What's new

New Tree Room.....

D

DHF

Hey Miss T.......I see your gardens green and luscious as usual......Bacchus and Jalisco kid visitin says you`re constantly doin things right comin from the big boys.......

Always humbled by your grows and yeah.........just made a post in another thread bout you and several other legends puttin your own twist on bucket grows and how pissed Krusty would be but such is life.....

You be sweet Darlin ......Take care and stay safe.....Freds.....:joint:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Thank you all for the kind word's ......really mean's alot :woohoo:

Fred so nice to see you again........your without doubt a true GENTLEMAN.....always so kind to me.......i must say ol' Krusty did know his stuff........and your right he would curse me out tht's for sure.......hehe......please don't be a stranger huh :yeahthats.........

Hey Miss T.......I see your gardens green and luscious as usual......Bacchus and Jalisco kid visitin says you`re constantly doin things right comin from the big boys.......

Always humbled by your grows and yeah.........just made a post in another thread bout you and several other legends puttin your own twist on bucket grows and how pissed Krusty would be but such is life.....

You be sweet Darlin ......Take care and stay safe.....Freds.....:joint:

So here we are at the end of week 7............one more week of feeding and it's flush time.........bud's are really packing on the weight now......so much so most of the bud's are flopped over do to weight.....i must start doing a better bondage job next round.........

Here's a look at Bacchus's Super-G at the end of week 7.........

The runt...........

picture.php

Biggin.........

picture.php

Few bud shot's.......

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Thank you Sir.....i must spread it around again sorry.........

Super-G end of week 8.............

The runt........ive turn it into a bubbler and been on water a week....so this will be first 1 chopped nexy week.........the rest will go 2 more week's making it a total of 10 week's flowering........

picture.php

Bigger one...........

picture.php

Few bud shot's.........

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
So hard to get a decent plant shot sorry ya'll.....

There's a look at S.A.G.E. at the end of week 8....bud's are so heavy everything is flooping right over............

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Great updates T

Looks awesome, should have a few jars when you are done

and aren't you glad you use Gain

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Great updates T

Looks awesome, should have a few jars when you are done

and aren't you glad you use Gain

Thank you Dr. for the kind word's and reminding me to go buy 100 or so mason jar's............:yeahthats.

Hehehe i love the smell of Gain :laughing:.........

If the bud's get any heavier this week i'll be picking them up off the ground....

So here's the end of week 9 pic's........

The runt Super-G was harvested yesterday.....

Super-G.........

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts