What's new

New location, new system.

SupaFunk

Veteran
but seriously concidering buying one of these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WALK-IN-O...LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item5d346f8343&_uhb=1
Plastic greenhouse thing, and putting 2 chairs in there and a small stool table in between for the volc and just getting in, doing up the plastic doors and vaping without the bag, just inhaling the vapours building up in the tent, while watching t.v like fooking Gorrilas In The Mist LMAO. :tiphat:

Oh shit, this I'd pay to see.

Better still, enter yourself, mate, vape and greenhouse in next Turner Prize. Installation art piece - 'The boy's in a bubble.'

£25k prize just begging to be taken.

G

Guest 349079

there is a guy on youtube called hashbean420 he sits in a Plastic greenhouse with his volcano vaporizer it looks cool...i cant post the video its age restricted chek it out its called

volcano hotboxing in my tent

L

LEX-UK

there is a guy on youtube called hashbean420 he sits in a Plastic greenhouse with his volcano vaporizer it looks cool...i cant post the video its age restricted chek it out its called

volcano hotboxing in my tent

is that while he trims? thats the dude from denmark init?

i wouldnt copy anybody who smokes as much as that dude has lol.. just sayin:biggrin::ying:

S

speedemon

Day 44 Flower Update

Day 44 Flower Update

Hey Peeps,

Well things are starting to look fatter and more resin bound so here is some pics:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

L

LEX-UK

She packing it on now mate.. isit impossible to get a full room shot now? how long u bloom the kq?

awesome work s.d

S

speedemon

She packing it on now mate.. isit impossible to get a full room shot now? how long u bloom the kq?

awesome work s.d

Hey LEX mate, yeah she is packing on the weight now :) I reckon if I took all the slates and roofing timbers off the roof mate I could get some AMAZING pictures, but as that will take me a little while to do and it might cause a beam of light to go up into the sky like in Saving Grace, giving me away, I think you will just have to be happy with these pics LMFAO ;)

Last edited:
L

LEX-UK

i posted that before the 2nd batch of pics.. lol saving grace.

Sorry.. wheres the dunce hat? im alreay on my stool in corner lol

S

speedemon

Day 51 Flower (Final Update)

Day 51 Flower (Final Update)

Well Folks its been emotional, but this is now the final update as chop day Wednesday so now plunged into darkness until chop day.

I am very happy with both the smell and the amount of resin produced this time around, maybe it was the Buddhas Tree pk 9-18 or maybe just growing them in the UC System?? But what ever it is I will be growing this style now for a while.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SupaFunk

Veteran
I'm actually a bit gutted this grow is over. It's been a real pleasure to follow along, checking out the Speedmon Space Centre groom, seeing the girls all grow'ed up!

Great work S, here's to the next one, and happy smokes!!

L

LEX-UK

Noice!.. happy days you successfully pulled ya first UC grow mate.

Can i ask what your room temps were the last 2-3weeks plz mate?

Looks sweet mate, do u concider the kq tobe a heavy yielder?

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
well done top notch grow mate

glad I'm not trimming that lot lol

am using buddahs next aswell on strains I've grown before in coco so al let yas know the outcome of that

did they finish quicker then mate?

peace