What's new

New Tree Room.....

ResinKing

Looks like a great set-up , great pictures , good information and has all the hallmarks of a great thread , if everyone was like this - icmag would be a better place were people would truly learn the art of growing..Ive only been here 2 months and 70 percent of all threads I read are useless and have no purpose..These are the type of threads which keep me here for sure.Big Respect to you for starting this thread with purpose , I dont think people actually get the credit they deserve when they do this..Im subbed up and REP FOR SURE

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Today i'll show all 3 of the Tree Room's :yeahthats........

Tree room 1 ...veg room......

picture.php

picture.php

Room 2 Flowering room............

picture.php

Feeding at..........

picture.php

Plant's with a few week's to go......

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Wow T

Impressive trees

I think we should change your name to treesa

DankHawk

I'm watching and IMPRESSED! Let's go trees! I'm leaving 5gal buckets for the 8gal UC system next run. I love a good construction project. Can't wait to see where this goes.

Bet you can beat 1lb per plant!

Peace, :joint:

Must be some rock hard nugget cause that sure dont look like an elbow... maybe with the bottle and the book.... good job either way.

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Tree Room 3 use for vegging and flowering in.....

2 Super-G......

picture.php

picture.php

2 S.A.G.E.....

picture.php

picture.php

2 Strawberry Dawg's..........

picture.php

picture.php

Littleleaf

Veteran
Been watching you grow these trees for 5 years and I'm still amazed.

Grow on Teresa...still wish you were my sister:joint:

peace
stain

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Looking good Teresa. Where did you get those white bits, that connect the hoses to the buckets? I can't find any to save my life!!! They're the same one I got with the coliseum. They work great and seem to be stronger than the more readily available ones at my hydro/home improvement stores. Thanks

wow big beautiful trees! I love it! haha They're sucking up the nutes too huh? 1700 ppm

Looking good Teresa. Where did you get those white bits, that connect the hoses to the buckets? I can't find any to save my life!!! They're the same one I got with the coliseum. They work great and seem to be stronger than the more readily available ones at my hydro/home improvement stores. Thanks

I'm almost positive those are through hull fittings for boats, or at least very similar. You can get them in the boat/fishing section at wal mart or a marine store. I think they're like 2-3 bucks each. I could be wrong though, what's the word Teresa?

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
tagged bbiab cooking dinner.. lol.. Looks like a good read as well as a tutorial.. peace.

sack

Bumble Buddy

I like your style Teresa, I always wondered about that bucket setup when reading your old threads, thanks for posting the setup pics and info- it seems surprisingly simple and easy. :yes:

phattybudz

Somebody asked a question about how/why this might be better than RDWC...

All I could think of is that no air pumps are necessary...?

I'm debating building a system like this & recirculating buckets so I'm interested if anybody has thoughts :D

Looks awesome Treesa!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Must be some rock hard nugget cause that sure dont look like an elbow... maybe with the bottle and the book.... good job either way.

4 plants in 5 gal buckets:
14 (1/4lb zip lock bags)
1 oz seal a mealed (see public photos on saw blade)
2 oz of top cola kept for myself (see buds in hash photos)
-------------------
Total 59 Oz (14.75 per plant). I'm still pretty sure the plant pictured was one of the bigger ones.

Peace, :joint: