What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Stock

Cutman

Ok so I've just placed the order on the site. It's saying no orders will be sent out before July 3rd. Is that still the case? No big deal if so

Anyway, what's happened is I've had to put in 6 Gorll4 seeds individually, and then 2 x 3 packs of them, because the 12 packs were out of stock, which has bumped up the price on the order to £78 instead of £60.

Any chance you could throw a few Sour orange diesel in with the order to make up the difference?

cheers

Ronni

hey Panikz, can you reduce the stuff from bushweed seeds maybe to half the price? i am interested but i think considering the price its not worth it compared to the competition. just sell it god damn.

Limeygreen

Veteran
tropical special for july, things like gypsy thai stick, lao, skunkmans nld varieties etc. Anything that is tropical that you can put on offer. That's my suggestion for July but it's my suggestion for every month as well :D

Ronni

tropical special for july, things like gypsy thai stick, lao, skunkmans nld varieties etc. Anything that is tropical that you can put on offer. That's my suggestion for July but it's my suggestion for every month as well :D

g00d idea! :woohoo:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Ok tell you what I’ll do , free 10 pack of each Nepalese Landrace/Sam Skunkman Original Haze x Skunk#1,....

Nepalese Landrace are fresh from western Nepal last year if you followed the thread you know if you didn’t someone please link it in here for guys that missed it

Sam Skunkman original Haze x Sk#1 these will be older stock but we have loads in the fridge no harm handing these out as freebies for you guys to try revive these old gems ..

So July promo 2x 10packs with every £100 spent I will get these added to the website ASAP so it automatically calculates it to your cart with orders over £100

Hope that’s ok with you guys the Nepalese landrace are a steal on there own ..:tiphat:

Greatdalas

Ok tell you what I’ll do , free 10 pack of each Nepalese Landrace fresh from western Nepal last year if you followed the thread you know if you don’t someone please link it in here for guys that missed it , ..and a 10 pack of Sam Skunkman original Haze x Sk#1 these will be older stock but we have loads an no harm handing out as freebies for you guys to try revive these old gems ..

So July promo 2x 10packs with every £100 spent I will get this used to the website ASAP so it auto calculates it to your cart with orders over £100

Hope that’s ok with you guys the Nepalese landrace are a steal on there own ..:tiphat:
Hello and if the order are unsent?
I have put about 100 of o. Haze x skunk with different methods even with gibberellic acid and they have not germinated, I have another 100 in the fridge

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok tell you what I’ll do , free 10 pack of each Nepalese Landrace/Sam Skunkman Original Haze x Skunk#1,....

Nepalese Landrace are fresh from western Nepal last year if you followed the thread you know if you didn’t someone please link it in here for guys that missed it

Sam Skunkman original Haze x Sk#1 these will be older stock but we have loads in the fridge no harm handing these out as freebies for you guys to try revive these old gems ..

So July promo 2x 10packs with every £100 spent I will get these added to the website ASAP so it automatically calculates it to your cart with orders over £100

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355609 :good: Nepalese Landrace are fresh from western Nepal last year if you followed the thread

Greatdalas

I bought 1 mullumbimby madness x nevilles 6
2 x chimera seeds(chem haze and sweet skunk x congo)
1x white rhino x sku3

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hello and if the order are unsent?
I have put about 100 of o. Haze x skunk with different methods even with gibberellic acid and they have not germinated, I have another 100 in the fridge

Someone out there has to get these seeds to germ ?? Anyone tried cracking them with a seed cracker yet??

Greatdalas

Someone out there has to get these seeds to germ ?? Anyone tried cracking them with a seed cracker yet??

I have tried everything except tissue culture
Now going back to broaching With gibberellic acid + hydrogen peroxide + rooting

Greatdalas

The o. Haze/Skunk x skunk x o. Haze/Skunk germinate all whith cracking and whith no cracking

But thunk and o. Haze x skunk no...

Now testing to germinate whith the o. Haze the
hawaii indica x skunk/haze
O. Haze x love potion x skunk/haze
O. Haze / skunk x love potion x haze/skunk
O. Haze/skunk mixed seeds
SSSDH x G13 of REZ
And the thunk and o. Haze skunk

Last edited:

Limeygreen

Veteran

Will try with the seed cracker in the next week or so. First 10 no go but that's all good with me I knew they might not germ when I grabbed them.

TnTLabs

if you have a worm bin, put them in there, just lay them on the top and spray a little moisture and cover up so its dark... normal parameters for sprouting of course...
worth a try!!!

Greatdalas

Some seeds the root is already growing

O. Haze/skunk x hawaii indica
O. Haze x love potion x o. Haze x skunk#1
O. Haze x skunk#1 x love potion x o.Haze x skunk#1
Sam mixed seeds

Last edited:

I wood

Ok change of promo it will be Sam Skunkman Original Thai Haze x Skunk#1:tiphat:

Best promo yet.
Hilarious timing though. I have spent the last year acquiring enough thunk seeds to do a small reproduction. Now i finally have what i need and you are giving them away.

I can attest to the viability of the thunk seeds, got 70% germination on the two replacement packs you recenty sent me. replacing both packs was unexpected and a very appreciated gesture. Thank you much for that.

free thunk seeds will probably lead to one more seed order even though i really don’t require more seeds of any kind at this point.