What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Next open test round LemonTini Hybrids

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a little update on my testers...into #1 pots now...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Bean Sprout

Looking great there Unc! Always with the impressive greenthumb.

I’ve managed to keep three of my testers alive (so far). The jiffy 7’s I used for the initial round of sprouts may have had something nasty in them.

• 2 OG Tini’s on the far right. One obviously struggled early on.
• 1 SherbTini in the center.

(The 3 plants on the left are Apollo 11 f2’s from Joey Weed started at the same time).

I’ve just soaked a couple more seeds of the Zkittlez x LemonTini and SherbTini. Practicing better sanitation this time.

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a couple of quick pics of the lemon testers...i will start a proper thread once i get to flowering...

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

kalopatchkid

Veteran
I'm about 90% sure I've got 4 females and 3 males on the sherbtini. I have one runt that is still only about 4 inches tall and I'm not sure If I should just toss it.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

Bean Sprout

Pulled out the testers to clean them up. Once my Thanksgiving guests have returned home I can reclaim my guest bedroom / growroom. Then these will go into half gallon grow bags & flipped.

OG Tini #1
picture.php

OG Tini #2
picture.php

SherbTini. I have 2 more that were recently sprouted too.
picture.php

Recently sprouted Zkittles x LemonTini. I’ll be soaking a couple more of these soon.
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
starting to show sex here...growing fast now...won't be long before i start a thread once flowering starts..

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Bean Sprout

Looking great Unc. They all look like sturdy framed mini trees.

nice work bean sprout. they soon got big and vigourous.
Cheers mack 10. :tiphat: I just crammed all plants that were in a 4x4 tent into a 2x4 prop tent. I’ll get ownership of my guest room on oct 13 again & start flowering at long last.

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
I really like the look of that tent bench. Those extra layers of framing come with the tent or something you put together?

Bean Sprout

I really like the look of that tent bench. Those extra layers of framing come with the tent or something you put together?

It’s a Mammoth brand propagation tent. Comes with 3 levels of shelves. Perfectly fits 12 standard cloning trays with domes. I added a 4 foot support bar temporarily to hang the prop tray on the right from (with S-hooks)..plus a bunch of Sunblaster T5’s.

I could’ve placed the carbon filter outside the tent to make room for that single extra tray but this should serve my purpose for the next 5 days... or I may tinker with it endlessly. Seems to be the growers credo. :biglaugh:

Last edited:

Tulku

Looking great Unc. They all look like sturdy framed mini trees.

Cheers mack 10. :tiphat: I just crammed all plants that were in a 4x4 tent into a 2x4 prop tent. I’ll get ownership of my guest room on oct 13 again & start flowering at long last.

View Image

a sight to behold B!! Looking forward to the flip show brother, looks like it's gonna be a good un :biggrin:

Bean Sprout

a sight to behold B!! Looking forward to the flip show brother, looks like it's gonna be a good un :biggrin:

It’s always great to see you here brother!

I aim to do these genetics justice but I’m still a slow moving gardener. lol. Once flipped I’ll get a new tester thread started. :tiphat:

kalopatchkid

Veteran
I'm ready to flower my 4 sherbtini's but got no space in my shed till I harvest the Miley Bikers that are on day 39.
Couple of the phenos are throwing pretty big fan leaves

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:shucks: did a close look at the plants today...only seeing 6 females so far...pretty sure about most of the plants i'm seeing as male,still have at least 6 that aren't very clear yet...giving them a bit more time to be sure...

at least the females are good looking plants...

picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the 6 confirmed females from the lemon tini testers...almost time to flower,and almost time to start the thread!

picture.php
[/FONT]

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I checked my sherbtini this evening and only 1 is showing for sure. Theyve got another 20 days of veg before they go in showing sex or not