What's new

New Tree Room.....

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
some impressive skills Tgirl

I will be staking out some trees soon, but I have a few ideas and modifications, that should effectivly turn my trees into hedges

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Thank you all for the kind word's.......

Farmer John so nice reading you once again....i sure miss your G-13.....

Welcome to the jungle....

picture.php

Time to flip em........

Super-G....

picture.php

picture.php

S.A.G.E......

picture.php

picture.php

Strawberry Dawg.......

picture.php

picture.php

Merfolk

Nice thread T!!!

Quick question, love your setup , might do it myself, curious though, you have the buckets raised a tad, so gravity feeds back to the res correct? So when the buckets are all drained of water and back into the res, Would pressure from the res throw water back into the lines? Curious!

also to clarify, you pump water in faster then your (1/2 inch?) lines drain back into the res right? how long do you feed your girls for?

6 to 8 weeks wow.
I was wondering the same as Merfolk.
Also do you ever have problems with the roots clogging your drain lines?

*mistress*

Veteran
Merfolk said:
Nice thread T!!!

Quick question, love your setup , might do it myself, curious though, you have the buckets raised a tad, so gravity feeds back to the res correct? So when the buckets are all drained of water and back into the res, Would pressure from the res throw water back into the lines? Curious!

also to clarify, you pump water in faster then your (1/2 inch?) lines drain back into the res right? how long do you feed your girls for?
this may be helpful...

SYK's Killer Bucket System (KBS) Suggestion/Discussion Thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=121419&highlight=syks+killer+bucket+thread

&

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=2380668&postcount=47

enjoy your garden!

Merfolk

this may be helpful...

SYK's Killer Bucket System (KBS) Suggestion/Discussion Thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=121419&highlight=syks+killer+bucket+thread

&

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=2380668&postcount=47

enjoy your garden!

Kind of, but not really, see the setup i have currently is i feed through half inch lines and have a hole in the bottom of my 5g buckets that drip onto a gutter, that gutter runs back into the res, but im losing alot of height from it, so if i was able to lift the buckets say, 4" or so, and have a line like T does back to the res, that is GREAT!

im just wondering about the questions i had asked and if it works the way i think it does, shit thats my next plan.... :woohoo:

antimatter

Veteran
theres alot of good info about kbs over at thc, farmer,com big kbs thread (most recent info guys getting 3+ lb trees) and also a good high powered recirculating dwc info for trees

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
These are last week's update pic's end of week 2 of flowering...........

2 Super -G.....

picture.php

picture.php

2 S.A.G.E.....

picture.php

picture.php

2 Strawberry Dawg's.....

picture.php

picture.php

I'll get better pic's later for the end of week 3 flowering.......:yeahthats

p1ninja

beautiful room...

By FLIP, are you referring to the way you rotate the plants? Can you please explain?

I currently run trays, but the fact that I can cut my plant numbers in half (if not more) by running buckets instead is of trays without sacrificing any yield is very appealing.

Thanks for sharing Teresa.

:joint:

Merfolk

Nice thread T!!!

still curious T!

Latest posts

Latest posts