What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
MGK,,,,
thanks man/how's the garden grow????

LIVE FREE OR DIE

Well, now that you asked.. busy Saturday night again.. chop chop chop.. down comes the Widowrella (Female Seeds).. Day 63.. if my fingers are any indication, this should be some really nice produce.. very sticky. If this one smokes as good as it looks, it will definitely be a keeper.. I just ordered another Female Seeds strain, Iced Grapefruit, I hope it's as sick as this little mess.. Overall height of this girl was 42 inches.. grown in 2 1/2 gallon bucket of coco using House and Garden nutes. Full smoke report in a couple weeks.

mgk :tiphat:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:party::rtfo::party:

archie123

Maynard?
your a busy boy??yee haa,that thing don't look bad at all:laughing:hit us w/ a smoke rpt when she cures???i got another 25+- days till things start happening!!!my sharksbreath is @ 40"s +real sat leaning pheno gonna be close on hight??the sour D r real nice and full!!!got a nl cross in the corner that ain't a bad little plant?it's in a smaller pot, like i say in the corner but it is making some good looking buddage???
my porch autos,could use freekn sun????
also gotta send a gear order.. them female gear,lookin right 4 the price??
allmost forgot got a big budda cheese that looks like she could do push up's???bout 25 days old and stinks ,toped twice already???

have a sweet week:wave:
LIVE FREE OR DIE:moon:

Well, now that you asked.. busy Saturday night again.. chop chop chop.. down comes the Widowrella (Female Seeds).. Day 63.. if my fingers are any indication, this should be some really nice produce.. very sticky. If this one smokes as good as it looks, it will definitely be a keeper.. I just ordered another Female Seeds strain, Iced Grapefruit, I hope it's as sick as this little mess.. Overall height of this girl was 42 inches.. grown in 2 1/2 gallon bucket of coco using House and Garden nutes. Full smoke report in a couple weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:party::rtfo::party:

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
my sharksbreath is @ 40"s +real sat leaning pheno gonna be close on hight??
my porch autos,could use freekn sun????

also gotta send a gear order.. them female gear,lookin right 4 the price??

allmost forgot got a big budda cheese that looks like she could do push up's???bout 25 days old and stinks ,toped twice already???

have a sweet week:wave:
LIVE FREE OR DIE:moon:

Thanks Arch.. I'll be watchin ur Sharksbreath as it progresses with great interest. I just cracked a SB bean a few days ago.. she's gonna go in a cup tonight. Yes indeed, I do think the Female Seeds strains do look like a good shake for the dough. Only Budda strain I ever did was his Red Diesel, wasn't real impressed, but I had issues with that grow. You have a good week as well!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey,
some quiet w/o the fat man???

all good here,copy,,over&out

haha, archie! im back!!
i just bought a cheap pentium 3, windows xp computer for 100$. i was having icmag with drawals. im saving up for a mac!
im glad im back. ill snap some more pictures soon. my chemdXsd and chemd's are looking great. acouple more weeks till their done.

great pictures everyone!
thanks got keeping this rolling while my shit was broke

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Maynard, those are some sick bud shots.
Anyone going to any Maine festivals this year?
I'm thinking meeting some fellow IC members, would be cool!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm computer stupid. Why are you wanting a Mac? Are they better?

macs are safer. they have a better operating system then windows.
awhile back they had a contest called "hack my mac." the mac operating system constantly changes code, and is un hackable.

wheres the maine festival? do u mean harvest fest? i heard alot about that. ill probably go

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Woohoo! I got my most recent bean shipment today! Fast! Ordered on the 6th and got on the 16th! Fastest by far I've ever experienced! 10 Strains! I'm making myself dizzy deciding which ones to crack first! ...

mgk :rtfo::whee::greenstars:

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
macs are safer. they have a better operating system then windows.
awhile back they had a contest called "hack my mac." the mac operating system constantly changes code, and is un hackable.

wheres the maine festival? do u mean harvest fest? i heard alot about that. ill probably go

I run a Linux OS and it's about the same hack level as a mac. Have to revert back to Windows for certain aps such as my online poker madness and a couple other minor things. It's faster, more solid and stable than any windows format I've ever run and it's free.. Most of the software that's been developed for the system is just as well developed as the multi g-note software Microshaft and their like foists onto people.

Quick early smoke report on the Female Seeds strain 'Widowrella'... in the word of the great RR... yummmmo.. Nice to have something in my arsenal that's Sativa dominant. Very stoney.. spicey taste and very smooth in both the pipe and the vape..

bluebuds

i always plan on going to the harvest fest but my plans always get screwed up somehow...... hoping to make it this year

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey, heres a well needed update for ya.
chemd, and acouple plants i flipped into tent one recently

-=- recently flipped mcfly and CDxSD
picture.php

-=- ch9, super haze
picture.php

Last edited:

Doobie Nyce

upsetting the setup
ICMag Donor
Hey I hit all the Maine fests... The Harmony fests are very close to my house! I actually got busted there last year for sharing some herb with an undercover dea agent!! lol.. I don't think that's common really though. I am going to a fest this weekend @ harry Browns Hill, www.mainecommonsense.org/harrys_hill/
We should definitely all meet up sometime... keep up the good work team, peace!!

Latest posts

Latest posts