What's new

New Stock

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Verdant green Bluedigiberry back in stock ..

Also Tom Hill Haze curtesy of MADMAC Repro

enjoy...:tiphat:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
If anyone is on Instagram I have set up a new page SeedBay_com please go follow along I will be adding strains and goodies daily for people to keep in the know and follow along,.. seedbay should be going live this week ,...

Lets do this,..:dance013:

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Thanks for the GrindHouse plug. I've had a couple guys ask about stock.. just saw your post in Yank's thread. Pm sent

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Iv just apdated all VerdantGreen stoc on the website , theres copuple packs bluediggiberry and C4DD left id be quick on those …

Also a big warm welcome to La Buena Hierba Seeds to SeedBay,.. Go check those out ,..:dance013:

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Don’t miss the change to grab some of the LBH strains! Perfect for northern areas!!!

H

High Up North

Hello PANIK.

First of all... amazing job, guys !!! You rock this shit 100 % on another level !!!

So, could be so kind and answer to few questions ?*

As i can understand the *new GG#5 x Freezeland is the MOST *indestructible semi auto you got there ? Yes ?*
Would it withstand harsh Denmark 56-57 latitude ? *
Maybe you could suggest some other great mold resistant varieties for this latitude ?*
Has anyone else have worked with these semi auto genetics so high up north ? ;)

THC123

Veteran
I'm not quite sure, but I will test them.

I do have manitoba medicine in my collection which is gg2 x freezeland backcrossed to gg2.

It is a stellar strain as far as taste and potency are concerned, but pretty sensitive to mold for an outdoor strain.

Gg2 and gg3 are mold resistant, so I'm thinking it is the freezeland in there that is causing the sensitivity to mold.

We will see, I'm sure they will be potent!

H

High Up North

So some of the gg2 and gg3 phenos would be bulletproof at 56-57 lat ? Or they all are pretty much safe bet ?

Everybody was so hyped up about Fast Diesel this year, but i wonder if it could withstand 56-57 lat ... looks too dense for gg'ing

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
So some of the gg2 and gg3 phenos would be bulletproof at 56-57 lat ? Or they all are pretty much safe bet ?

Everybody was so hyped up about Fast Diesel this year, but i wonder if it could withstand 56-57 lat ... looks too dense for gg'ing

Out of the strains we stock id go with the GG5x freeze, Freezewarp, and Freezland s1, they havnt been tested that far north so I cant say for certain only way to know is try them, the fast diesel are great but that far north you may struggle , Greengold pheno's can come in early,
also maybe check out LaBuenaHierba Seeds he does some awesome stuff for northern growers we are now stocking his strains at Seedbay..

https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/labuenahierba-seeds/

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hello PANIK.

First of all... amazing job, guys !!! You rock this shit 100 % on another level !!!

So, could be so kind and answer to few questions ?*

As i can understand the *new GG#5 x Freezeland is the MOST *indestructible semi auto you got there ? Yes ?*
Would it withstand harsh Denmark 56-57 latitude ? *
Maybe you could suggest some other great mold resistant varieties for this latitude ?*
Has anyone else have worked with these semi auto genetics so high up north ?

Ill be sending in some Blazing Cultivars gear to seedbay, Maroc x Purple Satellites (Marocan Linx) and some Critical Sour x Purple Satellite (Purple SourLite) along with some Purple Satellite F2 freebies. These should be great for Northern outdoors, they were made outdoors just above 50N and some were done by end of September... The PS male def will add vigor and makes things hardier!

The Critical Sour (Female Seeds) Mom was done by end of September, I'm pretty sure it is a semi-auto. It had nice dense colas with nice sour berry flavors, decent mold resistance. I expect the PS daddy to help with the pest/mold resistance and increase the vigor, making them into bigger plants.

picture.php

The Maroc#2 (originally from female seeds, I found 2 s1 seeds on one of my plants, and this is one of them) made some baseball bat colas with nice hashy citrusy smells, low maintenance plants, and I expect these to be real mold resistant and done by Early October above 50...

picture.php

The PS line has some crazy looking plants, very jurassic looking huge leafs and crazy vigor, they look like bamboos almost, some phenos had a crazy dark purple stem color all throughout the plants which made the contrast with the leafs really nice looking. Shark pink pistils and the nugs turned quite purple too by harvest time. I had a pheno that had a real deep earth smell and another with a crazy sharp citrusy carrot smell and taste.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Uplifting giggly motivational herb that keeps you going!

Anyways, I hope these land safely and get listed asap

Next year I'm growing mostly these outdoors and I expect some quality stuff from it!