What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Philippines president calls for drug addicts to be killed

St. Phatty

If I was President (or King)

or a member of the High Council

I would send a group of Ninjas to micro-dose Duterte with Cannabis.

I think a normal amount of Romulan would de-asshole-ize him.

On the other hand

what if it made him worse ?

Oh well they are Ninjas after all.

Floridian

Veteran
He is what evil is all about.His response in a speech about American and European criticism?Fuck you twice says he.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He is what evil is all about.His response in a speech about American and European criticism?Fuck you twice says he.

Long as this stupid mofo comes to realize that every dog has his day.

The chinese are going to find that out soon enough. Perhaps after duerte pees in his pants watching his beloved communist china get it handed to them he'll sing a completely different tune

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cant believe anyone with any kind of conscience would spend any money in this place or on any products from there. Seems in this day and age the only thing ppl understand is money. You spend your money in the Philippines or on their products you are supporting this way of thinking.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I was President (or King)

or a member of the High Council

I would send a group of Ninjas to micro-dose Duterte with Cannabis.

I think a normal amount of Romulan would de-asshole-ize him.

On the other hand

what if it made him worse ?

Oh well they are Ninjas after all.

Shrooms or acid would be more effective. If he doesn't kill himself out of guilt for what he's done, he would be a changed man.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm still planning on going to Manila this year. It has been 6 months since I met the girl of my dreams. This is the girl I'm going to marry. We just haven't made it official yet.

I could be adamant in my political objections to this monster who's destroying lives. It's either that or be happy with the girl I love and visit her hometown with her. I'll see where she grew up and finally meet her family and friends I've gotten to know through facetime and video chat.

I don't believe it's a big risk to spend a week there without bringing weed or other drugs with me. I also don't believe that not going would have any effect on the political situation there.

Cannavore

Veteran
I'm still planning on going to Manila this year. It has been 6 months since I met the girl of my dreams. This is the girl I'm going to marry. We just haven't made it official yet.

I could be adamant in my political objections to this monster who's destroying lives. It's either that or be happy with the girl I love and visit her hometown with her. I'll see where she grew up and finally meet her family and friends I've gotten to know through facetime and video chat.

I don't believe it's a big risk to spend a week there without bringing weed or other drugs with me. I also don't believe that not going would have any effect on the political situation there.

until her family accuse you of being a druglord :dance013: :tiphat:

just kidding lol, stay safe!

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Which part of manila mate?Try and take your girl and head out of the city for your vacation,its a total shit-hole to be honest,enjoy your trip.

She's from Valenzuela City. We were going to see places that are special to her, visit her friends I already know through facetime, meet her brother and grandmother, and do some other things in the area.

We're going to spend some time outside of the city too. She knows more about the fun places there than I do.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
She's from Valenzuela City. We were going to see places that are special to her, visit her friends I already know through facetime, meet her brother and grandmother, and do some other things in the area.

We're going to spend some time outside of the city too. She knows more about the fun places there than I do.

Keep your wits about you,the PI can be a very harsh place if you happen into the wrong situation.

I'm not saying you should be fearful,just aware.Nice to have someone that can advise you.You can take advice..right? :)

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
The way you do it is pretty much the same in all third world countries.... You meet a girl, hook up with her and she insures you will not get into trouble. In fact that is who will get you your weed should you decide to take the risk.

Keep in mind though.. You are a giant man that represents money to a disparate and starving population. You stick out sore thumbs.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep your wits about you,the PI can be a very harsh place if you happen into the wrong situation.

I'm not saying you should be fearful,just aware.Nice to have someone that can advise you.You can take advice..right? :)

Well, this is embarrassing. I'm not going after all. Not now. She lied to me and played me from the very beginning. Some people are awful.

igrowone

Veteran
Well, this is embarrassing. I'm not going after all. Not now. She lied to me and played me from the very beginning. Some people are awful.

count your blessings, think how much WORSE it could have gone over there

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
count your blessings, think how much WORSE it could have gone over there

I was about to move in with her and buy her an engagement ring to make it official. Lol. Good thing I found out before that happened.

Slim Pickens

Veteran

Sorry that happened to you m314,but count yourself lucky that it happened now rather than later.It gets more expensive as it goes along.There are still some wonderful women here,but you have to be looking in the right area.If you decide to try again,look in the Ilocos Region.

SP

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Always remember that you can't buy love......you can only feel it, and if you don't really feel it, then it's no better than a one night stand with a bar-fined G.R.O..

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry that happened to you m314,but count yourself lucky that it happened now rather than later.It gets more expensive as it goes along.There are still some wonderful women here,but you have to be looking in the right area.If you decide to try again,look in the Ilocos Region.

SP

I have a better understanding of the situation now. She didn't play me like try to get money from me. I never bought her anything except a Christmas present and things like dinner. I was going to pay all the bills when we moved in together, but it didn't happen.

We had great sex all the time when we were together. We were together 3 days a week at least. She was just seeing other guys on the side the whole time. She was cheating on me with many other men from the first month of our relationship. She wanted me to marry her, but she didn't want to stop fucking as many guys as she wanted. It was a good thing that I found this out sooner rather than later.

I'm not looking for a gf in the Philippines, by the way. I met her in Hayward California, close to where I live. She just happened to be from Manila. I love Asian girls. :) Good thing there are about a million beautiful single ones here in the Bay Area.