What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Stock

herbgreen

Veteran
Ill be sending in some Blazing Cultivars gear to seedbay, Maroc x Purple Satellites (Marocan Linx) and some Critical Sour x Purple Satellite (Purple SourLite) along with some Purple Satellite F2 freebies. These should be great for Northern outdoors, they were made outdoors just above 50N and some were done by end of September... The PS male def will add vigor and makes things hardier!

This was 12-16-19

Even if I can understand the protests...

He announced a bunch of times he was doing this

Now its all packed up and been listed @seedbay

I think its being presented really well as of now

He made effort to contact vermontman but hes been MiA for a while

I think its a good thing and Purple Satellite F1 will be back (and gone again) very soon

Seems to be done In the spirit of Seedbay in general

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
As of now guys all seedbay orders will come with a free pack of Antenna seeds as stated by Antenna himself, wants all his old stock given out as freebies most of the stock is pretty good so don’t sleep on those ..

Blueberry Sativa
Purple Headgames
Grapelazerlite III
Red Lazerlite I
Headgames 3
Red Lazerlite 3
The Twomp

:tiphat:

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Well, normally i not wanted to write anymore to this topic, but will do it one last time. :)

Of course when you are a Breeder and bring out your Seeds to the masses you have no control about what other people do with it anymore.

It's more a character thing what other people will do, if they're ruthless and not care about other peoples work then of course they will do whatever they want. But then they shouldn't wonder when others who believe in fairness start to fight.

Just think about it, when you would be a Breeder and try to make a living with your work, would you be happy when someone knock-off your work while you are still in business?

Vermontman is a small Breeder who really has a passion for what he is doing, he not makes millions of $, he is in his 60's and just want to make a bit of money to enjoy his retirement. The Oaxacan line in the Purple Satellite is his baby and he worked on her for around 40 years to make it what it is today. He and i have started Green Mountain Seeds a few years ago as a experiment. He made the Seeds, i made the logo and worked on the postal stuff and tried to spread the word a bit. Sadly i wasn't able to do the postal work anymore through some personal life problems i had back then, he happily found a good reseller with ACE Seeds who make the postal work much better as i ever was be able to do...

I doubt that blazincultivars had any bad intentions, he answered fast and so far everything worked out fine, seems he is a good dude. And i doubt that Vermontman has any problems that blazincultivars is using the Purple Satellite in his crosses, as long as he worked something on his own to create something new everything is ok.

We always should think about, when a Breeder sees his work isn't respected he maybe will disappear and will no longer make new lines others can enjoy. Thats all i wanted to say to this topic. :) Thanks!

Peace

Koondense

Veteran
I can understand both sides and agree that once you pay for seeds you can do whatever with them.

My only concern was the copy/paste description of the f1 which was misleading in the case of the f2.

And while Vermontman's PS is out of stock i don't see why the f2 can't be offered as freebies on Seedbay.
After all it's what seedbay is all about.

It's not that anybody is losing anything, on the contraty, everyone gains something.

Cheers

Greatdalas

Thats total bullshit. Once you put your seed on the market for sale and they are paid for, they are no longer yours. If you want to keep your seeds from getting out then simply don't sell them. Its funny I have never purchased a seed packet that states what you can and cannot do with what is inside.

Dj short make this in the new strains, are very bad smell and taste but very pretty :Luna:

herbgreen

Veteran
The purple sat F2’s have been removed from the website...

I doubt that blazincultivars had any bad intentions, he answered fast and so far everything worked out fine, seems he is a good dude. And i doubt that Vermontman has any problems that blazincultivars is using the Purple Satellite in his crosses, as long as he worked something on his own to create something new everything is ok.

Peace

I think heart was in right place for sure

The Clusterfuck arises if people grow out F2 and something goes wrong it comes down on the original breeder

Its on the safe side for sure to just not do it

I just wonder where all the protests were a month ago??

In general putting out F2 something like that is a no go

seemed like an exception in a way but someone mentioned karma's gear

what if someone put out a freebie copy of SourBX after they sold in 2 mins??

People would not stand for it :biggrin:

Nice freebies PAINZ

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
It sounds like people think it may be fair for either party both sides. The PS is out of stock or it is for sale from its creator. Buddah Watcha made selections and unique varieties from those selections with two distinct seed sources. Instead of announcing a partnership with its creator, or changing the name and not mentioning the source. imo Buddah Watcha doesn't have to go through 10 or 20 generations of planting before sharing seeds. It matters not whether i think BW is taller or shorter than i, has more or less money, skin lighter or darker, woman or man. The more seeds the better especially fresh viable photographed documented seeds.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
New in stock is Reefermans Seeds,..

Love Potion Auto
Jihadi Kush
Burning Bush
Wakeford S1
Big Dream S1
Rage Killer S1
Pinapple Kush S1
King Skunk S1
Cookie Cure S1
Golden Temple Kush S1
Cherry Kush S1
Bazooka Joe S1
Triumphant S1
Ultimate Pink Kush S1

Im also giving away 10 random seeds of HybridsFromHell stock below with every 12 pack of Outdoor Feminised seeds off RealGorillaSeeds, (February Promo)

Germination is unknown hence Freebies ..
Amnesia
Amnesiated Powerhouse
Arnes Amnesiated SSSD
Arnes Snowdog
Arnes Cheese
Brown Super 07
Danish Durban
Danish Gold
Deep Passion
Enos Pride
Eedbeer Haze
Flatland Basic
HashPlant 2009
HashPlant2 -2010
Icetoker Hash
Baldman Bu CHU
Mighty Arne
Mighty Gold
Mors Iran
Nepiran 2010
Purple Napal 2010
Rocket chunk2
Scottish
Super Lung
Arnes White Mustang
White Super07

:tiphat:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Anyone wanting the HybridsFromHell Promo please state in your order comments what free packs you’d like , it’s a free 10 pack with every 12 pack of OUTDOOR FEMINISED SEEDS FROM REALGORILLA SEEDS WEBSITE, make 2-3 choices incase anything has gone we can add your second or third choice ..

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Just added loads new stock to seedbay,..

New seeds in the Gypsy nirvana category
Reeferman Seeds (still waiting on seed discritptions but some of you may know them already)
and After Thought Autos are for grabs also,..

Freebie packs of Burning Bush with reefs sales, free packs of autos with After Thoughts, Free Autos with Urban Legend seeds, Free Antenna seeds with every seedbay purchase , good time right now to be buy seeds, we giving away more than buying :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts