What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Stock

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
New auctions added over at Seedbay.com

We are proud to announce we have the pleasure of T.H.Seeds join the club with an Auction of there ..
French Cookies x Strawbanana Cream only 100 packs made this is 64/100

https://www.seedbay.com/product/fren...wbanana-cream/

and the last pack we have of Karma's Sour D bx2

https://www.seedbay.com/product/kg-sour-d-bx2-2/

Both Auctions finish this Saturday when there gone there gone so don't miss out on the opportunity of these outstanding strains.. happy bidding folks ..

Koondense

Veteran
The message on the site:
"As of our annual holidays no orders will be dispatched until 14th January 2020. Happy New Year to all our customers."

Cheers

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Panikz should have those packs up on the website soon.

I sent in a bunch of Purple Sourlite (Critical Sour x Purple Satellite) and Marocan Linx (Maroc x Purple Satellite) as well as a bunch of Purple Satellite F2's freebies.

So if you get a pack of Purple Sourlite or Marocan Linx you receive a freebie of the f2s.

All this gear should do great at northern latitudes. They were bred at above 50N, and they were done by end of September or Early October. Good Mold resistant and hardy!

This year I will grow these 3 strains outside and put them to the test! I believe there are some really nice outdoor plants in this packs! Great for growing and using as breeding stock.

Hopefully this year I will pick a nice male and hit a few of my indoor cuts with it to come up with some nicer outdoor stuff! But still time till those projects take place!

Anyways, be on the lookout for Blazing Cultivars on Seedbay soon!

:tiphat:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Panikz should have those packs up on the website soon.

I sent in a bunch of Purple Sourlite (Critical Sour x Purple Satellite) and Marocan Linx (Maroc x Purple Satellite) as well as a bunch of Purple Satellite F2's freebies.

So if you get a pack of Purple Sourlite or Marocan Linx you receive a freebie of the f2s.

All this gear should do great at northern latitudes. They were bred at above 50N, and they were done by end of September or Early October. Good Mold resistant and hardy!

This year I will grow these 3 strains outside and put them to the test! I believe there are some really nice outdoor plants in this packs! Great for growing and using as breeding stock.

Hopefully this year I will pick a nice male and hit a few of my indoor cuts with it to come up with some nicer outdoor stuff! But still time till those projects take place!

Anyways, be on the lookout for Blazing Cultivars on Seedbay soon!

Yes I will be adding these as soon as I’m back from holiday, I have sooo much to catch up on I’m going to be manic..

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hi, it lasted 1 day at most :) !

Will you breed it again soon ? For me it's the best strain i've grown with Jack the Ripper! I like also Gorilla Haze

if you liked Real Gorril4 and its Chemyness we have something new coming soon you may also like ,.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Something that might be interesting for you outdoor guys fresh in.. the purple sat f2's come free with every order ..:tiphat:

https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/blazingcultivars/

Don't sleep on these guys, every pack has at least 12-13 seeds... some have 15+ seeds. I was pretty generous making these. Also, every pack comes with a free 10+ Purple Satellite f2s. These are epic outdoor lines of loud funky sativa heady smoke! :dance013:

This summer I will be growing these and documenting it... I will also be picking a male or two and crossing them to my indoor keeper cuts and making a few lines out of it. Some good genetics coming hot for 2021!

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Something that might be interesting for you outdoor guys fresh in.. the purple sat f2's come free with every order ..:tiphat:

https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/blazingcultivars/

Since Vermontman is a friend of mine i doubt he would like to see that blazingcultivars is using Purple Satellite F2's to promote his crosses. Even if they're Freebies, if someone want Purple Satellite F2's he would buy a cross of blazingcultivars just to get the PS F2's, so it's almost like selling PS F2's. Vermontman is still producing the original F1, it's just out of stock atm. Also the description on Seedbay under Purple Satellite F2's is just a exact copy of the original F1 of Vermontmans description from the ACE website where he is selling his original PS.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Once you buy the seed its yours to do with as you please. This is not Monsanto lol. His selection will be different from VM.

I see your point , as do I see the original breeder that’s spent near 40yrs creating the strain ( so I’m told ) being pissed that his works been duplicated and given away for free when he’s still actively selling the F1’s via Ace seeds ,

So many rules and politics in seeds nowadays it’s hard to keep a happy medium..

I await Blazing cultivars response before I act on anything as I’m just the middle man again after all ..

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
I asked Panikz to remove the PS f2 item that say its sold out and I also asked to remove anything that says that it comes with a PS F2 freebie...

all the Purple Satellite packs I sent in clearly state FREEBIE on the pack and they were staples to the other packs... def never intended to sell PS f2's, I just figured it would be cool to get a pack of a PS cross and also receive some f2's in order to work some crosses and explore more the genetic potential...

sorry for the drama, didn't think it would be such a big deal to give out f2 freebies... I guess people rather see seeds sit in a drawer and get old instead of spreading the love and overgrowing the planet... What am I suppose to do with 500+ purple satellite f2's? Would be a shame to see these get old and lost with time...

I hope this clear things up... any issues please let me know!

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Once you buy the seed its yours to do with as you please. This is not Monsanto lol. His selection will be different from VM.

That depends what the plan is with the seeds.When you're offering them as freebies, while the original company are still offering them, that's a no-no.
When you offer seeds from a variety no longer available by the original company like Lemon Thai of Dutch Flowers, that's ok.