What's new

NEW LED GROW

bf74

Nice work bf74!

I've done some hy-bred LED/T5 experiments and was pleased with the results.
I think your idea of hybreding the HPS/LED is a very good one, look forward to see how it works out.
thanks man, appreciate it. I'd like to try led and T-5, T-5 is pretty new to me. I'd like to see that combo in action.

U

unthing

sulfur plasma with 600 w led sidelights too. Bf, recent grow going nicely, what strains for the next one?

bf74

sulfur plasma with 600 w led sidelights too. Bf, recent grow going nicely, what strains for the next one?
now that would be something! The strains for the next grow are-blueberry, la confidential, 2 more nightshades, I have seven healthy feminized sprouts as we speak.And thank you.

Mr_Ed

Looking great. Makes me want to get some LEDs for my cab. Keep up the experiments. It is great to see people push the envelope of indoor growing.

fat-rob

Awesome grow! I cant believe your results, thats fantastic man! L.e.d.s for the win. Pics look outstanding.

Those pics look like a weird room in a alien spaceship with all those crazy colored spectrum leds and led ufo lights! :abduct:

+rep and cant wait to see your harvest mang, ill be watching this one.

leds in a pc case? hmmm

bf74

Awesome grow! I cant believe your results, thats fantastic man! L.e.d.s for the win. Pics look outstanding.

Those pics look like a weird room in a alien spaceship with all those crazy colored spectrum leds and led ufo lights! :abduct:

+rep and cant wait to see your harvest mang, ill be watching this one.

leds in a pc case? hmmm
thank you so much man! And to be honest thats what attracted me to this tek- it just looks so damn cool! Evening pics coming up.

wizardchakka

So someone else grows Barney's Night Shade as well, nice..Seems you managed to keep them pretty much to a single "spear", my Night Shades have always been hell-bent on growing as many shoots as possible even without training! Did you put them straight to 12/12 after rooting? Sorry if this question has already been asked, couldnt bother to read all the pages.

bf74

So someone else grows Barney's Night Shade as well, nice..Seems you managed to keep them pretty much to a single "spear", my Night Shades have always been hell-bent on growing as many shoots as possible even without training! Did you put them straight to 12/12 after rooting? Sorry if this question has already been asked, couldnt bother to read all the pages.
no problem man!and I just put them in the flowering tent as soon as rooted- I know what you mean tho-the mom was an octopus-and every branch was trying to be the biggest.What do you think of the shade?