What's new

New House Seed Pop.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Appreciate the actual work you guys are putting in...

So refreshing if I may say so :yes:

This. These boys are doing things that haven't been done since the early 90's. Excellent work ethic and pretty ok genetics they're messin with. Ya'll know I'm the biggest fan :dance013:

P

Paco

Oh yeah, we have some in flower right now. It's in room that i don't go in often. What is Loco again?

P

Paco

Photo Bomb.
I will point out the plants grown on New Millennium. Everything else is o Heavy 16 + different organics.
About New Millennium,this shit is the real deal. The guy who designed it has developed some of the most used products in the industry, he's been around for a while and his products speak for themselves. We have been testing their products for a little while now. Over a year. They respond to feedback incredibly well. The results are stunning. They have produced some of the biggest flowers I have seen inside. Their products are top of the line when it comes to the blend of weight and quality. We have a room flipping today that is JUST Ugradde and Bubba tom Haze, on new millennium and aptus, and so far i am sold on both product lines. anyway...
Highway man. Frosty.

P

Paco

New Millennium room. From seed; Armangac, Pootie Tang, Head Wrecker, Legend of '91 and Highway Man.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Gawd damn Paco!!!!!!!!!!
the highwayman pics! :bigeye:

ands those copalitas.... spectacular!!!!! :tiphat:

if you are ever in need of a tester for any of your spectacular creations. I have massive love for what for what you guys have been doing!!!!!!!!! :respect:

either way.... I shall continue to LURK in this magnificent thread!!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts