What's new

NEW LED GROW

bf74

so, in conclusion-and not to sound like a spokesman, but prosource does put out a very high quality product- and they have avery legit staff, and the money back guarantee has been verified as authentic, so good job prosource-now just knock your damn price down on the 700w unit,

U

unthing

250+ufo+t5, that's gonna be huge. What 700w unit just for curiosity? Googling didn't help much.

bf74

you aint kidding, but I'd imagine this must at least compare to 1000 w of hps growth- but you could also buy 10 1000w hps systems with the equiptment to cool them for that dough-

U

unthing

Yeah, love to see one those in action thou. Interesting times for led development, as light was the last growth factor than couldn't be controlled as precisely as the rest. But that's gonna change, maybe in a decade?

bf74

with the speed of tek these days-I'm sure their already sitting on the tek-waiting for the cost-profit figures to jive- hers the new crop

U

unthing

If I understood correctly that you're not going to sog this time? Lst, scrog or something in that direction?

and fuck those cheap ass china panels! dont try to grow anything more than wheatgrass with those weak things.14 watts of any light is still just 14 watts.70 w hps equivalent my ass.I think alot of folks got burned by this advertising scam.Thats what dented the credibility of the led industry-even the vendors selling decent gear are lying their asses off.1 watt diodes or higher in the proper wave-lengths are what is required.China panels dont do dick.

Why are ppl so caught up in watts? It is not the watts you want, but the lumen's. I guess it goes back to "I did not have the biggest dump truck in the sand box" as a child, now I need to compensate for it by blowing all my money on power bills for bright ass lights that I really do not need. You can produce the same amount of lumen's at a 1/4 of the wattage fyi. LED, cuts that even further just incase you would rather see a bit of return on the investment and a lower heat signature all around. :dueling:

bf74

If I understood correctly that you're not going to sog this time? Lst, scrog or something in that direction?
I'll be lst'ing the plants in the new flowering tent- I'm goofing around with the tents too much to have something fixed in place as a scrog.

bf74

Why are ppl so caught up in watts? It is not the watts you want, but the lumen's. I guess it goes back to "I did not have the biggest dump truck in the sand box" as a child, now I need to compensate for it by blowing all my money on power bills for bright ass lights that I really do not need. You can produce the same amount of lumen's at a 1/4 of the wattage fyi. LED, cuts that even further just incase you would rather see a bit of return on the investment and a lower heat signature all around. :dueling:
I'm sorry, but what are you trying to say, please be a little more direct-I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.peace btw we should be talking about par w/ led's-ever notice that they never state the lumens on these units-why do you think that is.I mean you kinda sound like you're just spewing out things you've heard.I'm sorry, but I just cant take you seriously, and I've no time to argue with the ill-informed.peace

bf74

Hey guys, my next grow will require a mini nuclear reactor-yeah, just a little atom smashin in my back yard.Thank god theres a stream out back to sop up all that nuclear waste- dosent matter to me tho-my entire property is concrete, and the house is just a shell for the nuke proof bunker underneath-thats where the magic happens people, it's not the leds-I've been putzing around with some toxic waste based fertilizer-I mean, lets get serious about recycling here, and if massive bud growth is a side effect of all this horribly irresponsible behavior- then it's worth it to me baby!!:abduct:

bf74

just put in the cooling tower today-the reactor scrammed at noon, and a China Syndrome was narrowly avoided.I call this Chernobud

CoonLover

its like crack

its like crack

Your grow makes my balls and lungs hurt..

I can't stop checking it out every day, even though it leaves me jonezin for a bowl and/or for my damn plants to hurry.. 3 months left on grow.
and forever on finding street bud.

bf74

Your grow makes my balls and lungs hurt..

I can't stop checking it out every day, even though it leaves me jonezin for a bowl and/or for my damn plants to hurry.. 3 months left on grow.
and forever on finding street bud.
It's cool that I got the timing down now-no more regs.Took a while tho- good to hear from ya man

bf74

fuck it-I got a 4'x4'x7' tent comin-lets see what else I ca cram in there-I got 2x 250w 2700k cfl's w/ reflector-I shall henceforth call this grow-THE GRID DRAINER 1000