What's new

New House Seed Pop.

CurbsideService

UpgraDDe, Highway Man, Breakfast Kush, Headwrecker, Bubba Tom Haze, Legend of 91, chem d x TangTang, LA OG x Legend/KillerChem already poking out above the ground!
Got some Blockhead x TangTang a few weeks ahead of them! Will be rocking alot of new house in the new year!

The Revolution

Veteran
You guys have a very tight knit op going on. Some very interesting varieties and variations coming up. Ive heard only positive things about yas. Wish the genetics were more accessible to others in the US though. Im on the east coast, and the only way Id ever get a shot to grow these seeds is if someone with access was righteous enough to send some my way. Kinda bothers me these are more accessible to people over seas than others here in the good ol US OF A. I feel very strongly about supporting the usa breeders, not only the large biz, but also the underground guys that are really putting work in.
With that said I wish you guys the best of luck with your venture, and Im sure there will be many classics raised from new house seed co.
Do you guys have any research on the agenda? Or just seed production?

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
UpgraDDe, Highway Man, Breakfast Kush, Headwrecker, Bubba Tom Haze, Legend of 91, chem d x TangTang, LA OG x Legend/KillerChem already poking out above the ground!
Got some Blockhead x TangTang a few weeks ahead of them! Will be rocking alot of new house in the new year!

awesome line-up Curbie!!
:tiphat:

cant wait to see what you do with legend of 91 and those blockheadxtangtang..... :bigeye:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
images

Tierra Rojo

Well hot damn!!! Get em Curb. You've seen most of what's in there. Hope you find a few. We have. Chop em up Cobert. You do gots the bloodlust. Mmmmmmm!!! Them flavors.
@therevolution Lets see what amendment 64 does for our gene pools.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tona soundin off hehehe....
Pooty Tang..day 7 above soil....

thanks fellaz,u know imma make these fuckers shine the best i can.theyll be gettin pics dropped here and in the dreamquest.

12/13 above the ground,i dont think the other one is gonna run but i havnt given up on her yet.

picture.php

that is not pooty behind this shot.thats a late bloomer from another pack of gear...jftr...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

CurbsideService

Rojo and crew doing some ill things, Im really feeling there whole approach on the operation, and as far genetics and catalog, a class all there own!

P

Paco

nice curby! you are gonna have your hands full. and thanks, even tho I am taking a short hiatus :)

G

GOOROO

hey guys...rojo, curby, whats good?

yall are really on it and I can't believe what I'm missing not lurking on this site as much anymore.

Hope all is well with yall.
Curbie...your crazyyyy..thats one hell of a pop, and I don't think anyone can pull that but you. Mad props

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey hey Tierra and Poco...heard you cats were doin some good work in your area..Ive been seein bud from there since the mid 80s...used to get this real nice lime green w bright orange hair but it wasn't Skunk or a NL...but that was late 80 early 90's?....along with some rockin choco, grape and banana mesc to..heh,....
was interesting looking thru this thread and for some reason it all sounded familiar?....
Then I realized my bro had left the latest issue of Skunk on my table..but yea nice write up in there....You guys def have some lines worth takin extreme care with and hope to see any of them released again....I'd be damn glad to see some of Reefs-PetHeadStash f-gens!...Had no luck on mine but they were quite old by the time I got to them......wish you cats the best and keep rockin sox!...
FOE20

P

Paco

FOE, out of all of the RM geans we popped, these were by far and away the best only got 3 plant out od 10 seeds?. the Haze specials were intersex at different times, veg, early,and mid flower. I do think the Choco thais were worth a second look tho.
gotta love the flavors of yesteryear, hell, seems to be the most sought after profiles are older style. me thinks the BTH are going to dance that dance for us.