What's new

Next open test round LemonTini Hybrids

Kijell

Hey I also received my Petrol Tini and Rado Z last week, thank you very much!

Will begin the grow in like 2 weeks, so excited! :)

sdd420

Veteran
Looks like these guys came in on Saturday :party:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 34

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Lemon Mochi 9/10

Lemon Mochi 9/10

Direct in jiffy pellets, no soaking or scuffing. Plain distilled water on heat mat set to 80 deg f which keeps pellets at 75 deg.

4 came up < 60 hours from sowing and thinking this last one will not germ but we will see. 9/10 if it don’t....10/10 if it does.

Will start a proper journal soon

picture.php

YukonKronic

Got mine too!!
Already have 3 above soil.:party::headbange

Busy AF single Dadding starting new career (LP startup) and getting legals for separation sorted.. lol having a weed garden in way too small a space ain’t helping either!
I’ll start a thread up soon though and document these as well as the A5s1’s that have begun flowering.
Shits gonna be a blast! Thanks Karma! Good luck everyone looking forward to all your grows!

kalopatchkid

Veteran
I got 4 out of 8 above soil on the Sherbtini as of this morning!

I'm a bit over my plant count, hence only starting 8. I'll start my journal once things look a bit more interesting.

Bean Sprout

I soaked 4 seeds of each in distilled water/sterilized glass tumblers.

Z-Tree
These seeds formed a mucous-like glob around the seeds after a 12 hour soak. I replaced the water with fresh filtered water and a drop of H2O2.
- 1 vigorous sprout
- another seed poked out a root tip but hasn’t progressed further yet.
- Still waiting on the other 2.

OG Tini
- 2 seeds sprouted so far.
- Waiting on the other 2 seeds.

SherbTini
- All 4 seeds sprouted vigorously
- one seedling grew a tall stem but no cotyledon/leaves at all. :confused:

I’m putting all slow growth or abnormalities down to operator error here. Glad I’ve still got more to germinate (and precisely why I rarely pop all of a pack at once).

I’ll start a thread and post pics as they get more exciting to see.

knuckles

Veteran
Glad to see some seedlings up,still waiting on the “slow as fuck”postal service here in the GTA..

mack 10

Veteran
@beansprout,. That gelatous glob you describe sounds like some kind of mold attack.
Maybe boil it first nextime?
Or was it store brought bottled distilled?

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking forward to finally popping mine! I have a couple take downs and flips to handle before i can this week but should have them soaking within a few days. I appreciate the patience!

Fronk

10 zour lemon, 10 lemon Rado

10 zour lemon, 10 lemon Rado

picture.php

Lemon Rado seeds look spectacular.
Saved 2 of each for a rainy day.
I’ve got a pack of Tha melon and a pack of sherb biker but I’ll run these first.
Thanks again Karma.

Bean Sprout

@beansprout,. That gelatous glob you describe sounds like some kind of mold attack.
Maybe boil it first nextime?
Or was it store brought bottled distilled?

Thanks mack 10. :respect:

I used store bought distilled water. I must have contaminated the seeds somewhere else along the process.

So far 2 OG Tinis and 3 Sherb Tinis survived. All 4 Zkittles x LemonTrees died from damping off like symptoms as did one of the 15+ year old Apollo 11’s in spite of the h2o2 soak, (3 Apollo’s are still doing well).

I’ll sanitize my tools, etc and try more testers. This time everything gets an h2o2 soak.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks mack 10. :respect:

I used store bought distilled water. I must have contaminated the seeds somewhere else along the process.

So far 2 OG Tinis and 3 Sherb Tinis survived. All 4 Zkittles x LemonTrees died from damping off like symptoms as did one of the 15+ year old Apollo 11’s in spite of the h2o2 soak, (3 Apollo’s are still doing well).

I’ll sanitize my tools, etc and try more testers. This time everything gets an h2o2 soak.

When you want to be extra shure, wash the seeds as you said. But also prep you grow medium, with light soil ore coco just water it with hot water, and let it cool for 24hr then plant the seeds. Its normaly not needed but i had the bad bag from time to time from the growshops.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When you want to be extra shure, wash the seeds as you said. But also prep you grow medium, with light soil ore coco just water it with hot water, and let it cool for 24hr then plant the seeds. Its normaly not needed but i had the bad bag from time to time from the growshops.

This is why I love the paper towel method to sprout. Still enough air to prevent some issues. 36 hours or until they crack open. Right into rockwool thats presoaked in distilled water ph to 5.8. Typically they all come up and then you can plant them in anything. I love the versatility.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I use the paper towel method as well with hot water and a nice bounty paper towel dampened in between 2 saucers inside of a cookie tin. Usually have tails in 24hours. Then right to coco. I use the canna bricks and they get soaked in hot water to fluff up.

Bean Sprout

Thanks guys. I was so excited to get these started that I got a little bit careless.:rolleyes:
I’ll pre-soak the medium with hot water and allow to fully cool for the rest of the seeds.
:tiphat:

Bmac1

Veteran
About 7-10 days till I get the chem tini in dirt. Once I get the next round potted up, they will hit the dirt to keep the veg tent going.

Latest posts

Latest posts