture.php

SherbTini. I have 2 more that were recently sprouted too.
picture.php

Recently sprouted Zkittles x LemonTini. I’ll be soaking a couple more of these soon.
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
starting to show sex here...growing fast now...won't be long before i start a thread once flowering starts..

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Bean Sprout

Looking great Unc. They all look like sturdy framed mini trees.

nice work bean sprout. they soon got big and vigourous.
Cheers mack 10. :tiphat: I just crammed all plants that were in a 4x4 tent into a 2x4 prop tent. I’ll get ownership of my guest room on oct 13 again & start flowering at long last.

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
I really like the look of that tent bench. Those extra layers of framing come with the tent or something you put together?

Bean Sprout

I really like the look of that tent bench. Those extra layers of framing come with the tent or something you put together?

It’s a Mammoth brand propagation tent. Comes with 3 levels of shelves. Perfectly fits 12 standard cloning trays with domes. I added a 4 foot support bar temporarily to hang the prop tray on the right from (with S-hooks)..plus a bunch of Sunblaster T5’s.

I could’ve placed the carbon filter outside the tent to make room for that single extra tray but this should serve my purpose for the next 5 days... or I may tinker with it endlessly. Seems to be the growers credo. :biglaugh:

Last edited:

Tulku

Looking great Unc. They all look like sturdy framed mini trees.

Cheers mack 10. :tiphat: I just crammed all plants that were in a 4x4 tent into a 2x4 prop tent. I’ll get ownership of my guest room on oct 13 again & start flowering at long last.

View Image

a sight to behold B!! Looking forward to the flip show brother, looks like it's gonna be a good un :biggrin:

Bean Sprout

a sight to behold B!! Looking forward to the flip show brother, looks like it's gonna be a good un :biggrin:

It’s always great to see you here brother!

I aim to do these genetics justice but I’m still a slow moving gardener. lol. Once flipped I’ll get a new tester thread started. :tiphat:

kalopatchkid

Veteran
I'm ready to flower my 4 sherbtini's but got no space in my shed till I harvest the Miley Bikers that are on day 39.
Couple of the phenos are throwing pretty big fan leaves

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:shucks: did a close look at the plants today...only seeing 6 females so far...pretty sure about most of the plants i'm seeing as male,still have at least 6 that aren't very clear yet...giving them a bit more time to be sure...

at least the females are good looking plants...

picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the 6 confirmed females from the lemon tini testers...almost time to flower,and almost time to start the thread!

picture.php
[/FONT]

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I checked my sherbtini this evening and only 1 is showing for sure. Theyve got another 20 days of veg before they go in showing sex or not