What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Stock

robotwithdreams

Veteran
Best promo yet.
Hilarious timing though. I have spent the last year acquiring enough thunk seeds to do a small reproduction. Now i finally have what i need and you are giving them away.

I can attest to the viability of the thunk seeds, got 70% germination on the two replacement packs you recenty sent me. replacing both packs was unexpected and a very appreciated gesture. Thank you much for that.

free thunk seeds will probably lead to one more seed order even though i really don’t require more seeds of any kind at this point.

ThT is great news!! Im in.

Painkz,
Do u think it would be possible when placing order to request a pack of o haze x skunk and Thai hazex skunk as freebies instead of the nepalese? I want to take a gamble on those o haze x skunk.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
100% anyone wanting this deal just state in the order comments you want those instead of the Nepalese Landrace.. :tiphat:

ThT is great news!! Im in.

Painkz,
Do u think it would be possible when placing order to request a pack of o haze x skunk and Thai hazex skunk as freebies instead of the nepalese? I want to take a gamble on those o haze x skunk.

karkrash

How about doing the offer the other way Panikz? What if we were too only wan't straight Nep? Would that work as well?

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
How about doing the offer the other way Panikz? What if we were too only wan't straight Nep? Would that work as well?
2 x packs Nepalese Landrace yep sure thing state it in the order comments,.. 2 x 10packs get added to your order if you click that offer , so just vstate what way round you want it 2 x pack the same , 1 of each etc or what not..

robotwithdreams

Veteran
Ok tell you what I’ll do , free 10 pack of each Nepalese Landrace/Sam Skunkman Original Haze x Skunk#1,....

Nepalese Landrace are fresh from western Nepal last year if you followed the thread you know if you didn’t someone please link it in here for guys that missed it

Sam Skunkman original Haze x Sk#1 these will be older stock but we have loads in the fridge no harm handing these out as freebies for you guys to try revive these old gems ..

So July promo 2x 10packs with every £100 spent I will get these added to the website ASAP so it automatically calculates it to your cart with orders over £100

Hope that’s ok with you guys the Nepalese landrace are a steal on there own ..:tiphat:

Just a heads up, i tried to place order for over 200 euros, and i noticed the system was only placing 2 freebie packs in the cart. Just wanted to confirm that it would ultimately be 4 freebie packs ?

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Just a heads up, i tried to place order for over 200 euros, and i noticed the system was only placing 2 freebie packs in the cart. Just wanted to confirm that it would ultimately be 4 freebie packs ?

Should be 4, pretty sure it’s a system error.

@panikz: what ya think about let customers choose between 2x10 seeds from Nepalese or sams seeds instead of 10 of both? Ppl maybe more successful when they hunt with 20 instead of 10 seeds per strain :) at least that would be my case :)

karkrash

Thanks Pankiz. Oaky Joe... It's all been stated... 2 of 1 varietal or a mix of the 2... its your choice. State what you prefer in the order notes when checking out.
Same goes for robotwithdreams... just leave a comment in your order notes. Pankiz has always done others right when it comes to freebies... and then some. So lets not make this a headache for Panikz and add clutter to the page... read the past posts if you got any questions. Deals like those don't come along everyday.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For those of you messing with tissue culture and older seed:

Tween 20
Zerotol
Agra-Rouse

All things you should have on your shelf. ;)

dank.Frank

Greatdalas

For those of you messing with tissue culture and older seed:

Tween 20
Zerotol
Agra-Rouse

All things you should have on your shelf. ;)

dank.Frank

Is the best to germinate old cannabis seeds (whithout problems of germination) but is expensive and dificult in house

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When breeders send in new stock, how long does it usually take to list them?

Or do you guys gather up a bunch and list all at once?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
are you after something in particular mate??

Verdant's Digiberry f2s. He mentioned you folks would be receiving a package of them a couple of days ago. I had the last pack in my cart a few weeks ago, but didn't pull the trigger quick enough before someone here smarter than me got them.

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Would be nice if you guys would do a "recently added" section on the website :) can be useful :)

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Verdant's Digiberry f2s. He mentioned you folks would be receiving a package of them a couple of days ago. I had the last pack in my cart a few weeks ago, but didn't pull the trigger quick enough before someone here smarter than me got them.

Yes mate he sent those In I haven’t picked those up yet they will be updating the website next week when I grab those ,..

Latest posts

Latest posts