What's new

New House Seed Pop.

aptus + new millennium

aptus + new millennium

These plants have had fasilitor, start boost and ecozym from the aptus line. Following their schedule to the t round 1. Base nutrients are from new millennium which has been doing great work and will be available soon.
Thanks to all for the nice words. Thrilled to be a part of the action

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
These plants have had fasilitor, start boost and ecozym from the aptus line. Following their schedule to the t round 1. Base nutrients are from new millennium which has been doing great work and will be available soon.
Thanks to all for the nice words. Thrilled to be a part of the action

from what I gather, the ecozym is a lot like hygrozyme?? Their website is super informative.. can't wait to see the bubba hayes in action, there is some serious talent in that stock, I'm sure ya'll will find a bunch of lookers

Last edited:

bodhiseeds

Veteran
More like the soundtrack to the new muppet movie.
Manamana. DOO dooo da dooo dooo.

lol.... :biggrin:

i should have known...

who's fozzy and who's gonzo in this seed co?

you got animal trimming....

the professor, chef, and beaker on the extracts....

keep on rockin it:dance013:

S

symbiote420

More like the soundtrack to the new muppet movie.
Manamana. DOO dooo da dooo dooo.

I used to love Fraggle Rock bro, I haven't heard that song in ages LOL, Both my Kushface plants are LA phenos, I had to chop em down a bit to take cuts i'll be flipping them early Sept! Keep on bringing the funk fellas!

S

symbiote420

I see ya'll cool with bodhi too! Will you guys be working together? or I'm I late? That'll be a killer collabo homies.....a whole lotta stank coming outta both camps fasho!!

kb5178

Just smoked some of the # 21 wgk..........

watch out!

Attachments

• 013 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    013 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 14

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
man speechless at the meds on the board at the golden goat.............only wish i could try some of thoes........

whats the bubba d about? any info on her?:tiphat:

and yes tr you are killin me with thoes headwreckers.......lol

only wish local breeds would sell beans at that price (afforable for everybody) everything over here is bank and no name breeders want 100 a pack of some "hopes and dreams beans"..............:tiphat:

OldLuck

Congrats TR and Paco, just read your spread in this months skunk. Wish you guys offered to the public. Must respect and good karma to your camp. Pulling up a chair and watching from a far.

Latest posts

Latest posts