What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Next open test round LemonTini Hybrids

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i still have a half dozen that haven't showed clearly yet...getting too big for #1 pots so hopefully soon...

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
For anyone running Rado Z, one of my local friends just reported intersex at 3 to 4 weeks flower on some. So keep a eye out at that time. And when you havent popped them yet maybe wait, as could become bird feed.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the heads up :tiphat: I’ve got the Z tree going & looking good >>> , Melon-Tini is next up

Bean Sprout

Sadly my OG Tini’s turned out to be males, so they were culled yesterday. They had a lovely lemon smell and formed fairly close bud sites fwiw.
picture.php

I think my SherbTini is female. I should know for certain in the next couple days.
Z-Tini & more SherbTini are still vegging; smelling sweet fruit-like so far. Will be starting my last OG Tini seeds soon too.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For anyone running Rado Z, one of my local friends just reported intersex at 3 to 4 weeks flower on some. So keep a eye out at that time. And when you havent popped them yet maybe wait, as could become bird feed.

i was just about to pop more of those the other day...still have one going so i will keep a sharp eye on her(?)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the first round of plants is getting big! i may be forced to flower them in 7 gallon smart pots since i still have a few weeks until i have space in flower for them...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

All cuts taken to preserve them. All plants cut back immensely hard and trained. Now they are in their shitty nft buckets for their first trial to search for the stable females. Afterward well flip the clones in DWC per usual. Glad they are finally on their way! I scrapped the one runt, it was just too slow..

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
The Rado Z wont be released, i didnt like the outcome, can be so much better.

I went to check the other crop, and found 1 of 10 to have minor intersex, but its the smells that made me decide not to release, they came out more fruity and berry like. Not Gassy Candy.

Here is some picture's of differnt plants.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Prodigygrower

Veteran

I went to check the other crop, and found 1 of 10 to have minor intersex, but its the smells that made me decide not to release, they came out more fruity and berry like. Not Gassy Candy.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

They still look fire karma G did you reverse the zkittles or the rado to make the seeds? Do you think if you reversed the pollen doner between the parents you could achieve the terp profile you were looking for??

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

That still looks delicious dude. Ill def still pop mine eventually. I appreciate your dedication to stability!

Latest posts

Latest posts