What's new

New House Seed Pop.

jackmayoffer

Veteran
Just stumbeled upon this thread awesome bro you guys are doing it rite and proper!! Nothing like popping thousand of seeds and finding the elites the only problem I have is tossing the ones out that are just as good as some of the best..Jack

P

Paco

thanks everyone.
the kushface seem to be sensitive early on to nutes or hot soils. I hope you don't mind some more pics.

roots :dance013:

Highway Man top that broke and rocked on.

P

Paco

Burkle. looking sexy.

Armagnac, a very grape scented #303 for the home crowd.

Last edited:
P

Paco

Homeboy in cali, N'specta or veg'n out. can't remember. pretty sure it's bubba reversed to Granddaddy purps. better than both parents for sure.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Que guapo! Self said he's gonna pull 6 with the burkle, if so I'm buyin the beers. Either way somebody gonna be eatin crow. :moon:

Stumbleweed

Here are some shots from the Heavy 16 room I got on July 20th.

Armagnac (Krome's The White x Grape Krush F6):

Plant #2
picture.php

Plant #1A
picture.php

Plant #4A
picture.php

More coming...

Stumbleweed

Bubba '91 x White '91:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

One of my favorites just based on structure, smell, and appearance in the whole room. Definitely some fire in there despite it being kind of a one-off polyhybrid thing.

beautiful pics.... lovin' that Bubba '91 x White '91. excellent resin production & the room looks very happy. That Burkle is a beauty too. she's very round & frosty as they come. *two thumbs up*

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
Some wide shots for a change...
Copalitas:

damn.. they all really do look like clones... some fine selection from R.C. diggin the wide shots homie! The pixs in the sept mag were stunning..

Big up's to nu" haus (yep) tR, paco you all are straight killin it.. white x toms x tang???

pass the peas.. funk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts