What's new

New House Seed Pop.

P

Paco

thanks milo.
These Plants are all on New Millennium +organics. they are just damn fine specimens.

Pootie Tang.

Headwrecker

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
magic1.jpg
... still in awe.

ColoraDro

Them new house boyz are killin it ohhhhh man!

Holy shit I kinda almost thought I was in a rap video with all that ice!

Damn Holmes I need to get by asap!

Dro

Tierra Rojo

New millennium + Aptus = Unchecked retarded growth !!! Bout 400 plants. 1/2 Bubba Tom Hayes and half upgrayDDe all from seed. Got our main man Lightforms slammin these girls into nets and flippin tomorrow. Gonna be epic. Like Paco said the Dude as we call him is tops in the nutrient biz. Decades of work and many patents on a lot of the products you guys use on the daily. Lots of good stuff plus other good stuff and a bunch of greatness to top it off. It's in there. Many forms of high quality elements, tons of pyro clays, the lowest molecular weight fulvic in the industry and shit tons of other goods. All of it. Can't say enough. It's blowing the heavy 16 outa the water in the yield area and quality speaks for itself. I'm fully stoked and ready to fill this whole shindig. Just shy of an indoor acre and full to the gills.

Attachments

• IMG_1832.jpg
    IMG_1832.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1831.jpg
    IMG_1831.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1827.jpg
    IMG_1827.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1833.jpg
    IMG_1833.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 11

ColoraDro

New millennium + Aptus = Unchecked retarded growth !!! Bout 400 plants. 1/2 Bubba Tom Hayes and half upgrayDDe all from seed. Got our main man Lightforms slammin these girls into nets and flippin tomorrow. Gonna be epic. Like Paco said the Dude as we call him is tops in the nutrient biz. Decades of work and many patents on a lot of the products you guys use on the daily. Lots of good stuff plus other good stuff and a bunch of greatness to top it off. It's in there. Many forms of high quality elements, tons of pyro clays, the lowest molecular weight fulvic in the industry and shit tons of other goods. All of it. Can't say enough. It's blowing the heavy 16 outa the water in the yield area and quality speaks for itself. I'm fully stoked and ready to fill this whole shindig. Just shy of an indoor acre and full to the gills.

Looks amazing bro I cant wait to try some of that stuff....

From now on you fellas will be known as ”The Dudes” to me haha

Gotta Love the passion in this thread!

Dro

P

Paco

thanks you guys. we are super happy with what we are putting out. and we appreciate all of your kind words and such.:thank you:

S

symbiote420

Took cuts of the B91/W91 and put her in bloom on the 1st....I hope she turns out to be the rose petal pheno, they have a similar structure!! TR...Paco...good stuff homies!!!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very impressive, gentleman. Love such threads - the sheer amount of potential when sorting so many!

Best wishes! :respect:

dank.Frank

P

Paco

thanks guys!
we are super busy, the rest of our rooms are getting ready to flip. Going to be working through Breakfast, Da Block, Kush Face and mobboss. Breakfast looks like a winner...
here is a shot of the Chem91 X legend og X killer chem. AKA legend of 91'.

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Frosty for sure - has "that" caylx structure - bit leafy / hard trimming yet. Looks young and yet to really blow up / fill in though - how far along is she?

Your killer chem males does some work, eh. ;)

Never did snag my buffalos off the range back in '09. Facepalm.

dank.Frank

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
is that head wrecker the same seeds tr made days ago when he was under grindhouse?

tang tang x daywrecker?

man i been waiting for thoes for some time now.........:tumbleweed:

P

Paco

oooohoof. i aint touching that wit ten foot pole....
I will say, some of the best weeds i'd seen, even if da DNR put me on the damn ol' glass. fucker knows i ate that trout...

Latest posts

Latest posts