What's new

New Tree Room.....

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Littleleaf ........ya ive been running this system for a few year's now...thank you for the kind word's ......

Thank you Brazilianfire .......

resin_lung i'm not sure what thr right names is for those connecter's..but i get em at my local hydro shop for a couple buck's each i think........

Sundance thank you for your kindness..and nice seeing you ......

Hehehe Sleepy anytime sweetie ;)............

foolish fool thank you for the help.....yip they sure eat like a BIG gal should.....

Thank you *mistress* .....i run 1000 watter's bare bulb's in all 3 room's.....usually 2 for vegging and 3 for flowering........

bigbrokush i'm hoping for monster's........

sackoweed hope dinner was good..thank's for the kind word's........

Your welcome Bumble Buddy..........

phattybudz i dont run any airstones in any of the bucket's...but do have 1 in the res.......

Today's update......feeding at 1000 ppm......

Super-G runt........

picture.php

Second Super-G.......

picture.php

2 S.A.G.E......

picture.php

picture.php

2 Strawberry Dawg's.........

picture.php

picture.php

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn Teresa!! you are rockin the grow room once again!....Ill deff be back to watch those girls explode!! nice, thanks for all you do!

doppelganger

wow big beautiful trees! I love it! haha They're sucking up the nutes too huh? 1700 ppm

I'm almost positive those are through hull fittings for boats, or at least very similar. You can get them in the boat/fishing section at wal mart or a marine store. I think they're like 2-3 bucks each. I could be wrong though, what's the word Teresa?

Ask for the ebb & flow fittings at your local hydro shop. I get the botanicare kits for my tables and it comes with two different sized bulkheads (1/2" and 3/4" i believe). They should be able to get you just the larger ones you need

BIGGS

Veteran
looking real good there teresa. can't wait to see them all in flower. going to be some serious dank.:joint:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
to quote the kids, "sick set up"

Loving the trees T, they look very very happy

foaf

Veteran
very nice Teresa. I love top drip hydroton grows for their reliability and simplicity. I did it like that for years. I have encouraged a friend who uses such a system now to put some air in the bottom, not much extra trouble and I do believe it is helpful. Best of luck fellow tree grower. :)

~fvk~

the Lion is going Guerrilla...
Hell yeah, you're killing it. Impressive for sure. But uhh yeah, that ballast looks pretty sketch on the floor. Just saying, shit happens when you least expect it.

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Thank you all for suck kind word's ,mean's alot!!!!

So here's another week gone bye and update time........

Feeding at.........

picture.php

Left hand side of room or what i could get anyway's.........

picture.php

What i could get of the right side of room...........

picture.php

The runt Super-G has decide to start growing and had doubled it's highth this week......she now stand's at 12 inch's..........

picture.php

Super-G #2 ,she stand's at 33 inch's...........

picture.php

S.A.G.E. #1 ......she stand's at 27 inch's..........

picture.php

S.A.G.E. #2.......she stand's at 28 inch's.........

picture.php

Strawberry Dawg #1...........she stand's at 24 inch's.........

picture.php

Strawberry Dawg #2........she stand's at 34 inch's.........

picture.php

*mistress*

Veteran
thx for the reply teresa.

recall that height being mentioned on og/cw?... few moons ago...

run coco, but used to do kbs...

seems as though vegging in the actual container that plants will flower in helps...

used to veg, then transplant & initiate flower w/in couple days. far better results when veg in 4-5 gallon containers for 1-4 weeks, under 2k. used to veg in gallon containers. permits roots to find bottom+sides of container. most i-tomatoes's dont seem to continue root growth once flowering commenced.

vegging w/ 2k for 8 wks, in 4-5 gal buckets would easily get 5-6 feet tall + wide @ finish. may go that route in imagination, during next day dream... 2 wks veg under 2k worth extra time... 8wks will make oak-tomatoes...

enjoy your garden!

M

masterKahn

Is that green bulb a MH or CMH? Makes a great picture and gotta love mixed spectrums!

green lush forest of ganja always a good sign of happy plants.

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Some veg shot's for ya's..........

picture.php

picture.php

Almost ready to flip........

2 Super-G........

picture.php

picture.php

2 S.A.G.E..........

picture.php

picture.php

2 Strawberry Dawg's.........

picture.php

picture.php

Back in a bit with some flowering shot's ;).

yayarea

nice grow!!! I was looking to get my plant and light numbers down, this setup looks like the way to go, but what kind of yeild do you get from the 3 bare bulbs and what is it six plants? One more question how far away is you nutrient from the bottom of the basket? Thanks

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
nice grow!!! I was looking to get my plant and light numbers down, this setup looks like the way to go, but what kind of yeild do you get from the 3 bare bulbs and what is it six plants? One more question how far away is you nutrient from the bottom of the basket? Thanks

Thank you for dropping in and the kind word's yayarea......well yield is about 10 oz per plant roughly.........so about 4 lbs. per run..........your correct a 6 plant run .........there's only just a inch ofsolution in my bucket's at anytime.......if you look at the first post you'll see the return lines on the bottom of the bucket's.......that's the level the nute's are inside :yeahthats.

So this run is over have been chopping all weekend..........

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts